Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 09-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Banned

How Blog Help Me In Future ?

I write blog, I just started writing blog to make more money I thought that easiest way to make money is blogging, later I realized this is one the most difficult way to make money. Still I didn't lose hope and keep on blogging, I write original and clean content I have 10000 visit per month I just posted 15 post in 1.5 year.

I'm bit confuse, I just make $3 per month I did lots of effort I just make small money. Can any one guide me whether I continue blogging to make big money or give up.

I write about technology, tips and trick.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by estardabill View Post
I write blog, I just started writing blog to make more money I thought that easiest way to make money is blogging, later I realized this is one the most difficult way to make money. Still I didn't lose hope and keep on blogging, I write original and clean content I have 10000 visit per month I just posted 15 post in 1.5 year.

I'm bit confuse, I just make $3 per month I did lots of effort I just make small money. Can any one guide me whether I continue blogging to make big money or give up.

Read this.
http://www.shoutmeloud.com/cant-make...obloggers.html

To help build up a audience as in visitors who subscribe to your lists or feed, you need to post more frequently. 15 posts in almost 2 years is not good and not good SEO wise as the search engine bots don't visit the blog that much because no new content is up there for them to crawl and recrawl other pages on your blog.

Right now, I publish 4 to 5 blog posts a week and don't post anything on the weekend. That is a little to much publishing though.

If you publish 3 very good quality blog posts a week, you'll get the search bot's more active on your blog. Plus when you build quality backlinks, that helps in terms of slowing improving your rankings.

Making money with your blog comes down to experimenting with ad placements each month, trying out new money making methods once a month till you find something that works for you and you think you can master that one method to earn more in the future.

You can't flip a switch and make good money each month. All bloggers experiment month to month with different revenue methods besides writing fresh content till they find a combination that works for them. What works for me, won't work for anyone else because I know my audience's needs and wants and I know that Google AdSense annoy's my visitors so I don't use it.

Old 09-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:

My advice is to sign up with an affiliate marketing company who can provide you with the necessary tools to make money. Take me for instance, I'm using an offerwall tool from OfferDaddy (my affiliate partner company) in my app and website. And just recently one of my colleagues integrated the same tool to his blog. And to my surprise, it help us both generate more revenues on a monthly basis!

So if you want to earn more than 3 bucks, I suggest you make your move now and partner with the best affiliate company that will help your blog make money...

Hope this helps!

Old 09-06-2016, 03:14 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:

So you have written less than one article in a month, but if you increase your posts along with maintaining quality then definitely, you are going to earn more money.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:43 AM
Banned

I started writing more post, thanks for the expert advice.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread