Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Contributing Member

Need Help !!! on How to earn & create micro niche site for affiliate marketing ?

Hello Fellow Members,

I have some experience in SEO & Social media but don't know so much about affiliate marketing especially niche based affiliate marketing. I made one site in past which is failed to earn anything because that was very broad category.

Can anyone help me on how to earn from niche based affiliate site.

How to choose niche for affilate ?

How to find affiliates for site ?

How to create SEO based affiliate site in a very tight or almost NO budget

What are the best link building techniques for micro niche affiliate site ?

Please tell me.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-10-2016, 07:03 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourabh Rana View Post
Hello Fellow Members,

I have some experience in SEO & Social media but don't know so much about affiliate marketing especially niche based affiliate marketing. I made one site in past which is failed to earn anything because that was very broad category.

How to choose niche for affiliate ?

Please tell me.
I'll share my personal tips but you being into SEO and social media a little still need to do further research and determine what works best for you and the audience you want to go after.

How to choose niche for affiliate?

I have started a lot of blogs in many niches but before I started them, I made sure I knew a lot about that niche and was truly eager to everyday learn more about it and master it. This way, it was easy for me to provide content on my blogs and promote it in the right area's to get interested traffic.

How to choose the best Niche? Well, like I said, choose a topic you know a lot about. So you know SEO right? Well, you know there are ton's of paid SEO tools that have affiliate programs, some don't show an affiliate program on there homepage but if you are a paid member, you get access to the affiliate program and discount codes to hand out for more commission.

There are some SEO WordPress plugins or plugins related to the SEO industry that are free to install but have a pro version which is a paid one. So when you are writing a review for the free one, you kindly mention the other benefits if you choose to upgrade. If you brand yourself online as a SEO guru, no matter what you promote on your blog pertaining to the SEO niche, chances are 1 in 5 loyal visitors may buy it.

Do you see where I am trying to lead you to? On my blog, I have a resource page of a lot of affiliate links but I have in my many years online have either used them in the past, still do or have made constant commission's from. I promote what I know because I can back it up on why I have the link on my blog.

What do you mean find affiliates? If you join an affiliate program you are the affiliate marketer that has to promote the link.

Or do you want to find affiliate programs related to the SEO industry? Of course use Google to search for some. In fact, I won't post my affiliate link but here some tools I have experience with that I market on a page on my blog.

https://monitorbacklinks.com/ (I actually scored a free beta account before they even launched awhile ago)
https://www.diyseocourses.com/ (made 3 commissions in 3 months promoting this course, the owner is well known in designing and developing websites as well)
http://ww3.linktrackr.com
https://www.semrush.com
https://clevergizmos.com
https://sucuri.net/

Look in the footer or header of websites for an "affiliate" link or sometimes
"partner with us" link to join an affiliate program.

Search Google for affiliate programs. https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...rograms&tbas=0

I have not joined any new ones in almost 2 years because I don't have time to buy a product and test it out for months. I don't market something I don't have real experience with.

With no budget, you must focus all your SEO knowledge on making your blog or website SEO friendly and focus on marketing your site online to get good rankings over time. My advice is have a good webhost and a premium theme that suites your own taste. Remember you can customize the theme for free yourself to make it look cooler while not hiring anyone.

SEO guru's should never ever have to ask for help with marketing online or doing SEO to there own website. They should already know all Googles rules and be familiar with the algorithm updates and make certain changes to there blog. User experience is what to focus on. Slow loading blog mean's traffic won't stay. I have 1 google AdSense blog on all my blog pages and not in the blog posts or sidebar. I don't like ads all over the place because my content makes me money.

Um, You know SEO so again you figure this out. Use the power of social media marketing to get your content known to the world. Kindly ask your current followers to share your content if they found it useful or think a friend may find it useful. Right now, I'm running a paid Facebook ad campaign targeting my audience because I want visitors who interested in my niche blog.

Old 06-21-2016, 03:04 AM

Don't choose a niche just for affiliate. Instead choose the niche that interest you and that you have knowledge about.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Closed Thread