Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Content

Content Buy and sell scripts, prewritten articles and databases for your website or blog here.

Share |
Old 11-12-2011, 03:40 PM

Smile IPHONE + WEB APP | Make Money From Facebook Coupons + AdSense + Flipping | ONLY $100!

iPhone App + Web App Scripts
Unique Opportunity
$100 Only!

Make money from affiliate coupons, Google AdSense, and flipping your website. This is a unique opportunity to try something new and take your business to the next level!

How It Works

Hello V7N members,

You can skip the explanation and try the web app yourself at Aumio.com and the iPhone app at the App Store (app name Aumio). Try sharing a coupon to see how it works.

Aumio is a social app for web and iPhone to unlock time-sensitive deals by sharing them with Facebook friends. That is, coupons are originally "locked" and people must share them with friends to "unlock" them. This means that coupons go viral on Facebook and web, creating backlinks organically and increasing your user base exponentially.

But there is more to it -when users share coupons, they earn points and collect awesome badges, making it fun and competitive to share your coupons with friends!

This script is a mix between Groupon and Foursquare, which are websites valued in billions -in fact Groupon just went public! This is a hot and unique opportunity to get into the web app + iPhone app + coupon arena and make a profit.

See
some screenshots:

Making Money With This Script

The very coupons are affiliate links that you can get from any network -that's the first source of revenue. The script was envisioned to feature just a few but highly-valuable coupons, meaning that you can maintain it in a breeze.
The second source of revenue is the good old Google AdSense.
And the third one is flipping your website on Flippa or any other marketplace. See this example of an auction that sold on Flippa for $1,5K without doing any marketing whatsoever:

Your website + iPhone app will sell good because of the hot and innovative features -plus, iPhone apps flip much better than websites and increase your ROI considerably.

Your Inversion

Let's do some straight math to calculate your minimum inversion:
  • iPhone app + web app script .......... $100.00
  • Windows hosting .......... $4.99/ month
  • Apple iOS Developer Program .......... $99.00/ year
You need the Apple iOS Developer Program to distribute your app on the App Store, and it's payable to Apple. If you decide to flip your website, you can charge the buyer for the rest of the year. The Apple iOS Developer Program is only needed if you plan to run the iPhone app -you won't need it otherwise.

Now, you may want to customize your script to target a specific niche. You'll also need to install the script on your host and publish the iPhone app itself.
If you don't have the IT skills, you can hire great developers for $5 - $10/ hour. I'll refer you to a great and inexpensive team of developers, who actually worked on the script and helped me complete it.

Try It!

In case you missed it above,
you can try the web app at Aumio.com and the iPhone app at the App Store (app name Aumio). Try sharing a coupon to see how it works.

What You Will Get

• Web app source code (.NET 4.0, ASP.NET MVC 2.0)
  • iPhone app source code (Appcelerator Titanium, could be ported to Android)
  • Badges source files (Illustrator, Photoshop)
Bonus #1

I'll provide you free consulting/ coaching on the vision and strategy for your app, plus technical consulting.

Bonus #2

I'll refer you to a team of developers I partnered with, who can customize the script at special fees ($5 - $10/ hour) and who worked with the script before (they actually helped me complete it).

Bonus #3

I'll install the web app for you, to have it up and running in minutes (you'll need a Windows host, such as HostGator or GoDaddy).

Order Now

The regular price for both scripts is $150.00.
As a special offer for V7N members, I'm offering a $50 discount. So the special price for V7N members is:

US$100.00

Upon payment, I'll email you a link to download the script. If you'd feel comfortable doing the transaction in some other way, email me at hello@afflabs.com

My name is Bruno and my website is at AffLabs.com. I'll be happy to answer your questions and move forward toward your success.

"
Afflabs helped me out with everything I needed, was fast and friendly."

Thank You For Looking!

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 11-12-2011 at 05:27 PM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-25-2011, 03:08 AM

good offer, but why u selling it ?

Old 11-25-2011, 08:59 AM
Contributing Member

The offer look cool.Is this offer limited?

Old 11-26-2011, 06:23 AM

Hello and thank you for asking.

Quote:
good offer, but why u selling it ?
I'm actually selling the blueprint script from which you can create your own app (web and iPhone).

Quote:
The offer look cool.Is this offer limited?
Actually, it's unlimited!

Old 01-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Contributing Member

such a shame that youre ruining this by selling multiple copies.

i was going to buy this on flippa... i dont see why you need to 'sell out' this script

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Content