View Single Post
Share |
Old 05-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

What’s Your Favorite SEO blog? (Besides Google’s or Matt Cutts’)

I tend to spend my free time on forums and I don’t read enough blogs, but lately I have run acoss a couple of SEO that made me sit up and say, hey, I could learn a lot if I read this guy!

I’m very impressed with Michael Martinez’s SEO Theory & Analysis Blog. In particular I like his hardcore seo tips. They really make me think; it makes me stretch. I wish he would blog more often.

I also recently started following Bill Slawski of SEO By The Sea. I was very impressed by the analysis of the new PageRank patent awarded to Google last week (a must read if you care about PR), as well as Google Defines Semantic Closeness as a Ranking Signal. If you're serious about SEO and ready to go beyond SEO 101, I think Slawski is one to watch right now.

Which is your favorite SEO blog? Please share about your favorite SEO bloggers -- besides any Googlers or Matt Cutts –- and no fair mentioning your own blog!!

Why are they your favorite? Perhaps they explain things clearly? Or their graphics make the concepts so much clearer?

Whatever it is, be sure to tell us what you like about them, please. If you’re going to share a link to the blog site, please give us one to a post you think is particularly good and tell us why you chose that post.

Thanks!