Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Share |
Old 12-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Contributing Member

I've found my rhythm upto my 30th blog post

Hello,

I want to first thank everyone for their help when I first started my blog.

Tonight I will be posting my 30th blog post. I never thought I was going to be where I am now I almost quit 2 week after starting the blog.

I think that the first 2 weeks of blogging has to be the hardest or at least for me it was but I got over it by doing one simple thing stepping away from the computer. The other day I was able to finish one blog post at one sitting without stepping away.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-05-2016, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
Hello,

I want to first thank everyone for their help when I first started my blog.

Tonight I will be posting my 30th blog post. I never thought I was going to be where I am now I almost quit 2 week after starting the blog.

I think that the first 2 weeks of blogging has to be the hardest or at least for me it was but I got over it by doing one simple thing stepping away from the computer. The other day I was able to finish one blog post at one sitting without stepping away.
Congrats..

The first 2 to 3 weeks is the hardest because you starting out with a new blog with zero subscribers or even content plus you had to create the blog and customize it.

There is lots to learn about blogging so continue to learn and make tweaks to your blogging tactic's.

Old 12-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Contributing Member

#Inspired

As a newbie, I felt this blogging is hard for first 6 months. But I learned a lot during that period and still I'm learning new things.
Now, I feel comfortable to maintain my blogs.

Old 12-06-2016, 12:13 AM
Contributing Member

Thank you both for the replies,

I'm constantly doing little tweaks here and there just recently I changed the slogan and I'm going to change the description of the blog to "personal".

I'm reading a few blogs on blogging and others as well.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:31 AM

Great job, I agree the hardest part is coming up with a blog strategy. The biggest mistake that I made with my last blog was that I didn't have a plan.

I found myself blogging about anything and everything. This time around, I actually have a system.

I have found that working with a blogging plan and system has definitely made things easier. I know what needs to be done when it needs to be done and how to do it.

Great job on your 30+ posts on your blog.

Keep learning and growing your blog and I am sure that you will see the success you want.

Old 01-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Contributing Member

Thank you for the reply Susan

I've thought about this before and by posting every day I get scared that I might run out of things to say/post about.

Right now I'm on my 62nd blog post with some unpublished yet.

Is like you said if you have a system or something that works for you keep doing it over and over and it'll become easier and easier as time goes by.

The thing with me was I never planned on having a blog, it just started out of the blue I guess somethings just work better without being planned at least in my case.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum