Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 10-29-2008, 10:52 AM

So much politics, I need a break

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-30-2008, 06:17 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Now find some other conspiracy to occupy what passes for your brain.
Nice insult from a moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rankenstein View Post
He has produced it. It's just that some sorry cretins would rather be idiots than look for the truth. Should he carry his birth certificate round and whip it out any time some other cretin asks for a peek?

He produced it on June 13th 2008.

You guys really are clowns.
Are you serious. You guys are sheep to a slaughter. If you look at the photo carefully and with your eyes open you can see that the document is dated 2007 its on the bottom third in reverse.

He had the original sealed last week when he visited his sick grandmother. That's the one he should post to clear up the issue.....oh wait, except for the fact he was born in Kenya like his sister and the document of live birth will proves that. How about the fact his grandmother said he was born in Kenya?

Old 10-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
If you look at the photo carefully and with your eyes open you can see that the document is dated 2007 its on the bottom third in reverse.
That's eerie...reminds me of the 'hoax of '69'....if you played a certain song in reverse with your ears open you could hear a voice saying 'Paul is dead' referring to the death of Paul McCartney. When you wish it, anything can be true....

Old 10-30-2008, 09:50 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
He has produced it. It's just that some sorry cretins would rather be idiots than look for the truth. Should he carry his birth certificate round and whip it out any time some other cretin asks for a peek?

He produced it on June 13th 2008.

The only purpose this thread continues to serve is to highlight the sheeplike blindness to the facts of the average Republican.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...168/320/534616

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...icate-part-ii/

You guys really are clowns.
Read this article, actually look at both birth certificates.
http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/oba...mo_code=6E2D-1
Tell me that you don't see a difference? The one from 1963 looks like mine from Indiana in 1967, and my wife's from Florida in 1969. This was how birth certificates looked back then. The one he displays as his is not a birth certificate, it is a certificate of birth, a large difference. And the race is even listed incorrectly according to how it would have been stated in 1961, there was no political correctness back then, If you were black you were listed as black or negro.

I am not saying there is 100% credibility to this story of the birth certificate, I am saying, however, that the citizens should stop to ask questions of those running for office. And when the questions are asked honest and forthcoming answers should be freely given. It seems to me there has been one excuse, one redirect, one stifle and delay after another with Obama. And that does throw up a red flag with me.

And to answer you should he throw it out every time he's asked? Of course not, but in a court case by a citizen yes he should, that once freely show it and get it over with, the precedent is set and no more questions, he has it proven so doesn't have to again. How hard is that? What reason is there for him not to? He's running for public office after all.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamerslink View Post
Read this article, actually look at both birth certificates.
http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/oba...mo_code=6E2D-1
Tell me that you don't see a difference? The one from 1963 looks like mine from Indiana in 1967, and my wife's from Florida in 1969. This was how birth certificates looked back then. The one he displays as his is not a birth certificate, it is a certificate of birth, a large difference. And the race is even listed incorrectly according to how it would have been stated in 1961, there was no political correctness back then, If you were black you were listed as black or negro.

I am not saying there is 100% credibility to this story of the birth certificate, I am saying, however, that the citizens should stop to ask questions of those running for office. And when the questions are asked honest and forthcoming answers should be freely given. It seems to me there has been one excuse, one redirect, one stifle and delay after another with Obama. And that does throw up a red flag with me.

And to answer you should he throw it out every time he's asked? Of course not, but in a court case by a citizen yes he should, that once freely show it and get it over with, the precedent is set and no more questions, he has it proven so doesn't have to again. How hard is that? What reason is there for him not to? He's running for public office after all.
The one on his site is not the original. One question for you? If he was born in Kenya he would still be an US citizen correct? This should not even be an issue but Obama has not been completely truthful.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:30 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBORG9 View Post
his citizenship has never been questioned?
yeah, and now why he's being asked? can't seem to understand.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:41 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebizseo View Post
The one on his site is not the original. One question for you? If he was born in Kenya he would still be an US citizen correct? This should not even be an issue but Obama has not been completely truthful.
There are several different areas that could place his citizenship into question. If he was actually born in Kenya and then returned to the states and a certificate of birth given, he may be a U.S. citizen, but not a naturally born citizen, he was born in another country not on soveriegn territory. It is also said that if he did hold duel citizenship to Kenya as some have suggested that it would have automatically expired in 1985 and he would be a U.S. Citizen. That still would disqualify him in the fact that he held a dual citizenship, that promotes a conflict of interest and not allowed for the office of POTUS. Another is that his adoptive father took him to Indonesia, while there he declared him an Indonesian citizen. This was required at the time for him to have been able to gone to the school that he attended. It is recorded by that school that he was in fact a citizen of Indonesia and a muslim. Again, returning to the states he would need to go through immigration to denounce his Indonesian citizenship and take a new oath of allegiance. There is nothing on record stating this was ever done meaning that he is in fact still in possession of dual citizenship therefore not eligible to sit in office of POTUS.

So as you see, there are in fact many many questions and his campaign and he are refusing to answer. The question exists, if there in fact was nothing to hide then why spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars in high powered legal representation to prolong and delay the case rather than answer the charges and prove them to the contrary? There is a failure in logic there.

Old 10-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

If the Republicans here are any indication of what an average Republican is like, then I would submit that Obama has provided proof ad infinitum and the only reason that Republicans are saying that Obama has provided no proof is because they refuse to accept the truth.

Seriously, guys, please actually take a moment to read the content at the links Rank has provided. It's all right there.

I'd be the first to say that I think something is stupid.
The bull**** about Palin's daughter... stupid.
The bull**** about her wardrobe... stupid.

The bull**** about Obama's birth certificate... stupid.

Time to move on, fellas.

Old 10-31-2008, 04:25 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
.. the only reason that Republicans are saying that Obama has provided no proof is because they refuse to accept the truth.
...and the reason they refuse to accept the truth is that they are losing....therefore their only hope would be to find proof he is not a natural born citizen so he can be thrown out of office....

These are the acts of a party in the throes of DESPARATION!!! Get a grip and get out of the White House you scoundrels!

Old 10-31-2008, 07:39 PM
Contributing Member

How is it BS. Obama's grandmother is proud that he was born in Kenya.

Old 10-31-2008, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
How is it BS. Obama's grandmother is proud that he was born in Kenya.
So... Just to recap...

You won't accept proof positive when a birth certificate is provided to you, but grandma's word is OK? You'll accept the word of an old woman, who may or may not be suffering from Alzheimer's, over a government issued document.

WOW!

My grandma told me that you would be giving me all of your money. Seriously!
When can I expect payment?

Old 10-31-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosttrde View Post
I love this post.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:23 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
So... Just to recap...

You won't accept proof positive when a birth certificate is provided to you, but grandma's word is OK? You'll accept the word of an old woman, who may or may not be suffering from Alzheimer's, over a government issued document.WOW!

My grandma told me that you would be giving me all of your money. Seriously! When can I expect payment?

Here is what it should look like

Are you serious? The document, the "government issued document",
he listed on his website is from 2007 not the year Obama was born. The actual document will show that his mother applied for his birth certificate after he was born. Not in Hawaii. This would make Obama not a "naturally born citizen" which is required of anyone to be President.

It may not matter to you but it would to most. Obama is not a U.S. "natural born" citizen and therefore ineligible for the presidency under the specifications of the U.S. Constitution, under Article II, Section 1.

Kenyan authorities are also sealing Obama records until after the November 4 election.

ummm, Grandma is proud of her Grandson just as I would. Obama's Kenyan grandmother has reported alleged she witnessed Obama's birth at the in Mombasa, Kenya. Kenyan authorities have sealed his birth records.

Old 11-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Contributing Member

Here is yet another source that refutes the false claims of those who are still looking for a way to disqualify Obama. It includes near the end a photo of a birth announcement from a Honolulu announcing his birth on Aug 4, 1961. It would be strange for it to include a birth that happened in Kenya...but I'm sure the terminally dedicated to smear Obama group will find an explanation even for that....

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Old 11-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocalPoint View Post
Here is yet another source that refutes the false claims of those who are still looking for a way to disqualify Obama. It includes near the end a photo of a birth announcement from a Honolulu announcing his birth on Aug 4, 1961. It would be strange for it to include a birth that happened in Kenya...but I'm sure the terminally dedicated to smear Obama group will find an explanation even for that....

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html
What owns and runs factcheck? Who was on the board of the company that runs factcheck? What candidate is factcheck endorsing? How much money did they give the candidate they are endorsing since he has been in politics?

Old 11-01-2008, 12:29 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosttrde View Post
I need a break from watching Barry Obama on TV.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
What owns and runs factcheck? Who was on the board of the company that runs factcheck? What candidate is factcheck endorsing? How much money did they give the candidate they are endorsing since he has been in politics?

None of that matters...what matters is that the facts can be verified...as they have been.

Two Honolulu newspapers printed the birth..... here:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...obamabirth.php

Old 11-01-2008, 07:17 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocalPoint View Post
None of that matters...what matters is that the facts can be verified...as they have been.

Two Honolulu newspapers printed the birth..... here:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...obamabirth.php
Newspaper articles mean squat. All it takes is anyone willing to pay the newspaper to print the announcement. If it's true that they were trying to sneak Obama (as it's suggested) it would make sense to do something like this. I'm not saying it's true or not true. But I do find it a little suspicious that Obama has had his Hawaii records sealed and also the records sealed in Kenya until after the elections.

To me it's more about credibility. I think it would be great to have a minority be president no matter what race. However, I don't feel that a minority should be a president just because he/she is a minority. Obama tends to squash any rumors that are addressed about him and tends to be evasive when he has no answer. Like "Joe the Plummer". When McCain attacked him, he didn't address the issue or answer the question just tried to justify his response with all his fancy words. He's a great speaker and I'm sure he has no clue on the truth. No matter what that may be.

For example, I was born in March, I was 3 month pre-mature so I stayed in the hospital for around a month and while I was born in March, my birth certificate says April. Because the Dr. did not create one because they thought I wouldn't survive. So, when was I born? Legally in April. In reality in March.

Also, not until my father's recent death, I was NEVER aware that he had taken his father's name but legally he should have used his mother's because they were never married. So does this mean that my parents were never married because he used his non-legal name?

I have a friend of mine who's mother changed her birth certificate for about 1 month because she didn't want to wait a whole other year before she could start school because her birthday was 1 month too late from the cutoff to be eligible to start school at the age of 5.

It was much easier back then to get a hold of these documents, change them, forge them than it is today. If it wasn't a big issue, why not produce the original? Maybe it doesn't exist? I just find it suspicious. Not saying it's true but suspicious non the less and goes to credibility and NO I'm not a Republican!

Now, on top of all this, it turns out his aunt is living on public housing while she's in the country illegally. Once again, they don't admit it and claim they don't know about it but return her campaign contributions because it's illegal for any candidate to receive money from non US Citizens.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/...unt/index.html

Yes, it may be suspicious to bring this up at the 11th hour but, that doesn't make it less true. A great speaker, a great personality does not make a great president. Think of it in these terms. Would you rather have someone on your team/staff that is a jerk (no, I don't think McCain is a jerk) but gets the job done and produces results or would you rather have that nice person that everyone loves but is not productive and not qualified for the position?

I think Obama will make a great president some day but not today! I think he's under qualified "today" but has great potential in future elections. I want someone who is stubborn, willing to fight until the end and tell me the good, the bad and the ugly even if I don't want to hear it. Rather than someone who just tells me what I want to hear just so he is popular.

As an ex-Air Force pilot, I respect everything John McCain has done for our country and should be our next Commander in Chief. I think this will be a close race and win or lose, agree or disagree.

COUNTRY FIRST!
McCain/Palin

Old 11-02-2008, 02:30 AM
v7n Mentor

Good god, you guys are fools.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...R3dqgD945OLU00

How many times do the facts have to slap you in the face before you accept them?

And frankly, when you don't accept the obvious truth, let your brain be filled with conspiracy drivel and then actively promote it, whilst talking absolute rubbish like 'Obama was born in Kenya and raised as a Communist', insults are 100% deserved. I'm going to call you on it every time.

Old 11-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Good god, you guys are fools.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...R3dqgD945OLU00

How many times do the facts have to slap you in the face before you accept them?

And frankly, when you don't accept the obvious truth, let your brain be filled with conspiracy drivel and then actively promote it, whilst talking absolute rubbish like 'Obama was born in Kenya and raised as a Communist', insults are 100% deserved. I'm going to call you on it every time.
You have to be a complete idiot to think Obama was not raised a communist. His mother was a registered member. You know the mother that Obama said influenced him so much.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues