Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense

AdSense Offers tips and discussions about Google AdSense.

Share |
Old 05-06-2011, 11:24 PM

Unhappy AdSense banned me, claims invalid clicks, other options?

So apparently someone clicked my ads a few too many times for Google's liking or something. I appealed their decision and gave them tons of statistics and IPs that looked sketchy and they still said it will stay banned and no more appeals can be made. I did not click my own ads, ever. I know Google's system is unbeatable so I'm not dumb enough to do such a thing.

What got me banned? Could it be related to me providing a ton of hard evidence essentially damning Google? Could it be that too many people were actually interested in the ads (which were very well targeted)?

Regardless, I don't have any say in the matter so speculation isn't useful.

What I do need to know is: what are my other options? I'm currently using Chitika and I get less than $00.10 per 1,000 impressions. My visitors are 50% Google traffic and the rest is direct with a very small number of referral traffic. As far as I know this is a very good thing, as none of the traffic is from BS traffic exchanges or anything, all of my traffic comes to my page for a reason, stays there for a long time, and usually visits other pages.

Is there an ad agency out there that wouldn't pay me pennies for real, organic, and interested users?

By the way I'm an alternative news/independent news site (some might call it a conspiracy theory site if they don't like the facts I present ) and ads for silver, gold, guns, survival equipment, storable food, Fluoride filters, etc. etc. grab tons of users in my niche. So what could I use that will deliver targeted ads unlike the crap Chitika provides?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-07-2011, 02:09 AM
No Longer Active

You need to move in pay-per-sale. I learned this a long time ago. I remember when I first started out in the early days of the internet I was getting up to $12 cpm from Burst, I was making $1,000 plus a day from one website. Its gone long ago. Adsense got a monopoly and everything else fell apart. Even Adsense is slowly going down. Take a long term view and change your whole business strategy. Move to pay per sale, better still if its your own product. In the end you wont rely on anyone, greater flexibility.

Old 05-07-2011, 02:30 AM
Banned

Well if you have all the stats to backup your claims that there was no invalid clicks activity on your site you can start a thread at adsense official forum(if you have not done that already). If your thread gets attention of a "Top contributor" then adsense staff will have a look at it again. Here is a slight chance that you might still get your account back.
If that doesn't work out you can always create more adsense accounts. I know many people who were banned many times but they are still making money with adsense.
One thing I know is there is no other program which will pay anywhere near what adsense pays.

Old 05-07-2011, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cola2929 View Post
Well if you have all the stats to backup your claims that there was no invalid clicks activity on your site you can start a thread at adsense official forum(if you have not done that already). If your thread gets attention of a "Top contributor" then adsense staff will have a look at it again. Here is a slight chance that you might still get your account back.
If that doesn't work out you can always create more adsense accounts. I know many people who were banned many times but they are still making money with adsense.
One thing I know is there is no other program which will pay anywhere near what adsense pays.
I didnt know there was an official adsense forum I'll try to find it.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:37 AM
Contributing Member

Why not try affiliate schemes instead of adverts. The Amazon scheme is particularly good and with the range of products on there, you are sure to fiind something compatible with the products/services you are promoting on your website.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:57 AM

They told me that it doesn't matter what you say on the forum, lol. Affiliate scheme? Well are people buying right now with the economy the way it is? Also I'm not promoting products or services it is a news site.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sl.im View Post
I didnt know there was an official adsense forum I'll try to find it.
You must be joking. Don't tell me you don't even know about adsense support forum.

Here is the link : http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense?hl=en

Old 05-07-2011, 07:24 AM

You can definitely do this with FB marketing. There's a way to get $.01-0.05 clicks and the niche you're in should work for this. I have a free ebook on this.. PM me if interested.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cola2929 View Post
You must be joking. Don't tell me you don't even know about adsense support forum.

Here is the link : http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense?hl=en
already had my plea (with tons of screenshots of stats) answered. he said it didn't even matter.

Old 05-07-2011, 08:30 AM
No Longer Active

Forget about Adsense, you need to learn to break free of this google big brother. Start with Amazon, great affiliate programme and real easy to convert. Try others such as allposters, dating, clickbank, etc. In the long run you will make more money and build a solid internet business. Building a business around adsense and google will eventually be a recipe for disaster.

Old 05-07-2011, 09:06 AM

Give Content Lockers like LeadBolt and CPALead a try.

Old 05-08-2011, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullKing View Post
Give Content Lockers like LeadBolt and CPALead a try.
No I run a news site and a legitimate one. Content locking is awful and I would never have any returning readers (and rightly so).

Old 05-08-2011, 07:04 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sl.im View Post
No I run a news site and a legitimate one. Content locking is awful and I would never have any returning readers (and rightly so).
I thought about running this on my blog but then i know i'd loose half my traffic because they want freebies with no strings attached. Same goes with a news site, people want to read information for free..etc

Have you took a look at: chitika.com yet?

Old 05-09-2011, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
I thought about running this on my blog but then i know i'd loose half my traffic because they want freebies with no strings attached. Same goes with a news site, people want to read information for free..etc

Have you took a look at: chitika.com yet?
chitika delivers completely irrelevant ads and pays less than 10 cents per day

Old 05-09-2011, 05:32 AM

sorry to hear that. i heard that if you are banned by google it would be very hard to get your account reinstated, it would be much better to get your parents to register an account.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:39 AM
Contributing Member

I dont think that you have all the proof that you did not break any rule, Google will still said NO and NO. There are in many ways but the best part still remains they are fair when we speak about this things.

Old 05-09-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serena85 View Post
I dont think that you have all the proof that you did not break any rule, Google will still said NO and NO. There are in many ways but the best part still remains they are fair when we speak about this things.
No, actually I didn't break any rules and they admitted that themselves. They said that they thought in the future there was the possibility I would create invalid clicks.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:20 AM
Contributing Member

Move to another ad network like adbrite or valueclickmedia.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Banned

If you are looking for adsense alternative, chikita, infolink, clicksor might be great option

Old 05-22-2011, 04:40 AM

hello ... well, i don't know what website you have and how many unique visitor you have, with half of them direct traffic, but if you hire traffic in any way, and in the end it doesn't drive customers to the advertisers and your adsense account will get banned ....

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense