Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 07-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Contributing Member

There are many people making money online from blogging.

John Chow
Matthew Woodward
Pat Flynn

Loads more big guys are out there doing the same. Hopefully one day I will be able to join the list too!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-18-2014, 01:04 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketerRon View Post
I don't think I'm far wrong when I say that most bloggers can only dream of being able to earn a living with their blog. Has anyone here achieved that and what's the main ingredient?
Blog sucess rate is about 5% it's same for any other business there are two types of blogger one that is passionate about blogging and he blogs even if he doesn't earn something and one who blog just for money in the long run one who blogs for money going to fail because blogging is an investment which is seen after many years of works.

Old 07-22-2014, 05:13 AM
Contributing Member

The main ingredient to achieve blogging for living would be face. Knowing that achieving that goal of earning a full-time living from blogging is definitely not an overnight get rich quick online operation. One will have to create lots and lots of content over a lengthy course of time. A good speech recognition program like Dragon NaturallySpeaking is a great way to help achieve content marketing goals simply because it uses the awesome power of your voice to create content and helping your fingers to reduce carpal tunnel syndrome. The words you're reading here now Ron are created by the speech recognition program.

Blogging as a full-time job will take anywhere from 2 to 4 years to achieve. It's highly recommended that the one who was looking to earn a full-time living from their blog create at least 2 to 3 quality blog posts daily six days a week for the first three years. In the meantime, take time to meaningfully build positive and sustainable relationships with people on social networks so they will do the extra footwork for your blog posts and advertise your site free. This is the beauty of increasing the probability of making money online full-time from your blogging endeavors. Also, if someone leaves a Facebook comment on a Facebook wall or fan page to one of your blog posts, take time to personally answer them because this can potentially make or break your blogging business. You be surprised when you take time to converse with people personally on Facebook, LinkedIn, or twitter they will use their energy to advertise your site which can possibly mean" as forementioned" more money in your pocket from your online advertisers. If you have any more questions go ahead and ask away!

Old 07-27-2014, 07:10 AM
Contributing Member

its possible, you have to endure though its not going to happen overnight. Im making $60 a month im sure if i stick with it ; it will increase exponentially like traffic.

Old 07-27-2014, 09:40 PM

I to also get close to 150$ per month with 5 months of hard work. But some personal issues distracted me from my blogging career.

Old 08-03-2014, 07:44 AM

You can make money online but the main ingredient to do so successfully is trust. You have to gain the trust of your readers before you make any money. If you start a blog now and you start to sell a product or service, you won't get many sales ... if any. Because they don't know you and don't trust you.

SO how do you build trust? You have to engage with each and every reader. Reply to all their comments, visit their blogs from time to time and even share their content. Engage with them on social media etc.

It may seem like a lotta work and it is. Many people just hope to make money right away and when it doesn't happen they just quit.

Pat Flynn does this method ... so does many of the people that make money online ... it may seem like alot of work like I said, but it works.

Old 08-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Contributing Member

It is not possible that every blogger get success and earn living from his or her blog. Even, it is true that if you are dedicated and blogging is your passion then making sufficient money from blogging is possible. It takes time to earn desirable money through blogging.

Old 08-06-2014, 09:18 PM

There is no such thing as easy money.
Having this for a job would require serious dedication.

Old 08-07-2014, 05:38 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdditionHosting View Post
There is no such thing as easy money.
Having this for a job would require serious dedication.
Any thoughts on the thread creators opening post? I quoted it below.

Quote:
I don't think I'm far wrong when I say that most bloggers can only dream of being able to earn a living with their blog. Has anyone here achieved that and what's the main ingredient?

Old 08-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Contributing Member

If you blog hoping to make a living out of it you may disappointed. You need lots of traffic to make a reasonable income. Most people juggle between blogging, a day job and maybe even promoting your products or affiliate marketing. You can use a blog to build your portfolio, brand or business. There are however guys who make real money blogging like John Chow, Problogger and the likes.

Old 08-08-2014, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midas2010 View Post
If you blog hoping to make a living out of it you may disappointed. You need lots of traffic to make a reasonable income. Most people juggle between blogging, a day job and maybe even promoting your products or affiliate marketing. You can use a blog to build your portfolio, brand or business. There are however guys who make real money blogging like John Chow, Problogger and the likes.
So, do you make a living from blogging?

Quote:

Old 08-15-2014, 01:46 AM
Contributing Member

I've to started to blog to earn money that is my main point of making a blog.

Old 08-17-2014, 01:11 AM
Contributing Member

It is not easy but it is not impossible all one needs is time, writing skills and the ability to write continiousy.

Old 08-17-2014, 11:28 PM
Banned

I want to promote my blogs world wide.I want its maximum popularity.

Old 08-18-2014, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevex View Post
I want to promote my blogs world wide.I want its maximum popularity.
Do you mind keeping the thread on topic or you posting to raise your post count?

Quote:

Old 09-12-2014, 04:54 AM
Contributing Member

You do everything if you really want it.

Old 09-12-2014, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by assured View Post
You do everything if you really want it.
Any thoughts on the opening post?
Quote:

Old 09-12-2014, 06:07 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Any thoughts on the opening post?
Simple words: there is no magic pill only hard working proccess that leads to success

Old 09-12-2014, 07:55 AM
Contributing Member

It takes a lot of hard work to create success, there is always an illusion for newbies that making money online is easy.

Its far from that. You can probably make a buck quick but to maintain that is the hard thing.

Old 09-16-2014, 02:46 AM
Contributing Member

What do you think if a blogger has many blogs? I know some bloggers who have lots of blogs and they all are earning for to live from those.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread