Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Buy Web Services

Buy Web Services Looking to buy web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-29-2015, 04:23 PM

Wordpress ecommerce developer

My client is currently looking for a Wordpress developer to help with the shopping cart portion of a site. If this works out my client will most likely have more jobs and would like to build a relationship moving forward with the ideal candidate.

Ideal candidate will be able to set up SSL Socket, implement all shipping cost to products, and test the shopping cart to ensure purchases are processed correctly.

If you feel you are able to handle this project in 2 to 3 days time. Please send over two work samples of completed shopping carts you have developed for me to review.

Pay will be discussed via messaging.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-27-2016, 07:15 AM

If you are still searching for your ideal candidate, we wish to declare our readiness to help you achieve all desired results! With over 2000 completed projects, we have developed broad expertise in the area of customized software and we will be more than pleased to use it in order to create a solution that will be perfectly tailored to your needs and requirements.

Kindly fill out the request form on our website modulesgarden.com to discuss further details and receive a free quotation from our advisor.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:36 AM

Hi, if you are still looking for ecommerce developer. Kindly contact Openwave Computing experts today @ info@openwavecomp.com . The website we develop includes:
1. Great Design, 2. Good navigation and usability, 3. Quick loading, 4. User Friendly Interface, 5. SEO Friendly, 6. Mobile Responsive.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Buy Web Services

Closed Thread