Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #121  
Old 11-19-2008, 08:03 AM
Zap's Avatar
Zap Zap is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 01-15-06
Posts: 13,770
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
I doubt he's asking to have the original document released to him personally, don't you?
No. I don't. The state of Hawaii has already stated that he was born there but that's still not good enough for the hopelessly delusional. They want to see the original certificate in Obama's hand and even then, one crackpot will refuse to believe the other crackpot and want to see it for himself. Conspiracy theories abound.

Crackpot will complain "Well, you showed it to nutjob. Not me. I didn't see it. How do I know that nutjob isn't lying?"
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #122  
Old 11-19-2008, 08:13 AM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rankenstein View Post
The problem is, there isn't a scrap of evidence to show he was born anywhere other than Hawaii. All this is, is political desperation.
I don't think that's the problem at all, Rank, not even a little bit. I think it would be very wise, in the interest of truth, for the US to adopt a rule that requires anyone running for pres/vice pres to make the original document of their birthplace available in the public domain. Very wise. The problem is, our system isn't about truth, obviously.
 
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 11-19-2008, 08:15 AM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
No. I don't. The state of Hawaii has already stated that he was born there but that's still not good enough for the hopelessly delusional. They want to see the original certificate in Obama's hand and even then, one crackpot will refuse to believe the other crackpot and want to see it for himself. Conspiracy theories abound.

Crackpot will complain "Well, you showed it to nutjob. Not me. I didn't see it. How do I know that nutjob isn't lying?"
More pettiness? Shame on you, dude. Seriously.
 
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 11-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Zap's Avatar
Zap Zap is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 01-15-06
Posts: 13,770
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
More pettiness? Shame on you, dude. Seriously.
It's not pettiness, Atom. Seriously. Read through these forums.
See exactly what's going on here.

They won't accept the word of the state of Hawaii. Why? Because it was distributed by AP?!?!? WTF?
That's a lame excuse, trying to label AP as biased, and therefore not credible, just because they can't accept reality.
They act as if someone made up a story and submitted it to AP and that is the source. Talk about petty! The source is the government of the state of Hawaii and the story has been reported in many other places.
Wake up, dude. This is refusal to accept reality and a poor attempt at filibustering or clouding the issue. It doesn't hold up to even the slightest of scrutiny or rational thought.
I've said over and over, provide proof he was born somewhere else, because if you don't, he's going to be sworn in on January 20th.
That's reality.
 
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 11-19-2008, 09:06 AM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
It's not pettiness, Atom. Seriously. Read through these forums.
See exactly what's going on here.

They won't accept the word of the state of Hawaii. Why? Because it was distributed by AP?!?!? WTF?
That's a lame excuse, trying to label AP as biased, and therefore not credible, just because they can't accept reality.
They act as if someone made up a story and submitted it to AP and that is the source. Talk about petty! The source is the government of the state of Hawaii and the story has been reported in many other places.
Wake up, dude. This is refusal to accept reality and a poor attempt at filibustering or clouding the issue. It doesn't hold up to even the slightest of scrutiny or rational thought.
I've said over and over, provide proof he was born somewhere else, because if you don't, he's going to be sworn in on January 20th.
That's reality.
That's better. Pettiness just makes you look bad, that's all. Take it from someone who knows.

I may address the content of this post later.
 
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 11-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
It's not pettiness, Atom. Seriously. Read through these forums.
See exactly what's going on here.

They won't accept the word of the state of Hawaii. Why? Because it was distributed by AP?!?!? WTF?
That's a lame excuse, trying to label AP as biased, and therefore not credible, just because they can't accept reality.
They act as if someone made up a story and submitted it to AP and that is the source. Talk about petty! The source is the government of the state of Hawaii and the story has been reported in many other places.
Wake up, dude. This is refusal to accept reality and a poor attempt at filibustering or clouding the issue. It doesn't hold up to even the slightest of scrutiny or rational thought.
I've said over and over, provide proof he was born somewhere else, because if you don't, he's going to be sworn in on January 20th.
That's reality.
Zap, do you honestly believe that there is nothing wrong when a president elect is not willing to allow access to his original document of birth to someone other than 2 lousy, yes I said lousy, state employees whom the American people are meant to believe through their stinking, yes I said stinking, words? You have got to be kidding me. That sounds like the antics of either a complete clown, or a man with something to hide. Get the picture?

We should have complete transparency regarding this issue, NOTHING less will do, nothing. Complete transparency. Period.

What do you think? Does this really sound unreasonable to you?
 
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 11-19-2008, 02:32 PM
Zap's Avatar
Zap Zap is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 01-15-06
Posts: 13,770
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
Zap, do you honestly believe that there is nothing wrong when a president elect is not willing to allow access to his original document of birth to someone other than 2 lousy, yes I said lousy, state employees whom the American people are meant to believe through their stinking, yes I said stinking, words? You have got to be kidding me. That sounds like the antics of either a complete clown, or a man with something to hide. Get the picture?

We should have complete transparency regarding this issue, NOTHING less will do, nothing. Complete transparency. Period.

What do you think? Does this really sound unreasonable to you?
It does sound unreasonable and I'll tell you why.
He has already provided the necessary documentation to the people who matter.
On top of that, the government of Hawaii has gone on record and stated that he was born in Hawaii.
On top of that, going way above and beyond, he has provided a copy of his birth certificate on his website.

What more must he do? Don't forget, there are privacy concerns here. He may be the President elect, but he's still a citizen and entitled to all the rights that any citizen would be entitled to. Would you not afford him the same right to privacy that you have? Nobody is forcing you to go above and beyond and show your birth certificate to them to prove your citizenship. Are they?

People will make the argument. He wants to be President, so he should show his birth certificate but they totally negate his rights as an American when they say that. He has to prove his citizenship, certainly, but not to every Tom, Dick and Harry that ask for it.
If you go and get a driver's license or a social security card or something else, you are required to show your identification and supporting documents. But you only have to show them to the person taking your application. You aren't required to produce it each and every time a private citizen asks you for it.
These guys who keep asking for his birth certificate should go and live in China or Russia if they're so gung-ho about producing "papers" when demanded. They cry "Communism!" at the slightest hint of socialism, yet they are practicing Commies. Hypocritical.
 
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 11-19-2008, 02:45 PM
TechWizard's Avatar
TechWizard TechWizard is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 07-26-07
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,156
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
It does sound unreasonable and I'll tell you why.
He has already provided the necessary documentation to the people who matter.
On top of that, the government of Hawaii has gone on record and stated that he was born in Hawaii.
On top of that, going way above and beyond, he has provided a copy of his birth certificate on his website.

What more must he do? Don't forget, there are privacy concerns here. He may be the President elect, but he's still a citizen and entitled to all the rights that any citizen would be entitled to. Would you not afford him the same right to privacy that you have? Nobody is forcing you to go above and beyond and show your birth certificate to them to prove your citizenship. Are they?

People will make the argument. He wants to be President, so he should show his birth certificate but they totally negate his rights as an American when they say that. He has to prove his citizenship, certainly, but not to every Tom, Dick and Harry that ask for it.
If you go and get a driver's license or a social security card or something else, you are required to show your identification and supporting documents. But you only have to show them to the person taking your application. You aren't required to produce it each and every time a private citizen asks you for it.
These guys who keep asking for his birth certificate should go and live in China or Russia if they're so gung-ho about producing "papers" when demanded. They cry "Communism!" at the slightest hint of socialism, yet they are practicing Commies. Hypocritical.
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried Zap. Yes he is President elect, and no he does not have the same privacy as one that is not President, he is a public and elected official, and required by law to be open to certain determinations. The only ones at this point that he has had to prove his citizenship to, supposedly is the DNC. He does have a duty and is obligated to provide proof to the courts the third branch of government. No court has determined that he doesn't have to yet, the only thing that has been determined be it right or wrong is the one asking and the way it was asked was inappropriate.

The President of the United States is not a regular citizen, and being such does not enjoy the same leisures that a casual citizen does, just as a person in the military does not enjoy the exact same rights as the rest of civilians do. That is ridiculous to say that he should have complete and total privacy. President Bush on the other hand should have his penis measured for accuracy because it's the peoples right to know if he is average and truthful, you are being ridiculous.
 
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 11-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Zap's Avatar
Zap Zap is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 01-15-06
Posts: 13,770
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamerslink View Post
The President of the United States is not a regular citizen, and being such does not enjoy the same leisures that a casual citizen does, just as a person in the military does not enjoy the exact same rights as the rest of civilians do. That is ridiculous to say that he should have complete and total privacy. President Bush on the other hand should have his penis measured for accuracy because it's the peoples right to know if he is average and truthful, you are being ridiculous.
I never said the President is a regular citizen, nor did I say that the President should have "complete and total privacy". So, you can stop trying to put words in my mouth right now. That's a juvenile stunt that I won't fall for.

As far as the rest of your post is concerned, please take me out to dinner or something to get me warmed up before you start up with the penis talk, eh?
 
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 11-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
It does sound unreasonable and I'll tell you why.
He has already provided the necessary documentation to the people who matter.
On top of that, the government of Hawaii has gone on record and stated that he was born in Hawaii.
On top of that, going way above and beyond, he has provided a copy of his birth certificate on his website.

What more must he do? (...)
Release the original document.
 
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 11-19-2008, 03:01 PM
Zap's Avatar
Zap Zap is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 01-15-06
Posts: 13,770
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
Release the original document.
[thumbnail below]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	8235  

Last edited by Kream; 11-19-2008 at 05:03 PM.
 
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 11-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Not you, him. And when I say original document, I don't mean a copy.
But you already know that so why are you clowning around posting that?
Seems you are grasping at straws now.

Release the original document. Complete transparency in this matter is essential, nothing else will do.
 
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 11-19-2008, 03:12 PM
TechWizard's Avatar
TechWizard TechWizard is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 07-26-07
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,156
iTrader: 2 / 100%
You failed to do what was asked Zap.

Give me 15 minutes and I can have that exact same document for myself with my name. Not to mention there is no signature of state official, doctor, witness, or anything of that sort, what tells me this to be a valid document above reproach? That is why this needs to be handled in the courts where it belongs, valid questions have been brought to light by more than one source and by the average Tom, Dick, or Harry as you put it, and it should take more than a templated document copied onto a web page to establish proof.
 
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 11-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Zap's Avatar
Zap Zap is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 01-15-06
Posts: 13,770
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
Not you, him. And when I say original document, I don't mean a copy.
But you already know that so why are you clowning around posting that?
Seems you are grasping at straws now.

Release the original document. Complete transparency in this matter is essential, nothing else will do.
That's funny!

The state of Hawaii says he was born there.
He produces a birth certificate that states the same.
You are not convinced and I am the one grasping at straws.
 
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 11-19-2008, 03:22 PM
South's Avatar
South South is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Posts: 2,489
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
That's funny!

The state of Hawaii says he was born there.
He produces a birth certificate that states the same.
You are not convinced and I am the one grasping at straws.
Just to be clear, this isn't a huge issue with me. With what's about to happen to the Constitution over the next four years this will seem minuscule by comparison. But just for the record, that document has been examined and doesn't match up with authentic documents.
 
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 11-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Zap's Avatar
Zap Zap is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 01-15-06
Posts: 13,770
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Why are judges refusing to force Obama to show it?
Are they blinded by their love for Obama too?
 
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 11-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
That's funny!

The state of Hawaii says he was born there.
He produces a birth certificate that states the same.
You are not convinced and I am the one grasping at straws.
Hell no I ain't grasping at straws, I actually want Obama to release the original document
and have it turn out to be legit!
I'm not kidding. Get a grip, man!

Last edited by Atom; 11-19-2008 at 03:51 PM.
 
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 11-19-2008, 06:26 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Jeez I hate that rep/dem stuff, I really do. What about just dang truth for a goal? What's wrong with that? I think that we the American people in this case simply need to be shown the truth. Forget trust, we have to have real checks and balances.
 
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 11-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Heck, I wouldn't even care if the rule of having to be American born to run was removed, as long as real checks and balances are in place where we the people could actually know that our system isn't corrupt. Forget about believing, we need to know. This is not a spiritual thing, it's our dang government we're talking about here, there's no reason I can think of why we shouldn't actually know what's going on and feel proud about it, instead of partially knowing what's going on and being attacked by doubt.
 
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 11-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Harveyj's Avatar
Harveyj Harveyj is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 06-03-08
Location: Sydney
Posts: 418
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Has anyone stopped to consider that it's pretty pathetic that you'll impeach a guy because he lies about getting some head, but have no issues at all with a guy that leads the country into a war on falsified documentation that his minder and his dad's best buddy pretty much asked to be cooked up?
And then it's considered a serious matter it can't not be proved another guy was born overseas.
Or is one degree of separation enough to deny accountability for something that actually is serious?

You know what, I can't not prove I'm not an Aussie...
My accent's kinda SoCal, I prefer cookies over biscuits, and I like David Chappelle. My birth certificate is a copy, as the original isn't possible to produce. My Passport could belong to anyone that is roughly my age, gender and hair colour, as the photo's pretty old.
Maybe I'm a natural born citizen of the US just trying to hide my shame.
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Barack Obama and Partial Birth Abortion.... TechWizard Controversial Social Issues 0 06-25-2008 05:07 PM
How To Produce The PERFECT Viral Ebook Harvey Segal Marketing Forum 3 12-24-2006 05:47 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:20 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC