Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Share |
Old 06-18-2016, 05:21 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

9 Reasons I Hate Your Blog

Wow, I look a lot of other peoples blogs everyday from being on 2 forums and during my Google searches and find blogs violating 8 of 9 almost every time and then they create threads of forums asking why they get no traffic or money.

Read the whole blog post and study it, look at your blog and ask yourself if you are violating any of these? If so, make some changes because you are hearing this from an expert.

Quote:
Does your website have a high bounce rate? What is it about your blog that makes them want to press the back button?

The truth is that if your bounce rate is high, then there is something that is causing people to discredit your blog and leave quickly. Bounce rate, at least by Google’s standards, is measured in single page visits and how much time visitors spend on a landing page.

However, there are so many different things that play into whether your bounce rate works for you or not. A lot depends on the goal you’ve set for your website and whether or not you are meeting those goals.
Continued at: http://www.problogger.net/archives/2...ons-hate-blog/

How many of these are you breaking and do you plan to change something? If you need help fixing a issue mentioned on this blog post, start a new thread and explain your problem clearly and we will give you suggestions on what would work for your blog.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum