Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 10-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Obama ordered by Judge - Produce Birth Cerificate!

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal...083/281573/13/

Quite a development

ORDER
ON DEFENDANT’S, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATIC
NATIONAL COMMITTEE’S MOTION TO DISMISS PLAINTIFF’S
COMPLAINT PURSUANT TO RULE 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6)

THIS CAUSE came before the United States District Court Judge, Honorable R.
Barclay Surrick on Defendant’s Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee’s Motion to Dismiss. Having reviewed the Motion and Plaintiff’s Opposition to said Motion and for good cause shown,

it is hereby ORDERED that the Motion to Dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6) is DENIED. It is further ORDER of this Court that the following discovery is to be turned over to Plaintiff within three (3) days:

1. Obama’s “vault” version (certified copy of his “original” long version)
Birth Certificate; and
2. A certified copy of Obama’s Certification of Citizenship;
3. A Certified copy of Obama’s Oath of Allegiance.
IT IS SO ORDERED

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Quite a development
You've just surged into the lead in the "Understatement of the Year" award competition.

Old 10-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Hmm.. upon futher checking - it isn't a ruling yet.
http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Never mind.

Old 10-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgzn View Post
http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal...083/281573/13/

Quite a development

ORDER
ON DEFENDANT’S, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATIC
NATIONAL COMMITTEE’S MOTION TO DISMISS PLAINTIFF’S
COMPLAINT PURSUANT TO RULE 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6)

THIS CAUSE came before the United States District Court Judge, Honorable R.
Barclay Surrick on Defendant’s Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee’s Motion to Dismiss. Having reviewed the Motion and Plaintiff’s Opposition to said Motion and for good cause shown,

it is hereby ORDERED that the Motion to Dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6) is DENIED. It is further ORDER of this Court that the following discovery is to be turned over to Plaintiff within three (3) days:

1. Obama’s “vault” version (certified copy of his “original” long version)
Birth Certificate; and
2. A certified copy of Obama’s Certification of Citizenship;
3. A Certified copy of Obama’s Oath of Allegiance.
IT IS SO ORDERED
You should have known it was suspect anyway. American Citizens do not have a copy of their oath of allegiance.
We don't need one.

Old 10-05-2008, 05:59 PM
v7n Mentor

The court case is real, the statement that the ruling was made is what was in error. I am still confused as to why a motion for dismissal was made rather than just providing the documentation? I don't know either way. I find it as interesting however it goes, and how it's handled.
www.pchelper123.com

Old 10-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I don't understand the scrutiny of an American citizen. Why is this ?
From His birth certificate, Student Loans, College Apps, Marriage Certificate, Mortgage to buy a Home, Drivers License's, His Children's Birth Certificates, Running for the Senate, Passports, and Secret Service security his citizenship has never been questioned, now someone is actually treating an American citizen like this in his own country ?

Are they questioning the citizenship of his mother as well ?

You should be sickened at the thought. It's McCarthyism.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:14 PM
v7n Mentor

Actually the same question was given towards McCain as he was born in Panama on a Naval base. If there is question as to the authenticity of citizenship, or meeting of the requirements to take the office of President, is it not actually a duty to ensure the authenticity?

If in fact, and I don't know this to be true or not true, but if in fact back during his childhood you could ask for a certificate of birth such as has been suggested. And there is actually no record of delivery then there is a question, and it surpasses the scope that would have been investigated to gain student lending, home mortgage, child birth certificate, drivers license, or be able to run for Senator. The for mentioned things only require the showing of any birth certificate without severe scrutiny or research, and/or drivers license and social security number. One is not required to be a natural born citizen to be a Senator, or Congressman, just to be President.

So it may be unlikely that one could obtain such a certificate, you would hope, and then use that certificate to obtain a social security number and then a drivers license without having actually had the birth take place where the certificate was received but it is not an impossible proposal. Even with the system we have today people are constantly falling through the cracks and getting all these documents and getting benefits even though they in fact are not citizens, let alone natural born citizens. Back in the 40's or 50's and on the Island it would have been even more so easier.

The fact that his mother is a citizen or not a citizen is not the question, if the child is born on foreign soil they are not immediately an American citizen unless the birth was on American Sovereign soil such as an Embassy or Military Base.
www.pchelper123.com

Old 10-05-2008, 11:34 PM
v7n Mentor

I've found this link interesting.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php...ty-in-question
www.pchelper123.com

Old 10-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamerslink View Post
Actually the same question was given towards McCain as he was born in Panama on a Naval base.
There is a fine line between being born on a naval base in a foreign country than being born in a country who became part of the US years later.

Any US Military base in any foreign country is considered official US property, as if it was our own soil.

Old 10-05-2008, 11:55 PM
v7n Mentor

Yes, that was my point.
Quote:
The fact that his mother is a citizen or not a citizen is not the question, if the child is born on foreign soil they are not immediately an American citizen unless the birth was on American Sovereign soil such as an Embassy or Military Base.
What I was saying in response to eborg9 was that McCain too had his citizenship questioned and that there wasn't anything wrong with the questioning of credentials of someone who is running to become President of the U.S. and that it is actually the duty of citizens to question such things if they feel there is a need.
www.pchelper123.com

Old 10-06-2008, 11:13 AM
Latest Blog:
None

I'm guessing that who ever brought upon this case was a republican?
Your #1 Free Source To Make Money Online
Cash Gators

Old 10-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashgators View Post
What difference does that make? Obama either is, or is not, qualified to be president. The court will make that determination based on the evidence presented, not on who presents it.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
strike one, he is a life long democrat.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Nice find JS.

Now why did I not see this on the Communist News Network (CNN)?

Old 10-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Barr View Post
What difference does that make? Obama either is, or is not, qualified to be president. The court will make that determination based on the evidence presented, not on who presents it.
Personally, I think he's the most qualified. Why they're just now questioning his origins I don't know but he's one of the few people in the world left who sincerely want to help others.
Your #1 Free Source To Make Money Online
Cash Gators

Old 10-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Personally, I think he's the most qualified.
While I strongly disagree, that issue isn't the point of this thread. The question here is his constitutional qualification rather than his political qualifications.

Quote:
Why they're just now questioning his origins I don't know...
The reason for questioning his origins is that he has yet to produce evidence that he was born in the US. He has not, to this point, produced a birth certificate.

Rather than producing documented proof of the location of his birth (which would quickly and conclusively end this suit), his lawyers are trying to get the case dismissed. One has to wonder why they're doing that, especially since the alternative would be so much faster and easier to do.

Quote:
...but he's one of the few people in the world left who sincerely want to help others.
So is Jimmy Carter and look where that presidency got us.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:19 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

I'm just curious, what would happen when it turns out that Obama is not qualified? How would the candidate running for the Democrats be chosen if that was the case? Or would the democrats end up with no candidate?

Old 10-07-2008, 08:05 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Yes it's a real case, but I doubt he will win it. Although would be "quite a development" if he did

The guy bringing the case is somewhat of a kook if you check his background, and he won't win except by some miracle because he doesn't have standing to sue. He tries to argue that he's suing on behalf of democtrat voters, but IMO, not even democrat voters have standing to sue. They are not harmed because they aren't losing the choice to vote for whoever they want depending on their states write-in rules, and if they can't that would be an issue for the voter and the state.

Hillary herself could probably sue the DNC and have a better chance, but that won't happen.

But there's always the slim chance the guy could win, there's been stranger rulings.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:41 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre View Post
I'm just curious, what would happen when it turns out that Obama is not qualified? How would the candidate running for the Democrats be chosen if that was the case? Or would the democrats end up with no candidate?
I am not sure what would happen should it turn out that he is not qualified. There would be one of three possibilities I would assume, which is a dangerous thing to do I know but logically there would be three possibilities.

First: The Democratic Vice Presidential nominee becomes the Presidential nominee.

Two: The Presidential nominee that held the second greatest number of delegates at the time of the Democratic Convention would step in to the role.

Three: The General Election would be delayed leaving President Bush in place while a new election process was started.

As for the right to sue, every citizen has the right and responsibility to question the authenticity of their government officials. The judicial branch is the appropriate area to process this in this case.
www.pchelper123.com

Old 10-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgzn View Post
Yes it's a real case, but I doubt he will win it. Although would be "quite a development" if he did

The guy bringing the case is somewhat of a kook if you check his background, and he won't win except by some miracle because he doesn't have standing to sue.
<non-lawyer speculation>
If the guy really lacked standing to sue, I would have expected that Obama's lawyers would have argued that point in court. Upon their successfully arguing that he had no standing, the judge would have thrown the case out very early in the proceedings.

Since, as far as I know, none of that happened, I'd have to presume that both Obama's lawyers and the judge think that he does have standing.
</non-lawyer speculation>

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues