Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-12-2017, 03:47 AM

I have created a blog in wordpress.

But i don't know how to put google adsense ads? Is there some widget option for putting ads section or something else. Only related answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your kinds suggestions and replies.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-12-2017, 07:04 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malikaiman View Post
But i don't know how to put google adsense ads? Is there some widget option for putting ads section or something else. Only related answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your kinds suggestions and replies.
You have to apply first - then, if approved, you will be given all the details you would need to display those ads on your site pages. Follow the link below.

Interested in AdSense?

Old 09-12-2017, 08:33 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Self-hosted wordpress or on wordpress.com ?

Old 09-17-2017, 01:17 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Brother, you can apply for Google Adsense account. Google will approve it within a week. Keep these points in mind before applying.

1. Make sure you have good amount of traffic coming to your website before applying
2. Your website must be live at least 3 months ( duration depends on your country)
3. Must have Privacy policy page, About us, Contact us Page.

Old 09-17-2017, 01:23 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Where do people get this horse manure from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowtoGuide View Post
1. Make sure you have good amount of traffic coming to your website before applying
Traffic has NOTHING to do with approval
Quote:
2. Your website must be live at least 3 months ( duration depends on your country)
More horse manure. its 6 months from a few regions; and its no age in other regions. You just pulling that 3 months out of your a..e
Quote:
3. Must have Privacy policy page, About us, Contact us Page.
Nope, that is also a myth for Adsense approval. Sites without those get approved all the time.

Old 09-17-2017, 02:12 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
Where do people get this horse manure from?Traffic has NOTHING to do with approval

More horse manure. its 6 months from a few regions; and its no age in other regions. You just pulling that 3 months out of your a..e
Nope, that is also a myth for Adsense approval. Sites without those get approved all the time.

Googe sends your ad for approval. If it doesn't get clicked, you don't get approved.
These are the privacy policy mentioned by Google which in replied in the previous comment except for 3 months. In India, it is six months, I wrote 3 because I got approved after 3 months ( I applied for Adsense after 1 month but didn't get approval.

Don't tell Its a myth and all. Tell People how you do that if you know.

Old 09-19-2017, 08:40 PM

You have to use WordPress blog very carefully because if you add several links in your blogpost, they will remove your blog without any warning.

Old 09-21-2017, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Hello malikaiman,
To apply google adsense ads on your blog, you need to first get approved by into the adsense network. This is not as difficult as some make it look. You just have to follow some simple rules like keeping your design simple and have some quality content etc. Don't know mush about the domain age issue but once your approved you can place google adsense ads on your wordpress blog by placing the ad code in text widgets or directly into your posts.

Old 09-21-2017, 01:46 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Googe sends your ad for approval. If it doesn't get clicked, you don't get approved.
FFS, you really are totally clueless about Adsense and should STOP now giving such bad advice. As blank ads are shown before approval how the f can there be any clicks on it.
Quote:
These are the privacy policy mentioned by Google which in replied in the previous comment except for 3 months. In India, it is six months, I wrote 3 because I got approved after 3 months ( I applied for Adsense after 1 month but didn't get approval.
I do not believe you. I think you are lieing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovet View Post
Hello malikaiman,
To apply google adsense ads on your blog, you need to first get approved by into the adsense network. This is not as difficult as some make it look. You just have to follow some simple rules like keeping your design simple and have some quality content etc. Don't know mush about the domain age issue but once your approved you can place google adsense ads on your wordpress blog by placing the ad code in text widgets or directly into your posts.
As the OP has not answered, I am curious to know how you know if the blog is a wordpress.com or a wordpress.org one? Your advice is very wrong and bad if its a wordpress.com blog.

Old 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM

I think everyone has covered the prerequisites and I think Birdie has covered clarification on what is and isn't credible rofl!

However as far as a easy button for the Google Adsense implementation, I tried what was considered the best plugins, and for the most part they are all bs. Some of the premium themes on the market will have options built into the settings depending upon what kind of site you are building, in this case a blog.

The themes I used for Ad implementation were primarily for Tube sites so none specifically are at the top of my head. I'm using Divi by Elegant themes at the moment, and it offers an add option in the settings I believe

The side bar is always a sure and true spot to put a text widget and paste your ad script in

Old 09-22-2017, 09:19 PM
Contributing Member

If you are still confused, read the Google Adsense policies. Follow those guidelines and you will get approved. This is the way. No one can teach you better than Google. Read on google developer forums for better clarifications.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum