Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-13-2009, 01:10 AM
v7n Mentor

Making Money - Affiliate Marketing - Can I Make Money Online?

Due to the economic slump that we are all sadly experiencing, the numbers of people who have been laid off from their jobs, now have options to replace that lost income. As independent online marketers, they can support themselves and their families quite well. The Internet offers unlimited opportunity to people who are exploring online businesses.

One of the easiest ways to participate in the extraordinary success of business online is through Affiliate Internet Marketing.

There are many reasons why affiliate marketing is so attractive to the online community. The following are just a few of them.

1. You do not have to develop your own product. As an affiliate marketer, you sell another person's product for a commission.
2. You do not have to stock inventory.
3. There is no shipping.
4. You can work from home, at your own pace and schedule.
5. You have freedom! You are your own boss.
6. There is no risk. You can create a highly profitable business very quickly, with little or no money. Your investment is your time.
7. With proper training, everyone can do it. Affiliate marketing is relatively easy to learn, but you need mentoring.

How do you do it? First, I would find a really good mentor. Otherwise you will be spinning your wheels like I did in the beginning. I spent a great deal of time and money on over-blown claims and bogus programs. Because you want so badly to succeed, you are tempted to believe exaggerated offers. Yes, I often fell prey to scams. It's why I know the difference. Please be wary of slick offers promising wealth overnight. It doesn't happen that way. It takes work and dedication. Your success can be quick, but it is gradual. Not overnight. Let me give you another tip that will save you some angst. Your inbox will be bursting with information from gurus. These people do have valid things to teach you. They're very smart. Problem is they'll overload you with information and cause you to have a mind-quake. You won't know how to use the information without first knowing how to apply it. Learning the facts and then applying them are two different things. You need someone by your side to bounce things off of. All successful marketers have mentors. You need one, too.

As an affiliate, your next task is to choose a topic that represents your interest, or better still, your "passion". For example, if you love music, then choose a topic that has something to do with music. Narrow it down to a tight "niche". For instance, your subject can be jazz, classical, or country music. You can zero in on an instrument: electric guitar, piano, flute. Narrow it down even more to maybe violin strings or the ivory that piano keys are made of. You get the idea. The product you choose to sell will be directly related to your niche or topic. If you choose music, then your niche can be a special guitar or guitar picks. You can sell anything that is related to your niche. The tighter your niche, the easier it will be for you to find your customer and vice versa.

If your subject is also your profession or a life long hobby, then it will be much easier to speak with authority on the topic. Become an expert on your topic. Share your knowledge. Above all, always be honest with your audience. And don't be afraid to be generous sharing what you know.

Look for online coaching that is continuous, (frankly, "hand holding") in the beginning of your online career. Believe me, you will need all the help you can get. Too many people quit just before their hour of glory, only because they don't know that the "missing link" is much closer than they realize.

You need to be able to ask questions and get intelligent, honest, constructive answers that will help you to grow your business. You need technical advice. Constant interaction is key!

To be successful online, make sure your training is structured from the beginning.

I was fortunate enough to discover a program that offers information, plus all the tools and software that I would ever need to be successful online. It is affordable and easy, and I can drop out at any time, no questions asked. But I don't want to. My group is sublimely supportive and delivers what it promises. I have found "hands on" allies, who are there to help me achieve success. The members, many of whom are successful marketers in their own right, are eager to help. It's a perfect place to network: a friendly community of "newbies" and seasoned pros, all learning and sharing together.

I am very lucky and want to share my good fortune with you.

I am a passionate Affiliate Marketer, specializing in Home furnishings and Interior Design.

I sincerely want to help you if you are serious about succeeding on line. Maybe I can save you some time and money by tipping you off, giving advice that actually works.

Yes, you can make an extraordinary income from home as an affiliate marketer. All it requires is diligence, discipline, drive, determination, some time, and very little money. If you learn the right techniques from the very beginning, and if you place yourself where you will learn important information regarding changes that are an every day event over the Internet, and if you have access to ongoing advice from peers/ other people who are successfully marketing, then there is no reason why you cannot also be a wealthy affiliate.

Here's to your success!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Making-Mon...ne?&id=3399837

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Banned

ya, affiliate program is a good way to earn money and it is not easy too.when you begin to do it,you could not give up,then you would be success.

Old 12-18-2009, 11:24 AM

I'm begginner in the affiliate marketing, but it's really interesting. I found a nice e-book, abaut how to earn money with affiliate programs.
http://www.makedollarsfromhome.biz/c...liate-programs

Old 01-05-2010, 11:24 AM
v7n Mentor

It appears that ebook was written by SiteSell. However, it seems like it would be a nice read

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Closed Thread