Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 10-13-2015, 03:56 AM
Contributing Member

No way blogging is one of the best ways to make money if you provide unique content along with some targeted long trail keywords you can pull in some traffic really quickly.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-13-2015, 10:33 AM
Contributing Member

yes it is slow method to earn money but i bet when somebody work regular on blog, i mean post helpful posting for visitors. they can earn good amount of money with it..

Old 10-14-2015, 12:46 AM

"Blogging isn't a quick rich methods. Most of top bloggers have achieved good result of massive amount of effort, determination, consistency, and perseverance"
its true. Nilan

Old 10-16-2015, 02:12 AM
Contributing Member

I believe that, if you want to start a blog, you need to be realistic and expect to put a lot of effort, time, learning, working and even some money for advertising in order to succeed. If you just sit and wait for the visitors to come along, that won't happen.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:07 AM

Blogging is the magical way to make money

May be it's a slow way of making money for many. But many bloggers are making thousands everyday just from blogging and from home.

It's just the amazing or magical way to make money from your home.

Admit it.

Old 11-11-2015, 05:45 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwvps View Post
I believe that, if you want to start a blog, you need to be realistic and expect to put a lot of effort, time, learning, working and even some money for advertising in order to succeed. If you just sit and wait for the visitors to come along, that won't happen.
Perhaps you are right! I just hope my efforts don't go in vain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raman257 View Post
May be it's a slow way of making money for many. But many bloggers are making thousands everyday just from blogging and from home.

It's just the amazing or magical way to make money from your home.

Admit it.
I agree that some bloggers make good money with their blogs, but i simply don't believe that there are many of them.
Read this article (really good one) :
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2...from-blogging/

Old 11-22-2015, 11:31 PM
Contributing Member

I ma new for blogging and i just used Wordpress and it helps me for my blog. So I sugeest you for Wordpress just because of plugins facilities. I just have heard about Ghost but not yet implement so any one who tried Ghost, also suggest how it is more useful than Wordpress.

Old 11-24-2015, 10:50 AM
Contributing Member

It depends on your plan and strategy, even in a month from your blog if you are ready to put your hard efforts and smart ideas in it. But sometimes if you wanna grow gradually then it is slow process I made my 1st income from blogging after 3 months with constant efforts and hard works.

Old 11-26-2015, 06:44 AM
Banned

Blogging a very slow making money?

Yes u make money for blogging
get start about any product sites promotion your blog many types scheme and offer display your blog product sites will be authority provide advertising your blog then earning about the blog...

Apply this idea and get make money...!!!

Old 11-29-2015, 01:35 AM

if you want to make money from blogging then it totally depend on you .you work hard for this for 1 year for more information you can clear your points from there

Old 11-29-2015, 02:48 AM

When you look at the hard work and time you spent on your Blog to write articles, to design... etc. It seems hectic., but if you some how managed to work with patience and determination, you cna earn good amount of money in blogging.

Old 11-29-2015, 02:13 PM
Contributing Member

You need to have something unique about to blog about. If you have the right personality, you should try video blogging. People prefer video over text generally, and if you are a charismatic person, video blogging might be for you.

Old 12-08-2015, 04:55 PM

Yes, most bloggers aren't even earning money. But successful bloggers are very rich people. They're very good with SEO, backlinking and negotiating advertisements for large companies. For starters who wants to earn money with their blog, I would suggest learning affiliate marketing and SEO.

Old 12-08-2015, 06:11 PM
Contributing Member

Yeah, it's a real slow grind. I've been lucky over the past 9 years to be able to diversify.

Old 12-14-2015, 02:02 PM
Contributing Member

Yes but it`s not the case because you can speed the game and make money from your blog faster than any thing else. If you are creating top notch quality and fresh content as well as promote your blog on the right places, you can make money on your first month of blogging

Thanks

Old 12-18-2015, 10:35 PM
Banned

Is blogging a very slow way of making money?

Hello Dear

- Blogging making money it will be slow patient process is this true.
- Most will say that 90% of these guys won't make a dime and for the other 10% that do make money.
- Blogging not trend it's just mainstream.
- A blog is not a business a business is a business
- Its not complicated from a high level perspective.

Old 12-19-2015, 01:22 AM
Contributing Member

Yes blog earning is slow way to earn money if you don't have experience and don't know the techniques to drive traffic to your blog, but experienced bloggers are earning huge money from their new sites as well because they have already created a community for them,

Old 12-19-2015, 05:35 AM

If you take blogging seriously it takes around six months.

Old 12-19-2015, 11:55 AM
Contributing Member

Yes its slow way to making money. There are some reasons behind it, when you start blogging, you do not have traffic or you can say viewers, that is the most common problem faced by bologgers. Some time it will take years, but some times not more then six months, based on the quality og your content or what topic you choose.

Old 12-28-2015, 08:43 AM
Contributing Member

I prefer your view that blogging is a sloppy money making way but if you earn $5 per day then income will be $150 per month. If you have 5 blogs then income will be $750 per month. It's not so bad income!!! It's passive! mind it. If you are a hard worker then the income will increase day by day. In thus way you will receive a good day when traffics will run your site for their own purpose. You also can run your online business in your blog. So your view is not accurate about blogging. Have you any blog?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread