Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Buy Web Services

Buy Web Services Looking to buy web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-03-2017, 03:05 PM

Exclamation Developer needed $200

The Job needs;
1. I've been getting a big wave of bots and spammers in my threads. Please make this stop! I ended up just deleting all my threads.

2. I'll need an easy way to post airsoft guns for sale on a sales page somewhere in the website. My last developer set me up with an administrative page where I can do certain general functions. I'd like for me the Head Admin, to be able to post items in the market with the following entry details.
a. If I post it, I want the listing to somehow show the main store Vendetta Airsoft LLC is posting. Our store will technically be called the VAULT. These listing will also need to have a buy now button. When a customer pays for that item through Paypal,I want the website to automatically say sold on the listing and for the listing to stay on the website for 6 months. I the default listing to be ordered in the chronological order they were posted.
b. The second line of info on the listing needs to be "Make." The make of what is being sold.
c. The third info needs to be the "Model." This line lets the user know which model of the make they are looking at.
d. 4th function "Upload Photos"
e. 5th function "Upload Video"
f. 6th function "Add Description"
g. 7th function "Sellers Info"- I'm okay with just City and State. . . I don't think people should be posting their address on the net.
h. Finally, "Asking Price"- I would like this entry to allow for users to type in just about anything. A number followed by OBO, or Trade ETC.

3. A continuance on the VAULT (The Market section of the website.)
a. The listing page to be a grid showing with the photo, Make, Model, location, and Price (Price in bold).
b. Once the listing is created, I don't want buyers to be able to email the Listee anything. I want all questions and offers to be posted directly below each listing so everyone can see the answers, and turned down offers. I do however want the Listee to be able to directly message anyone who leaves a question/comment/post in his listing.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2017, 10:23 AM

I can help you. But your budget its too low. Are you interested in please sen me private messages.

Old 11-18-2017, 12:15 PM
Administrator

OP has not been back since placing this ad.

Offer closed.
HTMLBasicTutor
Admin.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Buy Web Services

Closed Thread