Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense

AdSense Offers tips and discussions about Google AdSense.

Share |
Old 08-22-2016, 01:15 PM
Contributing Member

How Many Visitors and Adsense Revenue You Get?

Hi everyone, could you tell me how many visitors you have on your blog, and how much dollars you earn on your adsense?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-22-2016, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by januar View Post
Hi everyone, could you tell me how many visitors you have on your blog, and how much dollars you earn on your adsense?
I removed adsense for good from my blog a few weeks ago but I was making min. of $70 a month on 200 unique visitors a day. I won't count the repeat visitors but only unique visitors from new visitors.

I was getting lucky with high paying ads but AdSense was effecting my pagespeed a little bit so I removed it even though I was making money.

2 affiliate sales will almost equal my adsense earnings so I didn't care about dropping 1 revenue source.

Depending on your theme design, the ad placement/colors of the ad is very important and what makes some good money per click and not always the .01 or .10 clicks.

I did ad targeting. Read about this below.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9713?hl=en

Never say never, I could ad adsense on the blog again but I am waiting a few months to see if it was worth removing it.

Old 08-30-2016, 08:41 AM

you earn per 10 thousand impr one doller without any click . if your ad click you earn more through adsense.

Old 08-30-2016, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Has anyone tried out new ad colors, new ad placements, added more ad blogs or removed one every other month to test out the amount of clicks and earnings?

With adsense, you need to experiment a lot till you find that perfect combination that works for you. Don't listed to other so-called-adense experts about this is the best placement for high costs per click. Each theme is different and built differently so some ads may look like crap in places a so called expert told you to put on in.

When I used adsense, I make sure they blended in pretty good into the theme and didn't stick out like a sore thumb. AdSense just filled in empty spaces as the content is what's important, your visitors come to your blog/website for the content and don't visit it to click on an ad. They will click on an ad if they are looking around the blog and happen to see a headline that caught there interest or it is the answer to the thing they visited your blog for.

Use adsense and affiliate marketing on your blog. Never count on AdSense as your only revenue option. The more ways you can earn money, the better off you are. Raise your unique traffic a lot and instead of using AdSense, sell banner ads in the side bar or top right header of your blog for easy money each month. Then raise the prices as traffic continues to climb.

Go to shoutmeloud.com advertising page, see how much Harsh makes for selling ads with the traffic he get's.

Old 10-28-2016, 08:15 AM

one can try google customized search to their blog as well.
it is also an effective way to drive your visitor to search for his query and the chances are bright to get ad clicked as google mostly shows first 2-3 results as advertisement in most of search results.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum > AdSense