Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 08-12-2017, 10:29 AM

How much can you earn monthly in Affiliate marketing?

Hi guys!
I am very curious how much is average income from Affiliate marketing programs that you are joining. I am a newbie.

How many affiliate programs are you joining? Is there any advice for newbie like me?

Thanks very much!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-24-2017, 04:03 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Hi, JackyVNN.

It’s really hard to tell the average amount that you can earn from affiliate marketing. There are people who earn few euros/dollars and others earn hundreds and thousands.

For a newbie I would suggest to start with 1-2 affiliate programs until you figure out how things work. Do you already own a website? What niche are you interested in?

Old 09-01-2017, 12:04 AM
Contributing Member

I think average income is not important here, there are affiliate that are making 7 figure per year, and there are even more affiliates that are making zero.

What important here is: Affiliate marketing is a business model that have huge earning potential, but you need to have the right mindset, skill, and education.

You can join as many program as long as it's quality and relevant to your niche/industry. You may also want to focus on 1-3 core affiliate program to earn the majority of your living as affiliate marketer.

As newbie, I'll suggest you to learn about this industry first, Google is there for you. No rush.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:48 PM

Some of the common mistakes new affiliates do

There is no minimum or maximum cap on how much one can earn through affiliate program , its just that you will have to focus how you can attract traffic on your website or for your niche to earn more.

listing some of the mistakes newbies do :

1. Signing Up for Too Many Affiliate Programs

There’s nothing necessarily wrong with multiple streams of income, but signing up for too many affiliate programs can be counterproductive to success.

2. Failing to Test and Compare Products and Tools

Following on from our last point, promoting a product you’ve never tested yourself can also impact your credibility and sales, despite your best intentions.

3. Working Within an Uninteresting Niche (To You)

In the beginning, picking a profitable niche may seem the most appealing option – and it often is. However, espousing the qualities of a niche you find bland or boring will make the work seem a slog.
It almost goes without saying that choosing a niche you’re interested in will benefit both you and your customers. Your passion will shine through your content and communications, and overall, you’ll be happy to spend more time working on your business.

4. Not Collecting Customer Emails From the Start

A strong email marketing strategy is a must for affiliate marketers. It enables you to build a genuine relationship with your readers, and it also provides you with a ready-made list of potential leads. Putting this aspect off until you’re already up and running is a definite mistake.
While collecting customer emails can seem difficult at first, leading many to simply sidestep that aspect and focus on other areas, it doesn’t have to be!

5. Choosing Quantity of Content Over Quality

6. Not Tracking and Managing Your Links

I hope it will help you in log run.

Regards.

Old 10-10-2017, 02:57 AM

The more conversions you direct to the main website, the more you earn. Over time, you can quickly turn your site into a money making company. Once you understand the basics of just how do affiliate websites make money.

Affiliate marketing is a multi-billion dollar per year industry and over the next 10 years, it is projected that companies will be spending much more to develop affiliate partnerships than they are today. This is good news considering affiliate programs already exist in abundance for just about every topic you can think of.

Old 10-10-2017, 05:57 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Plenty of guys make 5 even 6 figures but they have been doing it for years. I think at first you should just be focused on making a few hundred dollars a month.

Old 10-10-2017, 06:02 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty113 View Post
Plenty of guys make 5 even 6 figures but they have been doing it for years. I think at first you should just be focused on making a few hundred dollars a month.
I'm pretty sure there are a lot fewer than you think making 6 figures out there. And, I'll go out on a limb to say maybe the few that do, are making their money from flogging their "magical method to riches" programs to a lot of suckers hoping to make the same kind of money the sellers are claiming they make - that's how the ones making 6 figures are making their dough.

Old 10-10-2017, 06:11 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
I'm pretty sure there are a lot fewer than you think making 6 figures out there. And, I'll go out on a limb to say maybe the few that do, are making their money from flogging their "magical method to riches" programs to a lot of suckers hoping to make the same kind of money the sellers are claiming they make - that's how the ones making 6 figures are making their dough.
Well yeah, you're not wrong.

I know guys making money not in the Make Money Online space, but they're either copywriters who are on top of their game or who spent YEARS to build up a profitable biz.

Old 10-22-2017, 08:14 AM

There are bloggers who make large amount of money from affiliate marketing. If you do you research well as a beginner you can easily make around 50-100 usd a day.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum