Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Share |
Old 10-19-2016, 07:56 AM

How to Increase Conversion Rate in Affiliate Marketing

I have been using Clickbank account for CPC (Cost per Click) and the conversion rate is bit low, I must say very much low. How Can I increase the conversion rate.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-10-2016, 01:40 AM

that depends on website to website, if it is service sector it will be very low for conversion.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Contributing Member

Promote your offers through social media networks and target the right users whom you think are going to be interested with your offers...

Old 11-10-2016, 07:24 PM
Contributing Member

What is your model? You say you use click bank but in what way exactly?

Old 11-20-2016, 06:07 AM
Contributing Member

For me (and I'm a Clickbank affiliate too), the best way to increase my conversion rates has been to actually provide value to website visitors. Don't make them feel like you're trying to sell them something. Instead, you should write high-quality, informative articles or blog posts and give them great advice and answer the questions they have. If you do just that, your conversion rates will certainly increase.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

When writing up a review like mentioned, don't write for the search engines or make the product look like it was the greatest thing since slide bread. Be 100% honest about the product you are review. People don't always let the negative views of a product determine they will not buy it.

I am trying my to build up trust by adding value and that is why I told my paid editor to carefully review every blog post and make edits.

The commissions will come one when you least expect it.

Tis month I made $104 with Shareasale and I haven't promoted any products I am approved to promote other then insert an affiliate link in a few blog posts as I edit the older ones. I know the blog post they commission came from so I am working on doing a little rewrite of those blog posts to make them even better since someone liked it.

Old 11-21-2016, 12:00 AM
Contributing Member

Actually, there many facts involved in dropping or increase the conversation of your blog.

First, I do agree with @snakeair.

When you come to write the review, you have to write for your readers, but not search engine.

What's more, you have to be honest to your readers. We make money by sharing the experience and value of the product. I recommend sending email to the merchant and request for premium access. Every month, I receive lots of email from many companies who offer the premium access and ask me to review their product.

Second, please check your blog optimizing and make sure it completely optimized such as loading, landing page, and so on.

Old 11-25-2016, 06:50 AM
Contributing Member

I think you need more call to action in review post. You arrange call to action , IT help to increase conversion rate.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum