Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense

AdSense Offers tips and discussions about Google AdSense.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Latest Blog:
None

I am scared..

I am so scared im going to get banned from google adsense.

My earnings are increasing per month however i am hearing so many people being banned.

I am scared

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 03:56 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadztheman View Post
I am so scared im going to get banned from google adsense.

My earnings are increasing per month however i am hearing so many people being banned.

I am scared
As long as you know for a FACT that your site is not violating the adsense rules then you have nothing to worry about.

I've read bad stories of people getting banned just as they was making a good income per month but it turned out they was breaking the adsense rules or even Googles webmaster guidelines.

If you get your traffic by doing legal marketing methods then you still have nothing to worry about. Just to be on the safe side, find another revenue source for your site. Always have a backup plan.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:11 AM
Contributing Member

I agree. The rules are simple and explained thoroughly. If you are making lots of money then you are not necessarily breaking any rules. People who have got in trouble lately include companies selling perscription medicines that were banned in other countries, people selling dangerous dogs and animals, people selling cannabis and other narcotics through ads.
You can see where they went wrong, I hope?

Old 09-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Latest Blog:
None

But there are people not breaking the rules getting banned its got nothing to do with it.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:56 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadztheman View Post
But there are people not breaking the rules getting banned its got nothing to do with it.
You should read this old blog post.

http://www.stateofsearch.com/how-i-l...sense-account/

Old 09-17-2012, 03:11 AM
Latest Blog:
None

If you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about. Read over the rules again to make sure

Old 09-17-2012, 06:41 AM

what percent do you earning increase per month ?
I think if you don't break the rules , google never banned your account !

Old 09-19-2012, 12:44 PM

Don't worry, see all these people who are banned, even the bigger players, it's all because they try to manipulate the system, they get caught and they don't like it, so they go in denial and start moaning on the webmasters forums, and of course they are going to swear until blue in the face that they did no wrong.

Google don't kick people for no reason, think about it, every click you generate is putting money in their pockets, and if your legit and not breaking any terms then you will always be fine.

Also one word of advise if your that scared, don't build a business based on Google, this is what I try and do, what if Google was not here tomorrow, would I honestly be able to generate enough traffic and revenue, if you can then you know your on the right track, so focus and don't rely on just Google, even though they send you good traffic.

Old 09-20-2012, 03:29 AM
Banned

I got my adsense banned.. drunk, started clicking on the links on my site, not cause of the desire to earn more, i knew i would get into problerms..who knows why i did it.. As long as you follow the rules you won't get banned..

Old 09-20-2012, 02:33 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by holkapolka View Post
I got my adsense banned.. drunk, started clicking on the links on my site, not cause of the desire to earn more, i knew i would get into problerms..who knows why i did it.. As long as you follow the rules you won't get banned..
Note to self, do not visit blog while drinking.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:54 PM

As long as you follow the Google Adsense ToS you will not get banned.

Old 10-08-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
As long as you know for a FACT that your site is not violating the adsense rules then you have nothing to worry about.

I've read bad stories of people getting banned just as they was making a good income per month but it turned out they was breaking the adsense rules or even Googles webmaster guidelines.

If you get your traffic by doing legal marketing methods then you still have nothing to worry about. Just to be on the safe side, find another revenue source for your site. Always have a backup plan.
People have been scared of getting banned for about as long as Adsense has been around. It's best to play whitehat, be ethical, and DON"T waste sleep over it.

If you are doing nothing wrong and get banned anyways, then you are going to get banned anyways - nothing you can do. It's highly unlikely that that will even happen and you can "try" to get them to re-instate your acct (although usually doesn't work)

Like Snakeair said, always have a back-up plan. Adsense isn't a business model, just a form of monetization. Maybe try using some Clickbank or CJ.com links to spread the monetization out a little bit. I found that I've made more $$ in less time with CB (and well-converting pages) and used adsense as a secondary income for some of my affiliate sites.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:59 AM
Latest Blog:
None

I was banned because some jack decided to go on my website and click the same ad hundreds of times. I guess google thought it was me, so they banned my domain. I guess that is a easy way to screw a rival company.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense