Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Contextual Networks

Contextual Networks Focuses on discussions concerning contextual ad network programs.

Share |
Old 03-01-2009, 07:46 AM

Adsense Secrets to be Successful ....

Adsense sites need planning and work to be successful. If you are thinking of producing sites for adsense income, or perhaps you already have sites that are not producing a good income if any.

To be successful, takes a lot of work no matter what you may read because there are so many people promoting products that promise to make adsense income easy.

Well some of these products may help, but there is no simple solution to receiving great income quickly.

Extensive planning is required before you start. It is important to carefully consider the topics or niches that will be targeted. It is very important to see what type of competition there is for certain niches.

If you are beginning with your adsense sites, it is better to start with niches that are not too competitive. The reasons for this are that in any niche it will take time to get traffic to the sites and make money.

Extensive keyword research must be carried out before building new sites. It is far better to target say 20 keywords that are not at the top of the keyword results.

Many newcomers make the mistake of seeing the high prices that certain words achieve, but do not realise what is involved to compete with these words.

So choose 20 related words to the main keyword, and then build a page for each of these sub keywords. It is very important to have closely themed sites as well, meaning that you are not trying to offer information on a variety of subjects.

Search engines are now looking for sites that offer their visitors good quality information following the keyword searches entered.

It is also important to have sites that are easy to navigate, so that visitors are able to find what they are looking for easily. Clear navigation linking is essential.

Another point to remember is that search engines will reward sites that are constantly updated with new content. It is best to work to a plan with new sites that allow new content to be added on a weekly basis.

Incoming links to sites are very important to achieve good rankings in the search engines. There is only so much on site optimisation that can be done. This includes different keywords and descriptions for each page, use of H1, H2, H3 tags etc.

It is essential that good quality original content is offered to visitors. Due to the abuse that occurred in the past where many people were using various software to produce hundreds of pages of worthless content in literally a matter of minutes to try to make money with adsense.

It is a good idea to work on getting links back to sites on a weekly basis also. Another good idea is to register with directories also on a regular basis.

Adsense can be a good source of income, but it involves a lot of work before the results appear. Extensive research must be carried out to check competition. It is vital to do thorough keyword testing. Then produce sites that are closely themed with a separate page for each targeted keyword. Then new content and links must be on the agenda for good adsense results.

[self promotion content removed]

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Contributing Member

I just want to add that it's ok to have seperate topics on one website, but the topics should be seperated by directory. For instance if you have an animal pictures website, you should better organize your website like this.

yourwebsite.com/cats/index.php (all about cats)
yourwebsite.com/dogs/index.php (all about dogs)
yourwebsite.com/horses/index.php (all about horses)

Seems like something simple but it's amazing how many people don't get this one on the first try.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:34 PM

Arrow Adsense site

Hey I have created a site aiming at adfeeds income I have chosen a broad keyword computers (very competitive) and am trying to drive traffic to that site with less competitive (narrow) keywords I have sub pages too and am trying to drive traffic there with narrower keywords also. The aim was to spend less on the narrow keyword ads and get more back with the broader ads displayed on my site. The problem is the ads are only paying 2c 4c 11c etc and my narrow keywords cost me 20c costing me money I want to try and improve the cost of my ad feeds but dont know how

Old 04-26-2009, 11:47 PM
Contributing Member

Adsense arbitrage no longer works because the people at Google aren't idiots.

If you're going to be driving traffic for the sole purpose of clicking on your ads, you better think up a new way of getting money.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveyj View Post
Adsense arbitrage no longer works because the people at Google aren't idiots.

If you're going to be driving traffic for the sole purpose of clicking on your ads, you better think up a new way of getting money.
gone are the good ol days hey!

Old 05-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Contributing Member

Hi

IMO its all about the placements and the nichie.

Old 05-24-2009, 11:26 AM

It is very useful topic. Thanks for sharing.

Old 05-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Banned

Really Thanks for this info so nice of u

Old 05-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Contributing Member

Really good article thanks for sharing

Old 05-25-2009, 02:01 PM

Ive been working on my site on computers and subcategories since I last was on here Its getting better but still isnt making too much. I tried to write good content and good seo but dont know how to get good links pointing to my site any suggestions? Is it my niche or seo or is there anything I can say to increase ctr

Kia Ora
Jason Richards

Last edited by Cricket; 06-08-2009 at 12:21 PM. Reason: link removed

Old 05-26-2009, 02:08 AM
Contributing Member

links

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltv8 View Post
Ive been working on my site on computers and subcategories since I last was on here Its getting better but still isnt making too much. I tried to write good content and good seo but dont know how to get good links pointing to my site any suggestions? Is it my niche or seo or is there anything I can say to increase ctr

Kia Ora
Jason Richards
try find blogs that are relevant to your site and post links on there

Old 05-29-2009, 01:29 PM

I rather use subdomains than directories. Root of a subdomain has a chance of ranking higher.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignomed View Post
I rather use subdomains than directories. Root of a subdomain has a chance of ranking higher.
I would do that but there are too many sub niches of my main topic so I have a parent page and other pages under that

Old 06-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Well some of these products may help, but there is no simple solution to receiving great income quickly.
Yes, that's true. If you need to have great income, then you must to work hard for it.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Contributing Member

Good info and thanks for sharing. It really need a lot of work to succeed.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Contributing Member

Thanks for sharing. I agree the main thing is keyword. With best keyword, good content, and promote the site well I'm sure you will succeed on Adsense.

Old 06-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Banned

Nice info.
However it will be really helpful if someone posted content to the point.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Contextual Networks