Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense

AdSense Offers tips and discussions about Google AdSense.

Share |
Old 09-21-2011, 08:58 AM
Contributing Member

can i apply google adsense account once again?

I am really very confused with this problem.coz i have tried to apply a google adsense in 2008.But it never pass till now.Several days ago.I tried to apply it again with the same google account, when i go to the last step,It prevent me to login into present account to apply.It said like this:you have already applied a google adsense account.you couldn't use it again.

The problem is: if i want to apply a new adsense account,whether i need to open a new google account to apply.
Or i have to email google about this issue.

Because of the first time failure, i lose the ability to apply to a adsense account in future?? anyone who could help me,i appreciate you a lot !

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-21-2011, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershoesclub View Post
I am really very confused with this problem.coz i have tried to apply a google adsense in 2008.But it never pass till now.Several days ago.I tried to apply it again with the same google account, when i go to the last step,It prevent me to login into present account to apply.It said like this:you have already applied a google adsense account.you couldn't use it again.

The problem is: if i want to apply a new adsense account,whether i need to open a new google account to apply.
Or i have to email google about this issue.

Because of the first time failure, i lose the ability to apply to a adsense account in future?? anyone who could help me,i appreciate you a lot !
Use a different email address when applying again. Use your xxx@domain.com email address. I used this when i applied for an account many years ago instead of using one of my other email accounts from other providers.

Old 09-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Contributing Member

But i have a existing account which is associate with other services like google webmaster tools,google analytics,and google base etc.does google allow me to use tow accounts?

Old 09-21-2011, 05:43 PM

I have the same thing but i use my gmail account for webmaster tools, analytics...etc

Let's wait for another member to respond first. I was only one who replied in this thread.

Old 09-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Contributing Member

Try to use different gmail account for applying Google adsense. Once you're approved, then you can add your new gmail to your existing accounts on Google webmaster tools and google analytics. My two cents.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:44 AM
Contributing Member

Are you sure? as i know it is fine to use back the same account if you are fail to get approved. your account can not be used only when it was banned

Old 09-22-2011, 04:24 AM
Contributing Member

I used a hotmail account to apply. It works. What's the reason you got rejected?

Old 09-22-2011, 03:34 PM

Adsense actually made the process of signing up for an account much more easier not to long ago. If you keep getting rejected then you need to change stuff on your website.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:33 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Adsense actually made the process of signing up for an account much more easier not to long ago. If you keep getting rejected then you need to change stuff on your website.
I think i will have to not use the prior one. and creat a new google account to apply.But i hope it is not forbidden by google to creat multiple accounts.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:58 AM
Contributing Member

For better assistant, get Google's help. May it because you never activate Google AdSense after register?

Old 09-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Contributing Member

I think you should contact with adsense team.Drop this question in Google forum and I hope you will get a good solution of it from any of the Google employee.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense