Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum > Blog Promotion

Blog Promotion Discuss how to promote blogs here.

Share |
Old 03-22-2017, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

How Blogging Can Help eCommerce Sites to Attract More Traffic

Any business owners want to comment on this?

Quote:
The goal of every eCommerce site is to close as many sales as possible.

There are lots of factors involved in converting your visitors into customers. How you design the layout of your site, the way you present your products, and the ease of completing a transaction from your online shop are just some of the basic but crucial details that make an impact on your conversion rate.

Including coming up with a sophisticated blogging strategy in the list.
Continued at: http://www.bloggingtips.com/2017/03/...erce-blogging/

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-23-2017, 12:36 AM
Contributing Member

Content marketing in general & blogging in particular are very important to anyone selling anything online, from the perspective of reducing the cost of sales and improving return on investment. All of these guys (especially the big ones like Amazon & Flipkart in India) spend big bucks on PPC for meeting their monthly revenue targets. In the process they rack up a huge bill from Google, Facebook & Twitter and end up making a loss. If they could use blogging more effectively and cultivate a natural readership, it will help drive organic sales, lower the overall cost of transactions & maybe finally see some profit someday!

Old 04-07-2017, 10:56 PM

By blogging, you spread information which can be useful to readers. It is also very helpful for your website (business) because by sharing information you create credibility for yourself and also for your brand.

Old 04-11-2017, 01:01 AM

By writing on blogs you can increase the audience of your website.
1. It is very useful to create backlinks
2. By use of blogs We can include our more keywords related to our site
You must be very careful about the contents and it should be relevant and don't stuff the blog content with keywords

Old 04-11-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crishwatson View Post
By blogging, you spread information which can be useful to readers. It is also very helpful for your website (business) because by sharing information you create credibility for yourself and also for your brand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloretMedia View Post
By writing on blogs you can increase the audience of your website.
1. It is very useful to create backlinks
2. By use of blogs We can include our more keywords related to our site
You must be very careful about the contents and it should be relevant and don't stuff the blog content with keywords
Did both you get chance to read the blog post?

After reading it, those are your responses?

Old 04-14-2017, 01:25 PM
Administrator

I was thinking about this just last night for the ecommerce site I look after. Sort of along the series approach I was trying to think of a way to incorporate specials days and social media themes into blog posts related to the theme of the site with a little self promotion included.

Old 04-16-2017, 04:11 AM

Many people just think it takes too much time. Its something that has to be built up, step by step, but they see a huge staircase in front of them. How am I going to provide content, how am I going to update my social media, how am I going to get the word out. People just need to find that target audience, where they hang out, and get with that community. That should be the start of any sort of free marketing.

Old 04-16-2017, 04:28 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanWatts33 View Post
Many people just think it takes too much time. Its something that has to be built up, step by step, but they see a huge staircase in front of them. How am I going to provide content, how am I going to update my social media, how am I going to get the word out. People just need to find that target audience, where they hang out, and get with that community. That should be the start of any sort of free marketing.
Free marketing? There's no such thing. Either you put in your money, your time or your effort. Ultimately it costs you something.

Old 04-16-2017, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaguar View Post
Free marketing? There's no such thing. Either you put in your money, your time or your effort. Ultimately it costs you something.
Yeah I just dont view it that way, work is play to me. So everytime I went to the beach for fun I would be paying out of my pocket right? lol

Old 04-16-2017, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
I was thinking about this just last night for the ecommerce site I look after. Sort of along the series approach I was trying to think of a way to incorporate specials days and social media themes into blog posts related to the theme of the site with a little self promotion included.
How about a new category or a page that lists special deals, discounts and holiday offers. Make sure to list the expiration date so people know not to use it if it's expired.

I may add a deals section to my blog but right now, I just send a email to my subscribers with any special deals and ask them if they have questions to reply to the email.

Problem with listing deals on a blog or a shop is making sure people know when the deal is over or remembering to delete the deal which will result in you have to do a redirect because the deal was indexed. Or just no-index the deals section from the search engines.

Old 04-16-2017, 05:31 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanWatts33 View Post
So everytime I went to the beach for fun I would be paying out of my pocket right? lol
You most definitely would be! It's called opportunity cost

Old 04-16-2017, 07:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
How about a new category or a page that lists special deals, discounts and holiday offers. Make sure to list the expiration date so people know not to use it if it's expired.

I may add a deals section to my blog but right now, I just send a email to my subscribers with any special deals and ask them if they have questions to reply to the email.

Problem with listing deals on a blog or a shop is making sure people know when the deal is over or remembering to delete the deal which will result in you have to do a redirect because the deal was indexed. Or just no-index the deals section from the search engines.
I was thinking more of evergreen content that would rank for the blog on a special occasion but working with your idea one could put an ad in the blog sidebar or a blog wide banner pointing to the page(s) with the current specials for those that happened to arrive because of a different search.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:12 AM

Here are some factor defining the core value of blogging for e-commerce website:

1. It will sure put a plus point to your site SEO, as google web crawlers are always looking for quality content, and you are the
one who is feeding them with valuable product information.
2. Blogs are the marketing platform that tells your story as every time someone visits he/she will get new information, this in
turns sustain the traffic and further increase it.
3. You can also add the feedback system on your blogs to get people reviews about the product offered and service provided
thus it acts as a feedback system.

Now comes the main part on which topic you should create a blog?

Your blogs should always be targetted on products basis, it involves the product features, the video tutorial on the usage instruction, sales announcement, New development in the product industry.

Hopes this help.

Last edited by sarthakk; 04-19-2017 at 03:14 AM. Reason: content editing

Old 05-29-2017, 05:37 AM

Blogging Genrate More taffic

Blogging could be a good way to make your audience and generate additional traffic and sales for your business. You shouldn’t treat it as associate extra luxury. Even rare posts will facilitate your business..

Old 06-13-2017, 08:06 PM

Blogs are everywhere, only good content makes a blog outstanding. If blog has what readers like most, it is a good market on his own.

Old 06-20-2017, 04:11 AM

When you get more visitors to your blog or site, you can easily turn these visitors to any eCommerce site which you are affiliate and than make money out of it.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum > Blog Promotion