Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Share |
Old 07-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Building A Personal Brand In Blogging

This isn't rocket science but still this type of thread needs to be created every year. Short read but its important information to know when you do your blog thing or start a new one.

Quote:
It’s a leadership requirement to build personal brand. It’s an indication of what you can offer: contribution and performance. A personal brand builds skills and character. A blogger’s success depends on this personal brand.

Take the name of any famous blog. Chances are, its recall factor is higher in terms of knowing the blogger behind the blog. There is Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income, Jitendra Vaswani from Bloggers Ideas, Darren Rowse from Pro Blogger and our very own Zac Johnson.

Now, when you recall the name, the mind brings forth a...
Continued at: http://www.bloggingtips.com/2016/07/...rand-blogging/

When someone makes a blog comment on your blog, go out of your way to answer that person with a lot of details. Show you care about every blog commenter and there response to a blog post or a question in general.

Do this on forums such as v7n.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-29-2016, 03:41 AM
Contributing Member

Giving right response of each and every comment is make good impression on your reader. And that is the way to become brand in blogging.

Old 10-03-2016, 11:20 AM
Contributing Member

Hi snakeair,

Thanks for sharing this great post with us. The author of the blog post is my friend and I have already read her Guest post on Zac's blog.

I totally agree with her viewpoints that we could establish our footsteps by connecting with the niche influencers.

I have written a blog post on "how to connect with Influencers and glad that I have contributed to the great blog "shoutmeloud."

Old 12-09-2016, 07:57 AM

How to Stay Motivated When Blogging Isn’t Easy

Another good find.

Quote:
No matter what you’ve heard before, making a living blogging isn’t easy. Despite what some YouTube guru may tell you, it takes years of hard work before you can ever enjoy enough of an income to live comfortably. In fact, some never see any success at all. With that being said, you must find ways to stay motivated. Otherwise, you’ll end up throwing in the towel prematurely.
Continued at: http://www.dailyblogtips.com/how-to-...ing-isnt-easy/

Anything sound familiar?

Old 12-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Contributing Member

Lightbulb blog or blogging

Creating a blog with perfection is all that we need every time we make blog or do a normal blog post. There are several points or factors that we must follow that Mr. @snakeair is trying to share and some factors that I am sharing with my little information are :

Setting Goals : Prepare goals for making a blog or post that we are selling our product or services or giving such helpful information or something. So goals are need to be prepared first.
Set a blog-host provider : Blog-host providers will provide you a unique blog domain and various themes whichever is suitable for you, you can choose. Wordpress is best of all in my opinion.
Content : It is very important to write or choose a good suitable rich content for your website and you must add some good visual contents along with it. I’ll prefer long with visuals content.
Promotion : Try to promote your blog regularly through social media or SEO. It will help you to make a brand name.

Old 12-13-2016, 08:50 AM

Interacting with people can really help, as it will show people that you care about them and value their support towards you. This can be through commenting on comments, using social media like Twitter and Facebook to interact with people in order to help you gain customers who value your brnad and become loyal.

Old 12-13-2016, 08:57 AM

I'm starting to get involved in Facebook groups when I have extra time but not using them to promote my blog. I am helping people making myself popular before I mention my blog.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:01 AM

I agree that going out of your way to help others helps brand you. There are so many bloggers online who just care about promoting affiliate links.

Not that promoting affiliate links is wrong. But I believe when you help others first, the rewards will come in time.

I believe that branding also means that all your social media should match. If someone visits your Pinterest page and then goes to Twitter, they should be able to tell it's you because they are identical.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum