Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-23-2016, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Learn How To Become An Affiliate Marketer

Everyone dreams of making a living online from affiliate marketing. We read many blogs from affiliate marketers who are living this dream and try to copy what they do on there blog but nothing works.

Shawn Collins (from my home state) is well known in the affiliate marketing industry and is co-founder of Affiliate Summit. On one of his blogs below, he is sharing some information that will help guide you a little and most of all get you heading in the right direction. Maybe even spark some good idea's.

Still you need to do the hard work as in promote your affiliate link in a quality way.

There are 12 chapters to read and it's free content of course. Do read the blog comments on each page besides the content.

http://www.extramoneyanswer.com/

I know of good ebooks but this sticky thread is for free general advice.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Closed Thread