Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Three Constants in Affiliate Marketing

Some tips I found on the Clickbank blog. These may all sound familiar to you.

Quote:
Those of us who have been involved in the affiliate marketing world for a while are all too aware that it is an industry prone to change, and lots of it. A website that makes you money one day, might literally disappear from the search engine rankings overnight, and leave you struggling to find a reason why. The terms of service (TOS) on one of your favorite Web 2.0 sites might change in the blink of an eye, and you suddenly find yourself losing an important traffic or income source. Wouldn’t it be nice just to have some reliable marketing constants for once? Well today, you are going to learn about the three constants in affiliate marketing; these are the things that won’t change any time soon, and they should form the foundations of your affiliate marketing efforts.
Continued at: http://www.clickbank.com/blog/2012/0...ate-marketing/

Any thoughts?

Old 03-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Contributing Member

I think this is more applicable for affiliate marketing through SEO channel, if you are doing affiliate marketing through email, I guess the constants would be quite different. I believed one of the key constant would be relationship building.

Thanks for sharing this blog though.

Cheers!

Old 03-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

I like the idea of the trust products! Being affiliate marketers requires building trust, therefore you need to sell trust products.
It's so important that you are creating content that benefits the customers, not just for search engines.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Closed Thread