Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Share |
Old 05-27-2017, 12:23 AM
Contributing Member

What is the best resource for learning about affiliate marketing?

So, I have just started developing a new project in a niche google ads are not allowed.

So I have decided to go with affiliate marketing to earn income, but guess what, I don't know where to start!!! For the years I have worked online I have yet to learn about affiliate earnings.

Does anyone have any suggestions or resources to start out?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Contributing Member

If you want resources then you need to get a course on it the two courses i personally recommend are affilorama and wealthyaffiliate.

Old 06-10-2017, 03:22 AM
Contributing Member

Thank you for the information on wealthy affiliate.

I have checked out this website and they do seem like they are a really good and popular resource in the affiliate marketing community!

Old 06-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Contributing Member

You'd also do well to seek out someone who's done it themselves and get first hand knowledge from them. If you're looking to depend on it as a source of income then you can't afford trial and error.

Old 08-24-2017, 04:18 AM

I could also recommend Wealthy Affiliate. Great place to start. They will guide you step by step.

Also, there are amazing bloggers like Charles Ngo, Neil Patel. By all means I suggest you to visit their sites. Very professional and lots of information. You can learn a lot from reading their blogs.

Most of affiliates will have niche websites or some other platform where they can promote products/services.

If you want to start for free, just take your time to do a very good research online. Read tons of articles on how to start doing affiliate marketing. After many of them you will have the idea. Especially, if you've already worked online that won't be too much of a problem. And then the most important is to take action. Good luck!

Old 08-24-2017, 05:00 AM
Contributing Member

There is no formula or strategy for success in affiliate marketing. If you visit 10 different blog on the web, you will find similar content or different strategies.

I had my own affiliate niche website. My suggestion would be always concentrate on long content around 2000 words and have great long tail keywords.

Do not build backlinks from low authority website. If your content is spot on share the content on social media and get social traffic, direct traffic and offcorse web traffic.

Choose a affiliate niche with less competition and check your competitor content and try to make a better content. Hopefully you will achieve what you want.

Old 09-15-2017, 01:25 AM

There are many tutorials you can find on search engines. Also you can read some ebooks like kenster's Rag 2 Riches... these e books elaborates in detail how affiliate marketing works.

I hope you find success.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum