Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Share |
Old 06-09-2012, 04:34 AM

Lightbulb FAP Turbo - worth promoting?

I'm looking for good digital products to promote and FAP Turbo is a clilckbank best seller. Currently I'm testing it to find out how good or how bad this product is.

I will be updating with my results.

I believe that it will be at least an interesting test, as I'm testing this forex robot with 3000 euros on a real account.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-17-2012, 03:37 PM

Week 3 is the first one with loses.

After many small winning trades and 4 big losing trades, FAP Turbo lost -2,86% for this week.

Since the beginning of the test, the robot has +1,15% profit.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:54 AM

Hi Captain1821

Any updates with the test?
How did the robot end?
Interested to hear.

Thanks.

Old 07-22-2012, 03:41 AM

Sorry for forgetting to update this post.

I stopped the test. The markets were moving like a roller coaster and the robot just couldn't work under those circumstances.

So I moved on testing something else. Propably I will continue the test at a latter point.

For now, all I can say is that you should stop trading with the robot when the markets go crazy...

Old 07-22-2012, 08:09 AM

Hi Captain1821

I'm curious if you've ever used a robot before this. I ask because I have trouble believing the returns of "any" robot against a volatile market, which is the nature of FOREX. And yet if the market is not volatile, why use a robot?

Anyways, I'd be interested to know of any robot worth its salt. If you have experienced one that is, I'd love to know. Thanks.

PS: Do the sellers of the robot specify under which circumstances the robot works best?

Old 07-22-2012, 10:29 AM

It was the first time that I used a robot and I don't know much about trading forex.

The robot was doing ok until the greek elections.

The developers do not hide that the robot has it's downs, but they claim that it will be profitable generally.
They specify that the robot works best late at night (GTM time) when the markets are calm and it tries to catch the small movements and gather many small and quick profits.
This is why the robot by default was trading for around 4 hours at night, 4 days per week (Friday was out for most pairs).
You could change the settings, even though it would be a bad idea if you were not sure about what you were doing.

I didn't gave the robot the time to prove this, so I can't say if it works like the developers say it works.

My opinion is that when "big" events that can radically influence the economy come up, it is safer to close the robot for a few days.

Last edited by captain1821; 07-22-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Old 07-22-2012, 11:07 AM

Thanks for the update.
I am interested in the whole idea of robots.
Someone (in the trading industry) once told me that the robots over time lose but there are enough people that win in any given time frame to create the appearance of a winning tool.
I just don't know enough about it.
I do struggle to believe that any system can consistently win.
I would imagine that a large part of successful systems is getting your money back fast on the up.
That way you're never actually out of the money.
From my experience the key is the discipline to control yourself more than anything else.

If anyone has experience with different robots I would be very interested to hear.
Thanks.

Old 07-22-2012, 01:30 PM

Myfxbook dot com is a good place to find robots…usually fx robots needs continuous optimizations…even if you develop your own robot you need to optimize it time to time currency to currency….it is always wise to go with seller who provides this kind of optimization with robots….

And in myfxbook you will find some guys/companies are selling these kinds of robots….and people are quite happy with their robots….

Before you buy any robots read all comments from users/buyers and hope that will help you take buy decision….

FAT Turbo is a good robot but usually gets into huge drawdown….but good thing about this company is they are continuously developing and improving their existing robots….

But whatever always visit myfxbook and read about them before purchasing….most of the robots are scams….some works on demo (huge profit) but blows up real account within 7 days….lol….so better do some research before you invest/use real money on/for robots…

Old 07-23-2012, 08:03 PM

IMO, any FOREX robot is meant to get a profit, then slam the door again. Robots usually have marginal profit margins, only really profitable when you have a lot of capital to start with.

Old 10-20-2012, 06:09 AM

Question fap turbo forex robot

most forex trading robot are all scam. I don't know what to think of the fap turbo developer

Old 10-22-2012, 05:10 AM

FAP Turbo was past . there r lots of other product are available in market.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:12 PM

Not anymore. If you have huge traffic you can try do some conversation.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum