Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 09-24-2016, 03:24 AM

Is Affiliate Marketing based business dead or live ?

I am about to start my career into Affiliate based marketing business like cashback /coupon rewarding websites that i interested in,So is it worth or ?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-29-2016, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketherinehelen View Post
I am about to start my career into Affiliate based marketing business like cashback /coupon rewarding websites that i interested in,So is it worth or ?
There is to much competition in this market and I'd suggest not try to get into that. Is there anything else online that interests you enough that you would like to learn how to become an expert in and make money from it?

Old 10-10-2016, 10:48 AM

As far as affiliate marketing itself it is not dead, and it probably won't ever be. snakeair has some good advice, the way I got into it was to first look at the areas of my life where I had experience, and how I could monetize it.

The reason for this is because although the IM game is not dead, there is alot of competition in any market really, so having that unique content to produce is a good way to have an advantage.

Old 10-11-2016, 04:36 PM

First of all I will try to keep checking this thread and helping, but its hard to understand some of your post. Creating backlinks from posting on other sites, and social media. It is a free movie site so there are alot out there, so ranking might be hard.

Try going for more specific keywords, such as "Scary movie #XXX" and specific movies.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:55 AM
Contributing Member

Depending on the country, you would face tough competitions from the market leaders like ebates in usa or any other. They have more than 80% share in the cashback industry. I would suggest you to save few bucks using some other sources and then jump into it. Because you have to pour lots of money with some aggressive marketing campaigns to win the market share in cashback industry.

And for affiliate marketing - it will never be dead. - Reason behind is- big companies get more targeted customers from their affiliate partners than blindly spending money on marketing campaigns.
And the best part is- companies have to pay only if their partner bring some genuine sales, where as in case of other marketing like ads, they pour lots of money into but only few percentage of them actually converts

Old 11-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Affiliate marketing is not dead. In fact, the future looks bright and promising for affiliates especially like you who is about to start out a career in this.

As for your question, I think you have to choose other methods or programs because as @snakeair said there is too much competition in this area...

Hope this helps!

Old 11-18-2016, 11:43 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Of course affiliate marketing is still alive. Just wondering: what makes you think affiliate marketing based business could possibly be dead?

Old 02-09-2017, 01:20 AM

Basically, if your content is live and relevant, so will be your affiliate marketing. Just keep in touch with the trends and keep making content around the same. The first mover gets the greater market share.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Closed Thread