Originally Posted by kiwi99
I have a software that i program myself.
Can i use it to promote my websites?
Does your site have adsense on it?
What does this program do exactly? No need to drop a link, just explain it a little.
Google ads may not be placed on pages receiving traffic from certain sources. For example, publishers may not participate in paid-to-click programs, send unwanted emails or display ads as the result of the action of any software application. Also, publishers using online advertising must ensure that their pages comply with Google's Landing Page Quality Guidelines.
To ensure a positive experience for Internet users and Google advertisers, sites displaying Google ads may not:
• Use third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, autosurf and click-exchange programs.
• Be promoted through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites.
• Display Google ads, search boxes or search results as a result of the actions of software applications such as toolbars.
• Be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your AdSense code.
• Receive traffic from online advertising unless the site complies with the spirit of Google's Landing Page Quality Guidelines. For instance, users should easily be able to find what your ad promises