Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 11-23-2011, 02:47 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Question Promoting ClickBank Products via FREE Wordpress Blog

I have recently opened a ClickBank account and decided to try and promote a few products to see how I do, I have opened a wordpress blog and basically taken all the information I deemed important out of the sales page placed into my article spinner to of course make sure its not word for word.

I then started using SENUKE to social bookmark, create profile links and submit to RSS sites and then pinged all the urls to help them on the way to getting indexed.

I am basically wondering if I am on the right track or not?????

Thanks in advance

Jordan Elderkin

Old 11-24-2011, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelderkin View Post
I have recently opened a ClickBank account and decided to try and promote a few products to see how I do, I have opened a wordpress blog and basically taken all the information I deemed important out of the sales page placed into my article spinner to of course make sure its not word for word.

I then started using SENUKE to social bookmark, create profile links and submit to RSS sites and then pinged all the urls to help them on the way to getting indexed.

Thanks in advance

Jordan Elderkin
I mainly promote Clickbank products on my blog but i try to write my own review with a few bit's of information taken from there sales page but i put that bit in quotes which isn't a lot. I try to stay away from copying stuff from the sales page and mainly stay on the being original side.

Be careful when you spin content, you need to re-read the article and make any final edits before posting it. Sometimes spun content makes no sense even though you using the best spinner in the world. I never ever used a article spinner before and never will. That's just my own opinion.

After i write a review or a sales pitch to promote a product, i use the social tools i have added to my blog posts (the sexy bookmarks plugin).

You are on the right track i believe. Just keep fine tuning things as you continue to promote Clickbank Products. I'm still experimenting with things to find that perfect formula that works for me.

Like Us on Facebook
facebook.com/wpoutcast

Old 11-30-2011, 11:40 PM

It depends of the CB products, if you need educate the buyer first on your autoresponder or just blasting with bookmark and RSS.

Old 12-01-2011, 02:07 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
I mainly promote Clickbank products on my blog but i try to write my own review with a few bit's of information taken from there sales page but i put that bit in quotes which isn't a lot. I try to stay away from copying stuff from the sales page and mainly stay on the being original side.

Be careful when you spin content, you need to re-read the article and make any final edits before posting it. Sometimes spun content makes no sense even though you using the best spinner in the world. I never ever used a article spinner before and never will. That's just my own opinion.

After i write a review or a sales pitch to promote a product, i use the social tools i have added to my blog posts (the sexy bookmarks plugin).

You are on the right track i believe. Just keep fine tuning things as you continue to promote Clickbank Products. I'm still experimenting with things to find that perfect formula that works for me.
When I say snipping I don't mean click a button and let it spit some total rubbish out, I use Power Article Rewriter which you basically manually go through your article with the aid of a thesaurus and change all the words/sentences you possibly can so my spun articles always make sense.

I would never use an article spinner that is automatic due to the rubbish they spit out lol.

I have never made a sale for ClickBank yet but then I have never put any real work into it yet either, maybe it's time I purchased a domain and started a new blog with Adsense and posts about ClickBank Products.

I always find it hard to write about ClickBank products, I can write good articles on how to buy a laptop and product reviews etc but if anyone has any example of stuff they have written and been successful in selling a clickbank product via it I would love to see. (I'm not going to copy, paste and spin I would be very grateful just to see how everyone else promotes etc)

Old 12-16-2011, 02:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelderkin View Post

Thanks in advance

Jordan Elderkin
That is the right way. However if by free you mean on worpdress.com ... be careful as they don't allow affiliate links.

Old 12-17-2011, 08:36 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Rather than using those software it would be best if you do them manually.

As its like an experiment,you can see what happens through this technique,if it works then its okay,if it doesn't then switch to another strategy.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

jelderkin, how are things going right now? It's been over a month and wondering if you are getting anywhere with Clickbank.

Like Us on Facebook
facebook.com/wpoutcast

Old 01-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
jelderkin, how are things going right now? It's been over a month and wondering if you are getting anywhere with Clickbank.

Hey thanks for the interest but in all honesty I have been a little side tracked firstly I have been maintaining all my sites by adding new content and building links, completing gigs that have been ordered on Fiverr, promoting CPA offers on YouTube and even learning how to code VB programs but I have still got ClickBank on my to do list and as soon as I give it a real go I will be sure to update this thread.

I did however do a few little bits on ClickBank products and I do mean minimal and I saw a few hits but no sales or conversions but then for the work I put in I didn't expect any sales still I will make time for it and one I have finished coding the program I have been making it will save me quite a lot of time in creating fully verified Twitter accounts so it has been worth the time put in and I've learnt a lot so it's all good

Old 02-02-2012, 02:05 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I see too often that people pick a product to promote or review and build a site or page around that product. Better results will be achieved if you do proper researh in the market you want to participate in and find out what this market's desperate desires are. Then find a product that would fulfill their needs, find the right keywords and build your content.

From experience I've found that review websites don't work as well as they used to though. Unless you can find a specific subniche with little to no competition. To make a handful of sales you're going to need lots and lots of traffic... People do not tend to buy from these kind of sites anymore. They want more info until they're convinced it's the product they'd need.

The best results from affiliate marketing would be building your own mailing list or find people with targeted lists who send out to their list for you for a fee.

Andre

Andre

Old 02-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Thats a great start, keep doing what you are doing and you will see results soon. It takes consistency and dedication, but it sounds like you have it.

Old 03-17-2012, 12:28 PM

I have been promoted CB weight loss products on my blogs for over 2 months . A bit dissapointed as it brings me 60% less than I earned with Adsense.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrian View Post
I have been promoted CB weight loss products on my blogs for over 2 months . A bit dissapointed as it brings me 60% less than I earned with Adsense.
Perhaps things will get better as the weather starts to warm up in the USA. Warm weather means more people want to lose weight.

Like Us on Facebook
facebook.com/wpoutcast

Old 03-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Latest Blog:
None

I don't even deal with CB much anymore. Haven't had much luck with them lately.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:45 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Make sure that your page is properly SEOd for your targetted keyword. You can get a lot of traffic that can convert ClickBank products really well if you do proper keyword research, find unsaturated keywords and promote relevant ClickBank offers on your site.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:33 AM

If possible try to avoid duplicate content and write your own blog post promoting the clickbank product, just give the readers a reason to buy the product and they will do as you recommend them to do.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum