Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 01-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Acquiring Leads: How to Capture Visitors’ Email Addresses Before They Leave

This has to do with affiliate marketing and that's why i created the thread in here.

Anyways, i'm one of those folks who have still not created my own list to use to my advantage in the affiliate marketing game. Nice guest article i just found on the clickbank blog after checking out my stat's.

I'm going to re-think things and look into starting a list soon. Ok enough of me rambling on and to the blog post.

Quote:
Those of us in the affiliate marketing world work hard to get visitors to our pages, so it’s disappointing when they turn on their heels and walk out without even clicking a HopLink. The disappointment is intensified if you actually paid for the traffic using PPC advertising.

What can you do about this? Is it possible to still get value from visitors who are leaving your site? Do you just let them walk away, or can you still convert them into potential customers without requiring them to buy right then?

A lot of smart Internet marketers realize that every visitor to their site has value, and they maximize that value by realizing that even though not every visitor will hand over money, they can part with something that may prove just as valuable – their email address. Having a list of qualified, opted-in visitors can be very .....
For the full blog post, have a look at this link: http://www.clickbank.com/blog/2010/0...ail-addresses/

Share your thoughts, pro's and con's about this article.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum