Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense

AdSense Offers tips and discussions about Google AdSense.

Share |
Old 07-04-2016, 01:22 AM

My site didn't got approved. What should i do next?

My website aolpapers.com, an year old got disapproved ny google yesterday. Google complains about unique and relevant content. Can any one help me with how to get approved, like what should i do, what kind of posts should i come up with that would guarantee the adsense approval i apply next time.

Here is what I got from Google:

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

Itís important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Donít place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information theyíre seeking.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-04-2016, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanmustafa View Post
My website aolpapers.com, an year old got disapproved ny google yesterday. Google complains about unique and relevant content. Can any one help me with how to get approved, like what should i do, what kind of posts should i come up with that would guarantee the adsense approval i apply next time.

Here is what I got from Google:

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

Itís important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Donít place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information theyíre seeking.
Upon viewing your website here are my view on things that you should change before reapplying.
Remove info links period on the blog. All those ads are annoying and in fact effect the USER EXPERIENCE.

Is every single blog post on your blog 100% original and wrote without copying content from elsewhere?

If you do copy 1 or 2 sentences or more from another website, you should put that content in quotes and provide the source link.

Right now all the info link ads is effecting my user experience and I would leave you blog within a minute because of it. The content should be the most important thing on your blog. I'll ad more advice later today though

Old 07-04-2016, 12:20 PM

Thanks for your response,
I put on infolink ads today to test them.
soon i will be removing these ads because they are very irritating

plus all the articles are totally written by me

btw- when i applied to google there were no ads and i wanted to know what did exactly caused my disapproval?

Old 07-04-2016, 01:38 PM
v7n Mentor

The content is useless and really poorly written.

Old 07-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Contributing Member

How much organic traffic do you receive? I have noticed that Google adsense has been disapproving sites that don't get enough traffic from Google search.

Old 07-04-2016, 01:44 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Whisonant View Post
How much organic traffic do you receive? I have noticed that Google adsense has been disapproving sites that don't get enough traffic from Google search.
You are just making that up. Amount of traffic has nothing to do with getting approved or not.
It is obvious why they did not get approved: the content sucks.

Old 07-04-2016, 02:07 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
You are just making that up. Amount of traffic has nothing to do with getting approved or not.
It is obvious why they did not get approved: the content sucks.
Actually I am not making it up. They even mentioned it in the response they sent to the OP.

Old 07-04-2016, 02:09 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Actually I am not making it up.
You are. That is not what they meant. The amount of traffic has NOTHING to do with approval or not. If you do not beleive me, then head over to Google's own adsense help group and make that claim. They will ridicule you.

Old 07-04-2016, 02:13 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
You are. That is not what they meant. The amount of traffic has NOTHING to do with approval or not. If you do not beleive me, then head over to Google's own adsense help group and make that claim. They will ridicule you.
We will just have to agree that we totally disagree on this subject.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:44 AM

Quote:
It's a bit weird but I agree with you, I was getting disapproved for long time but after my traffic increased 3x with search traffic I got accepted, but I haven't done any major change what could cause approve. So maybe traffic matters at some point.
Google needs to earn money with ads displayed on your site, if you can't earn anything from AdSense, AdSense also can't earn anything from you

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense