Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense

AdSense Offers tips and discussions about Google AdSense.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 10-26-2016, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Exclamation Did You Receive A Policy Violation Warning?

More news from the blog.

Quote:
Have you received an email from adsense-adclicks-noreply@google.com with a warning that you’ve violated the AdSense policies? These warnings are usually issued in instances of mild violations that we believe can be fixed quickly.

In addition to an email, you’ll receive a notification in your AdSense account under the “Status” tab. Both the email and notification will explain where your violation occurred and how to fix it and by....
Continued at: https://adsense.googleblog.com/2016/...n-warning.html

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-21-2016, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

How to earn money blogging with AdSense

A good read.

Quote:
Blogging is one of the easiest ways to build a residual income with Google AdSense. However, most bloggers are doing it the wrong way, and that’s keeping them from growing their earnings to a whole new level. Today, I’m going to share with you the four pillars that helped me build my blog traffic to over 1 million monthly visitors in less than 18 months after my first blog post.
Continued at: https://adsense.googleblog.com/2016/...h-adsense.html

Old 12-29-2016, 03:07 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Other sites are using my ad code. What should I do?

Quote:
Hello AdSense Publishers, if you are seeing sites on your performance reports or under your sites list that don’t belong to you, this post is for you!

First off, you are not under attack. Although you may feel some alarm seeing another site show up in your account, there's nothing to worry about. The most common scenario is another site has copied your site code and pasted it onto their site, also copying the ad code in the process. Since your publisher id is still in the ad code, the new site will now appear in your account.
Continued at: https://adsense.googleblog.com/2016/...code-what.html

Old 01-13-2017, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Introducing “Ad balance” - focus on your best-performing ads

I have already set up mine.

Quote:
Over the last few weeks you may have noticed the Ad balance subtab under My ads. This new AdSense feature will give you more control to create a great ads experience for your users.

Ad balance lets you reduce the number of ads you show to your users. Finding the right balance between the number of ads you show and the user experience on your site can lead to better overall engagement with your content. With Ad balance, you’re able to see how changes in the volume of ads you show affect your earnings, and find the balance that makes the most sense for you and your users.
Continued at: https://adsense.googleblog.com/

Old 03-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Understanding account suspensions due to invalid traffic

Quote:
In today's post, we'll be discussing AdSense account suspensions due to invalid traffic.

We have found that there are two types of publishers who may have invalid traffic issues with their accounts. The first are publishers who may unintentionally send invalid traffic to their accounts, typically by testing on live ads. For those, we hope that increased transparency into our policies and processes can decrease these unintentional violations and help our publishers play by the rules. The second are publishers who intentionally bypass our rules, ending up with a variety of invalid traffic issues in order to artificially inflate their ad revenue.
Continued at: https://adsense.googleblog.com/2017/...sions-due.html

Old 03-22-2017, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Help our team help you

The latest blog post and a reminder about some things.

Quote:
We always hear from publishers that you’re looking for actionable tips and best practices for growing your site. Our team of product, monetization and website optimization experts are constantly building new resources and insights to help publishers like you grow your business. We share personalized suggestions for your website via email in addition to news on the latest product features and invitations. Additionally, we send periodic invitations to live video sessions and events offering personalized tips for your region.
Continued at: https://adsense.googleblog.com/2017/...-help-you.html

Old 04-01-2017, 12:58 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

AdSense 101: What you need to know

Newest blog post.

Quote:
From all around the world, over 2,000,000 small and large publishers use AdSense to earn money through advertising. Before you take that step for your own website and apply for a Google AdSense account, there’s plenty to consider: from where to place ads, to the type of products those ads sell, we realize the importance of keeping the content on your site relevant to your audience and keeping your audience happy.
Continued at: https://adsense.googleblog.com/2017/...ntoprofit.html

Old 05-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

AdSense 101: Building your brand

Another new post on the official Google AdSense Blog.

Quote:
Now that you’ve got your account setup, and you’re writing winning content, it’s time to build a quality brand and create a sustainable revenue stream with AdSense.

What separates a website from a brand? Credibility, consistency, and community.

Think of the websites you visit most - chances are they’re updated regularly with content that’s familiar and trustworthy.
Continued at: https://adsense.googleblog.com/2017/...our-brand.html

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense

Closed Thread