Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Share |
Old 04-27-2015, 08:32 AM

Thumbs down Can I get adsense approved with 2 and half months old domain?

My website is TECHESTUFF and it's only 2 and half months old. I am not getting thousands of traffic daily but it is sufficient for newbies I guess. The question is can I get adsense approved for my site? I also have about us and contact us page. If no, please give your suggestions.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-27-2015, 02:38 PM
v7n Mentor

I would be surprised if you get approved. I only tried to read one article and it was so poorly written it made no sense to me.
Adsense requires unique and compelling content. Nothing on your site is unique or compelling and it just parrots what you read elsewhere.

You can apply if the site is less than 6 months old if you are not from some specific countries (eg India, Pakistan), in which case you have to wait 6 months.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
I would be surprised if you get approved. I only tried to read one article and it was so poorly written it made no sense to me.
Adsense requires unique and compelling content. Nothing on your site is unique or compelling and it just parrots what you read elsewhere.

You can apply if the site is less than 6 months old if you are not from some specific countries (eg India, Pakistan), in which case you have to wait 6 months.
Thanks for your reply although it was heart breaking Can you point out the article you read so that I can learn from my mistake and try to update it and write better content next time?

Old 06-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Contributing Member

You can apply for adsense. I am from India and I got my account within 1 month of creating my site.

Old 06-01-2015, 10:46 PM

I think if you have good quality content, good navigation, good appearance and 10-12 posts you can get adsense approval in even less time than that

Old 06-01-2015, 10:48 PM

I have seen my friends from IndiaOnly getting Adsense in just 1 and a half months.

Old 06-07-2015, 10:50 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alltimetea View Post
your domain age must be minimum 6 months for applying ad sense
Good to see you are banned as you have no freakin idea what you are talking about!

Old 06-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Contributing Member

I had a technical blog with around 35+ articles. I was not getting good traffic, just 15 visitors per day. I agree my content was very poor. So when i submit my blog for adsense. They rejected immediately. I was blogging for almost 1 year.

So i would say domain age does not matter. You should have quality content and good traffic, which ever your country if your blog is enough good. Adsense will approve your account.

Old 06-07-2015, 11:19 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitendrasurve View Post
good traffic
For the upteenth time, WTF has traffic got to do with adsense approval or not?

Old 06-08-2015, 12:27 AM
Contributing Member

hello Birdie,

Without VISITORS [web traffic] - If blog or visitors are not getting a single traffic. I bet google adsense will not approve the adsense account.

Adsense program is approved by the quality web traffic visitors get on the blog. Why the hell they will approved a blog without having a single visitors. Adsense promotes ads on the blog. If their is not visitors, ads will be just for showcase.

Also for your kind information. IF Such word WTF was used by a forum contributor he would get banned from the list.

Dont be so hyper and rude BIRDIE the mentor.. you should be get blocked and banned.

I know you have power and authority to banned anyone. I guess i will be also banned.

Old 06-08-2015, 12:30 AM
v7n Mentor

Nope; you talking a load of excrement again.

If you do not beleive me, head over to Google's own adsense help forum and ask them - the experts there will laugh at you if you try to claim that the amount of traffic has anything to do with approval or not.

I rude to anyone who deserves it, especially those who talk excrement and have no idea what they are talking about.

Old 06-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Contributing Member

Hi Birdie,

I will be back after more research. I Don't mind at all someone laugh on my query. May be i will learn something new or it will help me to remove negative claims from my mind.

I am learner and that it why i am on the forum from past 2 years.

Old 06-08-2015, 01:01 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
I am learner and that it why i am on the forum from past 2 years.
If you are a learner, then why are you making stuff up and posting it as fact to mislead people?

Old 06-08-2015, 01:59 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
If you are a learner, then why are you making stuff up and posting it as fact to mislead people?
No one will mislead by reading the comments. If you check my other post, i have posted many useful stuff as well.

Forum is the way of commenting. If that would be the case every forum was just answered by MENTOR, MODERATORS only.

Everyone has rights to speak in the forum. If this forum has started running in this way, that only mentor and moderators can answer the query.

It is better me to leave this forum from today.

Old 06-08-2015, 02:38 AM
Banned

Yes you can but first get the hosted account so it can easily approved in 10 days.

Old 06-08-2015, 03:09 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:

Can you give me any official proof for your statement, India & Pakistan have to wait 6 months for getting adsense approval. Also what is the reason for that?

Old 06-08-2015, 03:16 AM
Contributing Member

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9724?hl=en

Direct from google.

I think lots of people will learn more about adsense today because of this post by:
usamaahasn.

But i can see people get adsense approval, whether they have completed 6 months or not. Unique and good content is more important.

Old 06-08-2015, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamaahasn View Post
My website is TECHESTUFF and it's only 2 and half months old. I am not getting thousands of traffic daily but it is sufficient for newbies I guess. The question is can I get adsense approved for my site? I also have about us and contact us page. If no, please give your suggestions.
Domain age is not important, just that you interface design with easy navigation features for users [removed]

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 06-09-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:08 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Can you give me any official proof for your statement, India & Pakistan have to wait 6 months for getting adsense approval. Also what is the reason for that?
It says so in the google guidelines!!

The reason is that so many crap and useless sites that pollute the web with nonsense and clog up the adsesne application process were coming from India and Pakistan!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum