Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-19-2016, 01:38 AM

How much time it takes to get traffic for a micro niche site?

Hi,

My name is Kunal and working currently on a micro niche site OuterEarInfection.

Now this blog is almost 2 months old and i have allready posted with more that 15 articles and still not getting any organic traffic from google.

This is the first time i am working on a micro niche site and i want to get some ideas from you that generally how much time it takes to start getting traffic for an micro niche site?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-19-2016, 06:02 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmehta@06 View Post
Hi,

My name is Kunal and working currently on a micro niche site OuterEarInfection.

Now this blog is almost 2 months old and i have allready posted with more that 15 articles and still not getting any organic traffic from google.

This is the first time i am working on a micro niche site and i want to get some ideas from you that generally how much time it takes to start getting traffic for an micro niche site?
Got a URL so we can take a look. I want to see if there are deeper issues then just no traffic.

Is this a self hosted wordpress blog?

What do you do after you publish a blog post? (how do you market that post initially)

Is all content original and quality content meaning is over 500+ words.

Your blog is 2 months old and not to many people get lucky enough to get organic traffic from Google in that amount of time. Well you can get some traffic but it won't be a lot as your blog is still so new.

We can not really go deep into some tips for you if we don't have more details from yourself. I can give you good tips for what to do in regards to your blog itself from important SEO changes, user experience fix's...etc

Old 06-19-2016, 07:10 AM
Contributing Member

Posting articles doesn't guarantee ranking high there are many other factors such as optimizing the titles for the targeted keywords, header tags, image alt tags, page content, url structure keywords density and then you need to build quality back links from relevant niche. Also share your posts in social network sites for maximum exposure.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:49 PM
Contributing Member

Its also depend on the quality of content & try to get some backlink

Old 06-21-2016, 09:37 PM

Make link building on your targeted keywords and shears your article on social media

Old 06-22-2016, 01:25 PM
Contributing Member

Wow it depends on how fast you index your website. Use sites like submitexpress to make it possible to be index in over 40 search engines, then begin to build backlinks and share your sites on your social media. In as little as 3 to 5 days you should begin to see traffic.

Old 08-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Contributing Member

If you expect traffic from google, it takes time and effords for your blog to get huge number of traffic. Let's say you post 2 unique articles per day, get 2 backlinks per day, and prioritizing long tail keywords for your content, I am sure in one year you would get at least 2000 unique visitors per day from google. If you blogging just for fun, dont't expect traffic too much from google. A pro blogger needs consistent, research and persistent in day to day blogging. Blogging is not overnight making money or getting organic traffic.

Last edited by januar; 08-06-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread