Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Share |
Old 11-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Contributing Member

Question Twitter & CPA/ClickBank

Hey everyone

I thought I would ask here to see if anyone has had any success with using CPA/ClickBank with Twitter.

I currently have a very good automatic Twitter follow/unfollow/tweet/message software and have around 20 Twitter accounts all of which I add a profile picture to and fill in the profile page.

I also build up the accounts slowly at first to avoid getting banned for following/tweeting etc too many people straight away and so far it seems to be working also I create 4 new Twitter accounts each day and have only just started setting a few of the accounts to tweet some CPA offers such as "Win Apple IPAD, MacBooks etc" and also advertising some ClickBank products such as "Work from home with Google" and similar.

If anyone has experience, tips and advice or even what not to do I would love to hear as I have made 1 lead and if it could be successful I would love to hear it

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-09-2011, 10:48 PM

Looks like a great solution, but I need to know if this can be used on one of my sites. Its a dynamic oscommerce shopping site and I've created a few new amazon product pages with a affiliate link/button on bottom of the page.

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 11-10-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Contributing Member

I didn't use twitter for promoting affiliate products.Forum marketing and article marketing so far have been working well for me.However I also would like to know the valuable twitter marketing information from the expert people here.

Old 11-10-2011, 05:05 AM
Contributing Member

What forums can you use for things like that though as most forums do not allow affiliate links only very very few and also if anyone has any suggestions on ways to promote CPA offers like I don't expect whole guides I am good at teaching myself new skills but I am totally stuck to be honest lool

Old 11-17-2011, 12:11 PM

Twitter typically produces a lot of clicks but the quality is generally very poor.

Ultimately, I think the best plan of attack is to build your followers in a specific niche and only promote offers that fall into that niche. You also can't just mindlessly spam links. You have to give them a REASON to click and follow through with the offer.

That being said...email/zip submits tend to be the most lucrative with twitter traffic, from what I've seen.

Old 11-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Contributing Member

I understand what you mean I suppose a blog might work of course I would have to link build etc but that was my next plan of action.

I do try and target people on twitter but its not as easy as it sounds

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum