Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Coding Forum

Coding Forum Problems with your code? Discuss coding issues, including JavaScript, PHP & MySQL, HTML & CSS, Flash & ActionScript, and more.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1  
Old 07-08-2016, 10:21 AM
torat hossain's Avatar
torat hossain torat hossain is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 06-29-16
Location: dhaka
Posts: 67
iTrader: 0 / 0%
what is the best language for coding?

i want to start coding... wich is the best language?
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2  
Old 07-08-2016, 12:28 PM
ScriptMan's Avatar
ScriptMan ScriptMan is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 02-10-07
Location: Central Kentucky
Posts: 14,008
iTrader: 4 / 100%
PHP is everywhere. With some forum help here and there, I muddled along and managed to do everything I wanted to do.
 
  #3  
Old 07-09-2016, 10:48 PM
soda6 soda6 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 04-07-16
Posts: 52
iTrader: 0 / 0%
If you want to start coding then it is good to start from c language .As it is base for most of the languages .But if you know that in which language you want to be a good coder then i can help you as i am java developer with 3 years of experience .
 
  #4  
Old 07-12-2016, 03:46 AM
Odyssee Odyssee is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 06-27-16
Location: Antwerp
Posts: 13
iTrader: 0 / 0%
This is a very broad question. Both languages posted above are good starting points. What exactly do you want to do?
 
  #5  
Old 07-12-2016, 10:58 PM
VictorHill VictorHill is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 11-10-15
Posts: 183
iTrader: 0 / 0%
HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Jquery and PHP are best languages to learn easily. These languages help you to create good website and web application easily. It is open source programming language due to this reason it is very cost effective.
 
  #6  
Old 07-13-2016, 07:18 PM
snakeair snakeair is offline
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018
 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by torat hossain View Post
i want to start coding... wich is the best language?
I agree with the advice given so far but can I ask you a personal question?

You want to learning coding which is great, perhaps in the future I'll hire you for coding jobs. lol

Ok, what do you want to do when you become a coding expert as in learn all the languages and feel confident in taking coding jobs..etc

If you want to code for a certain CMS software we could tell you the languages to learn to be able to code anything for that CMS.
 
  #7  
Old 07-15-2016, 01:23 PM
brogrammer30's Avatar
brogrammer30 brogrammer30 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 07-12-16
Posts: 32
iTrader: 0 / 0%
You will get entirely subjective answers on this, but I'll list some advantages of PHP and Nodejs

- PHP: Made for the web and is the most widely used programming language on it. Because of this, you can find the most amount of help. It also has the easiest learning curve, which some experts view as a flaw

- Nodejs: A new player in the game and seems to constantly get the latest stuff before any other language. It is literally JavaScript, but also a programming language, which obviously provides benefits, like for data scraping
 
  #8  
Old 07-15-2016, 08:31 PM
terrymorgan terrymorgan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 05-15-16
Location: Kaohsuing
Posts: 30
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Depends on what you want to do with it really like what other people have already said but in my opinion if you want to get into coding you would be best learning a object orientated programming language like Java or C#. This will give the underlying principles and concepts of coding that will be around for years. If you learn one particular language, who knows whether it will be in the "in" thing in years to come..Perl was tipped as the next PHP..now hardly any sites are using it. Who knows what will happen to Ruby and the Rails framework? If you learn a OO programming language..then if a new language comes out you will be able to learn and use. it easily.the syntax may differ slightly but the concepts will remain the same (C# wasn't around 15 years ago but C++ programmers found it an easy transition).

Also, PHP is purely a web based language..if you learn C#..if gives the ability to write windows applications / mobile apps.
 
  #9  
Old 07-21-2016, 06:22 AM
hdvd2309 hdvd2309 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 07-21-16
Posts: 5
iTrader: 0 / 0%
It depends on what you want to do. Like you have a set of weapons, each one is suitable for a particular job, so no one is the best
But i can suggest you learn Java, Python, C (C++), Javascript nowadays
 
  #10  
Old 08-26-2016, 02:11 AM
pihu pihu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 20
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Use C# easy and advanced language . You can find lot of tutorial on youtube and on sites
 
  #11  
Old 09-02-2016, 01:50 AM
Web_Developer Web_Developer is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 08-22-16
Location: UK
Posts: 14
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
PHP is everywhere. With some forum help here and there, I muddled along and managed to do everything I wanted to do.
Yes, the growth in PHP developers is increasing with time. PHP is a powerful dynamic language. There are many extensions and plug-ins to help speedup the project development and to easily keep the website secure from the hackers attack. PHP is one of the most widely used languages in web development and had significant edge over its competitors as it is open source, stable and extremely powerful. As a matter of fact, most of the recruiters, the world over, look to hire PHP developers and programmers to build dynamic websites which are responsive and interactive as well.
 
  #12  
Old 09-02-2016, 09:30 PM
torat hossain's Avatar
torat hossain torat hossain is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 06-29-16
Location: dhaka
Posts: 67
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by soda6 View Post
If you want to start coding then it is good to start from c language .As it is base for most of the languages .But if you know that in which language you want to be a good coder then i can help you as i am java developer with 3 years of experience .
thank you for your responds . yes bro, i am learning c language now. but i have not desided any specific laguage

Quote:
Originally Posted by brogrammer30 View Post
You will get entirely subjective answers on this, but I'll list some advantages of PHP and Nodejs

- PHP: Made for the web and is the most widely used programming language on it. Because of this, you can find the most amount of help. It also has the easiest learning curve, which some experts view as a flaw

- Nodejs: A new player in the game and seems to constantly get the latest stuff before any other language. It is literally JavaScript, but also a programming language, which obviously provides benefits, like for data scraping
Oh looks like PHP is the best for starting coding. but what about HTML bro? and what is Nodejs ? is it another language ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymorgan View Post
Depends on what you want to do with it really like what other people have already said but in my opinion if you want to get into coding you would be best learning a object orientated programming language like Java or C#. This will give the underlying principles and concepts of coding that will be around for years. If you learn one particular language, who knows whether it will be in the "in" thing in years to come..Perl was tipped as the next PHP..now hardly any sites are using it. Who knows what will happen to Ruby and the Rails framework? If you learn a OO programming language..then if a new language comes out you will be able to learn and use. it easily.the syntax may differ slightly but the concepts will remain the same (C# wasn't around 15 years ago but C++ programmers found it an easy transition).

Also, PHP is purely a web based language..if you learn C#..if gives the ability to write windows applications / mobile apps.
what is object orientated programming language ? can you explain me more. and is C# a web language ? sorry bro its hard to understand those because i am like noob

Last edited by snakeair; 09-03-2016 at 01:47 AM. Reason: merged posts - use multi-quote button
 
  #13  
Old 09-07-2016, 01:45 AM
devshare devshare is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 02-16-15
Posts: 21
iTrader: 0 / 0%
All of language. Except .NET (for me) T__T
 
  #14  
Old 09-07-2016, 02:29 AM
torat hossain's Avatar
torat hossain torat hossain is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 06-29-16
Location: dhaka
Posts: 67
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by devshare View Post
All of language. Except .NET (for me) T__T
what is .NET bro ? can you explain me ?
 
  #15  
Old 09-07-2016, 09:56 AM
hducvt hducvt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 08-21-16
Posts: 25
iTrader: 0 / 0%
The Best Programming Langugage i recommend to you: Java, HTML5, JavaScript, PHP
 
  #16  
Old 09-07-2016, 12:59 PM
dedica_manager's Avatar
dedica_manager dedica_manager is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 03-30-16
Posts: 24
iTrader: 0 / 0%
For a beginner the best php and java
 
  #17  
Old 09-07-2016, 09:46 PM
paulbvrm paulbvrm is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 02-04-15
Posts: 5
iTrader: 0 / 0%
My opinion about best coding is PHP. It is easy to Understand and you can do without confusion
 
  #18  
Old 09-08-2016, 03:21 PM
galaxy83's Avatar
galaxy83 galaxy83 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 11-22-14
Location: localhost:80
Posts: 173
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by torat hossain View Post
i want to start coding... wich is the best language?
1.PHP
2.JavaScript
3.Python
 
  #19  
Old 09-10-2016, 03:18 PM
gxnpt's Avatar
gxnpt gxnpt is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 09-10-16
Location: far west Florida near Destin
Posts: 104
iTrader: 0 / 0%
For web development HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, and MySQL is the basic knowledge set right now.

Outside of web Java and C# are the current basic programming languages.
 
  #20  
Old 09-15-2016, 10:30 PM
shibli2700 shibli2700 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 09-15-16
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 72
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Thumbs up It depends on the type of development you want to do

If you want to become a software developer then
Best languages are
C
C++
Java
.
For web development
Html css
Javascript
Php

For mobile app development
Java
C#

For video games development
Java
C++
C#
Javascript

Regards
M.Shibli
 
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Coding Forum

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What are Meta Language Tags? Why should declare language of your website? soniakumari789a SEO Forum 3 06-09-2015 01:09 AM
Is it better to have multi language site or own domain for each language lentak SEO Forum 3 09-07-2011 09:57 PM
php coding, java coding, webdesign, windows coding... SVB SEO Forum 5 02-24-2004 11:25 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC