Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-05-2014, 02:21 PM
Banned

what is the benefit of blogging

I can see many new blogs are created everyday and why some poeple just abandon their blogs since they don't even know what to blog about. So guys why do you start your blog?. And what do you think is wrong with other poeple that abandon there blogs.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Contributing Member

Well, the first time I start blog because I know that blogging could make my dream become realistic and I will have much time for my life such long holiday and enjoy money. I want to go anywhere, I want. I can do anything, I want to do. Unfortunately, blogging is not easy as what I think. It became a hardest job for me which it require me to learnt a lot from the business, especially I have to put more eyes on it. Now I got eyes on my blog and I know that blogging is the enjoy time, and the most of people gave up their blog because they thought easy like me when I was newbie blog. They did the right since the gave their blog, blogging is not give you rich and successful overnight. And if you think so, you do the same to the people who gave up their blog. Find other ways is the best solution

Old 12-05-2014, 10:36 PM

Blog helps you to learn many more new things and as the same time you will earn money.

Old 12-06-2014, 05:20 AM
Contributing Member

People discover information online today, so if you need to be a discovered and become a visible expert then blogging and social media will give you with the visibility.

Old 12-06-2014, 05:34 AM
Contributing Member

If you have good writing skills, you can earn more from your blog with help of social media promotion and with your blog you can learn more.

Simply : More Learning... More Earning...

Old 12-06-2014, 10:39 PM
Contributing Member

I started my first website 10 years ago, it was a celebrity site about Michael Jackson. I loved MJ so I wanted to share his information and photos with his fans worldwide. I also started another celebrity site 1 year after the first one. The sites took a lot of time and effort and I earned almost nothing from them, but they gave me a lot of joy for 7 years.

Don't create websites because you want to make money out of them. Do it because you enjoy it. Your efforts will pay off, but not in a short time.

Old 12-07-2014, 02:32 AM

There are several benefits that come from blogging.

It's fun to blog about something you are interested in.

Another benefit that comes from blogging is the opportunity to help others. That is one of the best things in the world.

Still another benefit is getting to dig into all the research, learning all the wonderful things you learn from really digging into a topic.

Another benefit you get from blogging, is all the incredible people you get to meet along the way!

I don't think there is anything necessarily wrong with people that abandon their blogs. I just think they should keep on trying to blog about different things until they find something that they really enjoy.

Old 12-07-2014, 07:45 AM
Contributing Member

I started my blog because I wanted to share my thoughts on the topics that I like. People may abandon it due to the lack to time, lack of recognition, or the lack of sucess.

Old 12-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Contributing Member

there is only one main benefit of blogging and that is Make Money. blogging is best techniques to make awesome money from our blog. I also believe on it.

Old 12-08-2014, 02:26 AM

Making money is one of nice benefits you can get as a blogger. But there is much more. I started blogging to help others and learn them how you can make money online and in long-time perspective quit your 9-5 job (if you dont like it of course) and do what you like. That's a biggest benefit if you can help somebody and that person will succeed.

Old 12-08-2014, 03:45 AM

Only one but good benefit is that, you can built relationship with other bloggers, you can get more experience and knowledge, even you can earn money as well,
As a blogger i have learnt a lot

Old 12-09-2014, 04:09 AM
Contributing Member

instead of earning money you can built relation with other an also can get value from Google for your website ranking.

is the main source of income in spite that you canindexed your web site through blogging by Google crawler.

mostly people do it for best earning.

through this process you can earn money and also share new and advance information in spite that you can share your ideas thoughts.

Old 12-09-2014, 04:26 AM
Contributing Member

You can share your thought, even you can learn a lot... if you have a good numbers of followers you can earn too

Old 12-11-2014, 03:42 AM
Banned

The first and the most best benefit of blogging is that you earn money and with that you come across many other things that are not known to you.It helps you to get a lot of knowledge.

Old 12-12-2014, 04:47 PM
Contributing Member

I run six blogs, one of which is 12 years old. My blogs are not to make money, they are things that I am interested in and like other's input on my thinking on different topics. They encourage me to learn more on certain topics, and when you write an article you have to organize your thoughts which increased your understanding of the issue that you are interested in. I have tried to monetize my main health blog with Google adsense, but Google in all of its wisdom does not present ads that I like, so my viewers probably do not like them either.

If you comment on blogs, please do it properly. You should have an interest in the article, or at least pretend to. Ideally, you like and admire the concept of the blog, the blog host, and the articles that she writes. You should study the article and add meaningful content to it. Something that ads to the hard work of the blogger. When you say something like "good article", or something like that, it tells me that you probably have not read the post, and are only doing it for a link. When I see this, I not only trash the comment but report you as a spammer. So, you are hurting yourself, not helping youself, when you run into a webmaster like me.
And technically you are a spammer. A spammer is someone promoting something unrelated to the content where it appears.

Old 12-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food Safety Trainer View Post
I run six blogs, one of which is 12 years old. My blogs are not to make money, they are things that I am interested in and like other's input on my thinking on different topics. They encourage me to learn more on certain topics, and when you write an article you have to organize your thoughts which increased your understanding of the issue that you are interested in. I have tried to monetize my main health blog with Google adsense, but Google in all of its wisdom does not present ads that I like, so my viewers probably do not like them either.

If you are not able to earn money from your blog that's not my fault i have been blogging since last two years and you wont believe how much i earn from my blog.It depends upon your passion and interest about blogging and i am not here to get links and all.I have only mentioned what things has been asked in this thread and from my point of view i am not a spammer if you think so then remove me from this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food Safety Trainer View Post
If you comment on blogs, please do it properly. You should have an interest in the article, or at least pretend to. Ideally, you like and admire the concept of the blog, the blog host, and the articles that she writes. You should study the article and add meaningful content to it. Something that ads to the hard work of the blogger. When you say something like "good article", or something like that, it tells me that you probably have not read the post, and are only doing it for a link. When I see this, I not only trash the comment but report you as a spammer. So, you are hurting yourself, not helping youself, when you run into a webmaster like me.
And technically you are a spammer. A spammer is someone promoting something unrelated to the content where it appears.

I have commented properly and for your kind info i haven't written "good article" or something like that.So,you please read everything carefully before posting anything.

Old 12-13-2014, 01:29 PM
Contributing Member

Mr. Khan, I would really like for you to share more information with us about how you blog. I would also love to see your blog. There are as many approaches, I suppose as there are people, but i wish to learn from you. Thank you for your time.

I was not talking to anyone on this forum. I was presenting my basic thinking. please do not take anything personal. I was not replying to any post, just the forum topic.

Old 12-13-2014, 04:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekinfoloaded View Post
I can see many new blogs are created everyday and why some poeple just abandon their blogs since they don't even know what to blog about. So guys why do you start your blog?. And what do you think is wrong with other poeple that abandon there blogs.
Some do start blogs without proper planning as to the goals of having a blog. Some start blogs because they listen to people who say everyone needs a blog which may or may not be true for their specific business or niche.

Not every quiet blog means the author has run out of things to blog about. Sometimes business or life gets in the way.

Old 12-18-2014, 08:17 AM
Contributing Member

The Wordpress SEO by Youst plugin will lead you in the right direction to get your pages optimized. I couldn't be happier with a SEO plugin. It has a couple of minor issues, but the major benefits of this plugin far outway the annoying issues that it creates in doing its job.
If you have a membership site, membermouse plugin does a fantastic job of all the membership details. Their support is spotty. It is like a couple of huge companies that I wont mention that want you to find your own answers, not bother them with them. This sucks, but I understand.

Old 12-18-2014, 07:32 PM
Contributing Member

If you build well for your blog as a niche site with good traffic, the benefits are below :
- Run Google Adsense and earn money
- Make review for affiliate programs and earn
- Get height rank and start target backlink to your money site
- Get downloads and earn from sms message services
- And 1 more... from you put here :-)

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread