Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum > Blog Promotion

Blog Promotion Discuss how to promote blogs here.

Share |
Old 04-06-2016, 09:51 AM

which sites are considered as high quality sites in-orde to get quality backlinks?

I have started a new blog.

But, In-order to get my site indexed so fast need quality back-links. What type of sites that I need to search for in-order to get quality back-links to my site. Kindly suggest me a few. thank you.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by apthagowda View Post

But, In-order to get my site indexed so fast need quality back-links. What type of sites that I need to search for in-order to get quality back-links to my site. Kindly suggest me a few. thank you.
Hi,

There are many thing get good backlinks. I am sharing with you some good back-links analysis ideas.

1. Da above 40
2. Pr Above 2
3. Site proper Indexed
4. Similar Website Theme
5. Check searchmetrics

Old 04-08-2016, 06:49 AM
Contributing Member

First of all share your every post on social media sites for traffic and quick indexing.

To get quality links find a high authority sites related to your blog niche which rank very well for keywords similar to yours. Then find their backlinks and try to do the same as your competitor did - Comment, Guest Posting, Image sharing whatever.

Be choosy while creating backlinks on sites, it does not mean all the links are quality links that your competitors have. But this method will save your time in searching sites for backlinks.

Old 04-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Contributing Member

Join some blogging communities because other people will share your content too. You will share their content and they will share yours. Also, use sites like justretweet and copromote. This sites are excellent for getting shares.

Old 04-15-2016, 03:46 AM
Contributing Member

Not all websites provide do follow backlinks. Therefore, even if you post your comment on websites with high PR and DA, it will not help you much. Backlinks are built gradually and even if you build them quickly within a short period of time you are most likely to come under Google the radar for using black hat backlink building practices.

I would suggest you to have some patience and focus on quality content. Gradually you will be able to build backlinks naturally as more and more people link back to your site. Guest posting is one of the best ways to increase backlinks. Moreover, if you are actively participating in forums in your niche you will be able to get several backlinks. Post your content on regular basis and build a quality network that can help you get quality links.

I hope you find it useful.

Old 04-16-2016, 02:04 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by apthagowda View Post

Build backlinks slowly is my first piece of advice I'd like to share with you. Slow and steady win's the race.

Here some blog post that are helpful then a few list type replies you will continue to get to read.

http://blog.linkody.com/seo/34-pract...nline-business

http://seositecheckup.com/articles/h...for-a-new-blog

http://www.shoutmeloud.com/101-ways-...your-blog.html

Old 04-21-2016, 09:29 AM

you can make by commenting on good standing blogs

Old 04-25-2016, 03:00 AM

Relevant High PR and Good DA sites are important factors.

Old 04-29-2016, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by syabuzar View Post
you can make by commenting on good standing blogs
That's not always a good method of getting good backlinks but it helps a tiny bit. It's just that if you don't provide a quality comment, you won't get any traffic from that comment. I don't care about a backlink from a blog comment.

Once and awhile when I post a comment which is usually on an expert blog, I make sure I read the whole blog post and the comments before I make one. This way I won't make the mistake and repeat something and can either reply to a blog comment or post my view of the blog post itself. I've actually gotten traffic from my comments because people clicked on my username which had my blog URL linked to it. I guess they liked what I had to offer and curious about what blog I owned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmaza View Post
Old sitem with high page rank and domain authrity will consider as high quality site, and try to get back links on relevant site
Huh?

Page rank is a joke and don't go chasing after PR these days. Read my comment above for how I post comments which sometimes get's my username clicked with turns into a traffic hit. I could care less about blog comment backlinks I'm after people clicking on my username because I posted an epic reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebscape View Post
Relevant High PR and Good DA sites are important factors.
Can you get into more details. I don't think the thread creator can read your mind. Read the opening post again.... can you share anything further that actually helps?

Old 05-13-2016, 12:17 AM
Contributing Member

The first thing would be do have the best content you can. Instead of writing 100 posts write 10 posts which are the best in their niche written.

I would love to have 1 post that covers a "post title" in every aspect in best possible manner.

After you've done with content you could go for Content marketing, rather then going for backlinks.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:40 AM
Contributing Member

Congratulation for creating a blog.

Here is my take -

First of all relax a bit. Truth is - One can not expect quick results with google.

If you want to build links to your site, you need to be persistent. Ask yourself a question, why would people link to your site? You have to have something that will help people out there. Right?
So first, you need content. Your first job is to create content that will help your particular niche. ( May I ask what is your niche? )

Normally, a new blog will never rank quickly. So, for the first 3 to 4 months, you should be focusing only on creating content. Once you have a few articles ready, it's time to build links.

How?

1) Let's start with blog commenting. ( Fact is - It is not as effective as a direct do follow links ) But, if you post the comment in your same niche blogs with an awesome reply, you can get really some referral traffic. )

Don't do this over the top by the way.

2) Next, find the relevant forum to your topic. Join them and take part in the community.

3) Next, you can use guest post methods which will help you to get some really quality backlinks. 9 Only if you post on high authoritative site within your niche. )

4) email people about your content and ask people if they would like to mention it on their blog.
5) Read the 3 links the mentor has mentioned above. ( Don't skip the articles by the way. You will get a lot of Ideas on how to do it.)

let us know your progress.

Good luck for your venture.

Old 05-24-2016, 05:37 AM

Thanks Devrock,
Really nice advice, i am falling in the same criteria and was looking such information about the one you have provided.

I am studying and researching on this and i hope will be able to share my experience as well if someone can get benefit from.

Old 05-24-2016, 08:14 PM
Contributing Member

You should try

1. Social Media
2. High PR Directories Submission
3. High PR Blogs
4. Write few articles
5. Blog Comment
6. Do Follow Site Submission

All of the above option you have to tried but also in your niche and stay away from Google Panda and Penguin.

As Example if your blog related to Education and you post link in Rental website than your link will be mark as spam.

Old 06-20-2016, 01:06 PM

social media engagement will help you gain more traffic. Also submit your sites to social bookmarking sites.

Old 06-20-2016, 01:11 PM
Banned

I never check a site quality, until they are from the same niche, there I get a backlink

Old 06-23-2016, 08:38 PM

Hi, I am new member here. Just passing by to check out for tips on how get quality back link. In my experience, I do some blog commenting with same niche as mine. It help much, also try to put my blog on social bookmarking site. It give nice back link.

Best Regard,

Old 06-23-2016, 11:30 PM
Contributing Member

The sites that give the highest value are:
1. Edu sites
2. Gov sites
3. High pr sites
they have high authority and should be all related to your niche

Old 06-26-2016, 09:32 PM
Contributing Member

Aim for high PR sites with at least 7. Checkpagerank can help you assess a website's PR and performance.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoppe888 View Post
You should try
2. High PR Directories Submission
3. High PR Blogs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay02 View Post
Aim for high PR sites with at least 7. Checkpagerank can help you assess a website's PR and performance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigfree View Post
3. High pr sites
News flash for you three, Google discontinued the Toolbar PageRank therefore any sites claiming what PR a site has is not accurate.
Quote:
Google has confirmed with Search Engine Land that it is removing Toolbar PageRank. That means that if you are using a tool or a browser that shows you PageRank data from Google, within the next couple weeks it will begin not to show any data at all.

Google explained that the company still uses PageRank data internally within the ranking algorithm, but the external PageRank values shown in the Toolbar are going away completely...
Google has confirmed it is removing Toolbar PageRank
March 8, 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigfree View Post
1. Edu sites
2. Gov sites

they have high authority and should be all related to your niche
Link dropping on .edu and .gov sites is not going to help. The areas where you can link drop on these sites are the same areas spammers link drop. That being said, if you create quality content and earn a link from a .edu or .gov site it may help you out.

Old 06-28-2016, 10:06 AM

Google always keep us annoying with its new and latest technologies. One benefit of being on top of others.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum > Blog Promotion