I'm going to listen to this tomorrow hopefully. I'm backed up on things to do right now but wanted to share this right now.
From the official Clickbank.com blog:
Our guest this week is the man who literally invented product launches, Jeff Walker!
In this episode, Jeff shares how he accidentally stumbled on the formula that lets product owners generate huge profits from their launches, and which has since been used by industry legends such as Frank Kern, Ryan Deiss and many more to generate maximum sales and exposure for their products. Jeff shares how his product launch formula can be used in almost any niche market, not just the “big 3″!
You’ll also learn:
- How Jeff steadily refined and improved his launches to make them as powerful as possible
- What’s working now in product launches, and how to apply it to your business
- How you can build a pre-launch list that will be a valuable long-term asset
- The key stages in a product launch, and how they all fit together
- How to run successful evergreen launches (meaning you can launch over and over, reaping the benefits each time)
- Jeff’s #1 tip on how to pull off the ultimate evergreen launch!
Jeff is the guy the gurus look to for advice on how to launch their latest products, and people pay big bucks for his advice on how to make more from their products, so you don’t want to miss this episode! It’s packed full of awesome advice that any infopreneur can use to take their sales to new heights!
Continued at: http://www.clickbank.com/blog/2012/0...unch-products/
If you listened to the whole broadcast, let us know your thoughts on what you just learned.