Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Coding Forum

Coding Forum Problems with your code? Discuss coding issues, including JavaScript, PHP & MySQL, HTML & CSS, Flash & ActionScript, and more.

Share |
Old 08-06-2006, 06:27 PM

Wanted - Digital Image & Print Selling Script

Greetings,

I am a photographer and I currently use Photostore for selling prints and digital downloads of my work.

The issue is, Photostore is very limited in what it can do and is not really as functional as say ... the script www.corbis.com uses.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other photo selling scripts (I know about lightbox too, it's also lacking)?

OR

If anyone can add some real features to Photostore? I like Photostore but I also need to run it with the ability to have both royalty-free and rights managed stock photos. The rights managed needs to be able to calculate the cost of the photo based on the parameters I set.

I also need a REAL integrated purchasing solution. I don't need a huge paypal button like it has now. Pay pal is fine but the script needs to gracefully send users to the paypal purchase page OR I would like to have an Authorize.net integration where people can enter there credit card details without ever leaving the site and also have this page use https.

Where would I be able to find a PHP programmer who could do this correctly at a reasonable price?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Coding Forum