Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense

AdSense Offers tips and discussions about Google AdSense.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2016, 02:22 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 07-04-16
Posts: 2
iTrader: 0 / 0%
My site didn't got approved. What should i do next?

My website aolpapers.com, an year old got disapproved ny google yesterday. Google complains about unique and relevant content. Can any one help me with how to get approved, like what should i do, what kind of posts should i come up with that would guarantee the adsense approval i apply next time.

Here is what I got from Google:



Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.


We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.



Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

Itís important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Donít place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information theyíre seeking.
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2016, 10:17 AM
snakeair's Avatar
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanmustafa View Post
My website aolpapers.com, an year old got disapproved ny google yesterday. Google complains about unique and relevant content. Can any one help me with how to get approved, like what should i do, what kind of posts should i come up with that would guarantee the adsense approval i apply next time.

Here is what I got from Google:



Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.


We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.



Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

Itís important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Donít place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information theyíre seeking.
Upon viewing your website here are my view on things that you should change before reapplying.
Remove info links period on the blog. All those ads are annoying and in fact effect the USER EXPERIENCE.


Is every single blog post on your blog 100% original and wrote without copying content from elsewhere?

If you do copy 1 or 2 sentences or more from another website, you should put that content in quotes and provide the source link.

Right now all the info link ads is effecting my user experience and I would leave you blog within a minute because of it. The content should be the most important thing on your blog. I'll ad more advice later today though
__________________
Staff @WPArena.com
 
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 07-04-16
Posts: 2
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Thanks for your response,
I put on infolink ads today to test them.
soon i will be removing these ads because they are very irritating

plus all the articles are totally written by me

btw- when i applied to google there were no ads and i wanted to know what did exactly caused my disapproval?
 
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2016, 02:38 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-29-04
Posts: 1,749
iTrader: 0 / 0%
The content is useless and really poorly written.
 
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2016, 02:40 PM
Rob Whisonant's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 05-23-16
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 75
iTrader: 0 / 0%
How much organic traffic do you receive? I have noticed that Google adsense has been disapproving sites that don't get enough traffic from Google search.
__________________
Email Marketing Times
 
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2016, 02:44 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-29-04
Posts: 1,749
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Whisonant View Post
How much organic traffic do you receive? I have noticed that Google adsense has been disapproving sites that don't get enough traffic from Google search.
You are just making that up. Amount of traffic has nothing to do with getting approved or not.
It is obvious why they did not get approved: the content sucks.
 
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2016, 03:07 PM
Rob Whisonant's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 05-23-16
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 75
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
You are just making that up. Amount of traffic has nothing to do with getting approved or not.
It is obvious why they did not get approved: the content sucks.
Actually I am not making it up. They even mentioned it in the response they sent to the OP.
__________________
Email Marketing Times
 
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2016, 03:09 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-29-04
Posts: 1,749
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Whisonant View Post
Actually I am not making it up.
You are. That is not what they meant. The amount of traffic has NOTHING to do with approval or not. If you do not beleive me, then head over to Google's own adsense help group and make that claim. They will ridicule you.
 
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2016, 03:13 PM
Rob Whisonant's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 05-23-16
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 75
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
You are. That is not what they meant. The amount of traffic has NOTHING to do with approval or not. If you do not beleive me, then head over to Google's own adsense help group and make that claim. They will ridicule you.
We will just have to agree that we totally disagree on this subject.
__________________
Email Marketing Times
 
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 03-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 03-04-17
Posts: 23
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Whisonant View Post
How much organic traffic do you receive? I have noticed that Google adsense has been disapproving sites that don't get enough traffic from Google search.
It's a bit weird but I agree with you, I was getting disapproved for long time but after my traffic increased 3x with search traffic I got accepted, but I haven't done any major change what could cause approve. So maybe traffic matters at some point.
Google needs to earn money with ads displayed on your site, if you can't earn anything from AdSense, AdSense also can't earn anything from you
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wts: google news approved site ceudah Websites 0 11-16-2010 07:47 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:23 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Escalate Media




Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.