Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Buy Web Services

Buy Web Services Looking to buy web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

WTB: Travel related articles

All replies via PM only please! Questions may be asked in the thread.

I need some travel articles for a new site I am launching soon on an old domain name. I mention that because there will be a tiny bit more traffic than a new site would normally have.

These articles could be on any topic related to vacations or travel for any destination in the world. They do not have to be perfect American English if the topic you are writing about is your native country. That adds realism to to the article.

I prefer articles about 500 words in length.

I have no intention of claiming personal authorship of all the articles on the site so there are a variety of payment options available. Those option include:
outright purchase with all rights,
purchase with copyright retained by you and exclusive publication rights granted,
purchase with copyright retained by you and exclusive publication rights granted for a period of time,
partial or no payment with a link to your 'good neighborhood' English speaking site

Any or all of the above can include a by line. Articles that are a little short of great English should include a by line.

I have to be honest and say I am not looking to pay premium prices, nor will there be any special considerations because of my role here at V7.

Rather than have hard feeling please include a sample at lest a few paragraphs long of something you have written in your PM to me.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-04-2012, 12:38 AM

Are you still looking for Travel articles? Are you looking for bulk or one time basis? Anyways, shoot me an e-mail at experts.seo.2000@gmail.com and we can discuss.

thanks

Old 03-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

Updating and closing this thread.

I have contracted with: http://www.v7n.com/forums/members/seatownjosh.html to produce some articles for me.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Buy Web Services

Closed Thread