Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-13-2017, 12:41 AM

I need help for improving my blog and it's SEO issue

hello, i have a educational blog. I have already apply to google for adsense and they have approved me. Now I am facing problem about seo for my blog.I am trying to do SEO for my blog ,but when I am trying to find out forum and blogs for SEO by google search, google is giving me a huge list of forum and blog,most of them are not appropriate to do SEO for my blog. I do not understand what is the appropriate way of searching in google to find out a list of 20 common forums and 20 common blogs those are common,pr 1-3 & friendly to accept links in post and also accept all kinds of post ,all kinds of people and all kinds of aged person visit there regularly. Can anyone help me what should I do? Or what is the way of searching on google to find out my desired forum or blog list? Or giving me the list?. I will be grateful for helping. . My blog name is studyatonline .I will appreciate any suggestion, instruction and comment for my blog overveiw,improvement & SEO issue .Thanks.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-13-2017, 05:51 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusar77 View Post
hello, i have a educational blog. I have already apply to google for adsense and they have approved me. Now I am facing problem about seo for my blog.I am trying to do SEO for my blog ,but when I am trying to find out forum and blogs for SEO by google search, google is giving me a huge list of forum and blog,most of them are not appropriate to do SEO for my blog. I do not understand what is the appropriate way of searching in google to find out a list of 20 common forums and 20 common blogs those are common,pr 1-3 & friendly to accept links in post and also accept all kinds of post ,all kinds of people and all kinds of aged person visit there regularly. Can anyone help me what should I do? Or what is the way of searching on google to find out my desired forum or blog list? Or giving me the list?. I will be grateful for helping. . My blog name is studyatonline .I will appreciate any suggestion, instruction and comment for my blog overveiw,improvement & SEO issue .Thanks.
Firstly, if you are planning on joining forums/blogs to post "stuff" for post count, or to try and link-drop, or get a signature and think that's "SEO", you'd be just like all the others out there that try that sort of stuff, then run to a forum like this to complain when they fail.

Secondly, you, myself and about 99.999% of the known world (Ok, I don't know what the actual percentage is - but it's very high) will never know what a given page's PageRank is these days because Google decommissioned the "foolbar" years ago.

My friend - you'll have to start reading the SEO forums here and pay attention to member's posts with gobs of green rep - and avoid those that are playing the "forum game" you are pondering.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:20 PM
Contributing Member

SEO is a very big science and it requires time to understand it properly. I have started learning SEO in 2014 but still, I am learning it.
I advise you to first learn about SEO.

Old 12-14-2017, 12:04 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danion View Post
The short answer to that is:

Solve problems with original content
Fix your permalink structure
What is it with the "short" answers?? Try longer ones.

Re-read the opening post, and I think you'll find that the thread creator is looking to post his/her way to getting signatures on various forums as a "link building" effort. I don't know why, but most people are confused about this dated and pretty much useless tactic around here and other forums.

In fact, the OP is also going on about posting on high PageRank sites. Now, not only is there no such thing as a "high PageRank site", PageRank hasn't been visible to any of us for several years now!

So, I have to ask - do you think the OP is on the right track?

Old 12-14-2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:
i have a educational blog
I havn't checked out your site, but if you have a site that contains information of interest to anyone in primary or higher educatin I would suggest you ask for help on your actual blog. Ask for help from anyone who teaches IT, or who has an IT first degree or higher degree.

If there are no teachers who know about website creation and SEO, I would further suggest that you need to make your blog the type of blog they would be interested in. If you could do that, then you would get all the help you need. The internet began with scientists who wanted to swap research information, and there are still plenty of higher accademics who are more than willing to swap information still. You need to attract them to your 'educational' blog.

Old 12-19-2017, 11:44 PM

Try to focus on low competition keywords with high volume traffic and make some quality backlinks for your website as well as for a particular article. This will definitely help you to improve your ranking and SEO.

Old 12-20-2017, 09:25 PM
Contributing Member

If you want to learn more about SEO, follow and read what Brian Dean writes. He is one of the best out there. His page: https://backlinko.com/

Old 12-21-2017, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenborg View Post
He is one of the best out there.
He is in his opinion. But then he is a salesman.

Old 12-21-2017, 07:17 AM
Contributing Member

Yes like everyother SEO company and?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickySt View Post
He is in his opinion. But then he is a salesman.

Old 12-21-2017, 07:43 AM

I checked, and see that your blog has nothing, even you have not installed any web builder platform yet. Then why you are asking about that topic.

Old 01-01-2018, 05:37 AM
Contributing Member

Very first thing is learning. Go to google and learn all about SEO. You can follow these blogs to learn efficiently

1. Backlinko.com by Brian Dean: When It comes to SEO, I always read Backlinko.com
2. Neilpatel.com by Neil Patel
3. https://www.searchenginejournal.com/

Once you get to know a little bit about SEO, you're ready to join these popular forums

1. Warriorforum
2. v7n
3. Quora
4. Google Webmaster Central Help
5. http://forums.seochat.com/
6.Digital point
7. Black hat world

Old 01-01-2018, 07:58 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaileshshakya View Post
Very first thing is learning. Go to google and learn all about SEO.
Google will teach what they want you to know about SEO, not all one can learn.

Quote:
You can follow these blogs to learn efficiently
Most self-proclaimed Guru blogs will give some insight, but again, it's what they think is right and that they can possibly sell, not necessarily what is right for you.

Quote:
Once you get to know a little bit about SEO, you're ready to join these popular forums

1. Warriorforum
2. v7n
But the OP already is a member of V7N.

Old 01-02-2018, 06:50 AM

Unhappy

The Problem you are facing probably most common for 99% bloggers. Google has improved there algo a lot. So that old seo techniques are less helpful because everyone using them and spamming on these sites.

Good news is you can use websites like quora/reddit to get more targetted traffic.

Old 01-09-2018, 01:37 AM

Nice question tusar. The problem you are facing is facing by many bloggers. As we all know SEO is one of the important parts of every website and the essential part of every SEO is to find quality sites to build a backlink with. You can use a search term like "your keyword"+" leave a comment" or "your keyword"+"submit a comment". Through this method, you will find many blogs to comment on. Select them on the basis of there domain authority. You can also find .edu site very easily. Just search site:.edu "your keyword" and you will find many sites from which you can get high-quality backlinks.
[Removed]

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 01-09-2018 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Removed fake signature.

Old 01-09-2018, 07:48 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashkarloofficial View Post
the essential part of every SEO is to find quality sites to build a backlink with.
False! SEO is much more than just being about backlinks. You should get out a bit more and check out a few reputable sites, read the information, then you'll understand my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashkarloofficial View Post
You can also find .edu site very easily. Just search site:.edu "your keyword" and you will find many sites from which you can get high-quality backlinks.
[Removed]
I don't know what kind of Kool-Aid you are drinking.

Firstly, edu sites are not the be-all and end-all. It's been touted as being so, but in reality, it's a link - not a pot of gold.

Secondly, even if you believe edu sites are the most desirable sites for links, just try getting one.

Lastly, you should really stop giving advice until such time as you are actually knowledgeable in the subject at hand.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Contributing Member

I setup my eCommerce site in 2009 and I got the best results in ranking by applying the following:
-Reading, understanding and applying the 'Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide' by Google. Include your main topic keywords in title, permalink (url), meta description, H1-H2 header tags, image name, image alt name. Include the topic keywords in the article body a few times.
-The website template/theme must be SEO prepared and optimised and with proper SEO plugins/modules.
-Check website's SEO health status in 'Google Search Console' (fixing crawl errors & duplicates). Make sure 301 redirect work in your site properly.
-Get high page authority backlinks from web directories, blog articles, blog comments) to get 'noticed' by Google as an important page.
-Make your webpage/post very interesting and your website usage easy (to improve user experience)
-Freshen up your webpage/post often.
-Use SEO tools to monitor your website/keywords ranking
-and many more details, too many to mention.

Old 01-13-2018, 12:02 AM

Try to focus on low competition keywords with high volume traffic and make some High quality backlinks for your site as well as for a particular post. This will definitely help you to improve your ranking and SEO.

Old 01-13-2018, 10:18 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alltipsfinder View Post
Try to focus on low competition keywords with high volume traffic and make some High quality backlinks for your site as well as for a particular post. This will definitely help you to improve your ranking and SEO.
Please explain further so this becomes a quality post.

Old 01-14-2018, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Very first thing is learning. Go to google and learn all about SEO. You can follow these blogs to learn efficiently

1. Backlinko.com by Brian Dean: When It comes to SEO, I always read Backlinko.com
2. Neilpatel.com by Neil Patel
3. https://www.searchenginejournal.com/

1. Warriorforum
2. v7n
3. Quora
4. Google Webmaster Central Help
5. http://forums.seochat.com/
6.Digital point
7. Black hat world
Thank you for the resources.

Old 01-28-2018, 11:47 PM
Banned

Yes dear i agree with you by using that links forums and sites you can easily increase your websites traffic. Reddit and quara is the best one...

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread