Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 01-20-2017, 08:18 AM
Banned

From where i can get Ideas to write articles for my blog?

Hey guys,
I am hard working guy but i wont have any idea on which thing i have to write.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-20-2017, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbrokermk View Post
Hey guys,
I am hard working guy but i wont have any idea on which thing i have to write.
Let me ask you this question, why did you start a blog if you have no idea what to write about?

People start blogs because they have a lot of knowledge about that niche or continue to learn about it to be able to provide that knowledge to there followers.

I can come up with ton's of ideas to write on my blog which means I'll never run out of content to write plus I edit content.

Answer my question about why did you start a blog?

Old 01-20-2017, 11:02 AM

The easiest way....go find blogs like yours and see what they're writing about. Really, really easy.

Follow people on social media who are interested in or are talking about whatever your blog is about. Write about whatever's getting a lot of discussion.

If news/current events is at all relevant to your blog, that would also be a place to get ideas.

Old 01-21-2017, 12:02 AM
Contributing Member

Well, the easiest way is to keep a close eye on Quora, Pinterest and different well-known forums where you can easily get tons of ideas about the discussions on various hot topics.

Matthew Woodward is one of the best internet marketer & blogger, who follows this strategy and picked up some most discussed topics on forums then he creates spectacular solution in shape of an epic article along with a visual guide.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:49 AM
Contributing Member

You're going to have to write your blog posts around keywords anyway, so if you're unsure of what to write, just start there. What is your blog about? Just go to Google keyword planner & plug in your topic & take a look at the suggestions it makes. E.g. If your blog is about fitness, keyword planner might make a suggestion like "yoga fitness routines". Then you can write a post around that! Best of luck!

Old 01-23-2017, 10:13 PM
Banned

Writing is a skill not only part of interest. If you are compel to write a article then I think you never write a good article but if you like writing then defiantly one day you became writer. To become a writer first you should make yourself a good reader and its takes a lot of time. It is not a deal of fraction of second. So if you have just target to write something the drop your idea for some time and analyzing your niche and get ideas then try to write some post with your 100% Enthusiasm.

Old 01-24-2017, 03:54 AM
Contributing Member

Write a blog for the users about latest happening in the tech savvy world by following perfect guide lines.

Old 01-24-2017, 11:16 PM
Contributing Member

It sounds surprising to me that you say you are a hard working guy and yet you can't come up with a topic to write an article about?

If you are what you say you are, put your hard working skills to use and surf through the internet.
Search for the topics that you are interested in and gain information about it and if you think you can provide something that people will be interested in knowing about, write an article about it then.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread