Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 10-08-2008, 11:03 AM
v7n Mentor

Just an addition of associations of Sen. Obama, A.C.O.R.N has he denounced their continuous fraudulent and criminal practices? Has he completely and totally distanced his long standing relationship with that organization?

This association alone mixed with associations of others would be enough to deny a security clearance as stated here

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theor...secconduct.htm

Last edited by TechWizard; 10-08-2008 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Added information

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-08-2008, 11:03 AM
xo mudslide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor View Post
We are stating facts as we know them, and needless to say, we are lacking important information and one must wonder what it might be if his team is working so hard on making sure that absolutely no light is shining into past activities.
His campaign is exactly like the process of selling a used car.
Sweet-talk, get the client excited and keep the excitement going, so he forgets to look what is underneath the hood.

I want to see and want the world to see what is underneath, and most of all the American voters to be fully informed on who it is who the media is trying to sell us as "Just what we need"!
huh? that makes no sense. Passing slander off as "facts as we know them" doesn't make it any more 'true' dear.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:13 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo View Post
huh? that makes no sense. Passing slander off as "facts as we know them" doesn't make it any more 'true' dear.
We have stated his ties to terrorist groups. We are wondering what else is in his files. We are not claiming that there is anything that isn't, we are simply saying that knowing what we DO know about him, it is a MUST to get the whole truth out and not allow him to run a campaign without the American people knowing who the man behind the propaganda machine really is.

You don't know either, so why wouldn't you want to!

This is the future of the world we are talking about here, and not the MTV Music awards.
This is exactly what I have a problem with in this campaign.
Slander would be to make something up, but we are simply stating things we know and expressing a desire to know more.

How is that slander and how is that not beneficial to ALL Americans>

Old 10-08-2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Michealstork View Post
gotta love republicans man, the dumbest species on earth today
Thank you for yet another of your content-free posts.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:27 AM
xo mudslide

how else is he supposed to increase that postcount, bob? *big smile*

Old 10-08-2008, 11:29 AM
xo mudslide

sitetutor - you sound just like my brother. We've gone ROUNDS about this over the past few months. I think one good thing has come out of this election - people have renewed their "passion" for the right to their opinions.

Hopefully this passion will bring out MASSES to the polls.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:30 AM
v7n Mentor

Let me point this out again since it must be getting over looked, I'll attempt to clarify better.

Sen. Obama does have a long term past with activists. One of those activists being Bill Aires. He has a long history and support of A.C.O.R.N. a group that is repeatedly accused and often found to be criminal fraud, and fraudulent practices. These two associations alone disqualify, or by their standards in most instances would disqualify someone from receiving a security clearance, especially at the level required by the President of the U.S.
Quote:
Conditions that could raise a security concern and may be disqualifying include:

a. Involvement in any act of sabotage, espionage, treason, terrorism, sedition, or other act whose aim is to overthrow the Government of the United States or alter the form of government by unconstitutional means;

b. Association or sympathy with persons who are attempting to commit, or who are committing, any of the above acts;

c. Association or sympathy with persons or organizations that advocate the overthrow of the United States Government, or any state or subdivision, by force or violence or by other unconstitutional means;

d. Involvement in activities which unlawfully advocate or practice the commission of acts of force or violence to prevent others from exercising their rights under the Constitution or laws of the United States or of any state.

Conditions that could mitigate security concerns include:

a. The individual was unaware of the unlawful aims of the individual or organization and severed ties upon learning of these;

b. The individual's involvement was only with the lawful or humanitarian aspects of such an organization;

c. Involvement in the above activities occurred for only a short period of time and was attributable to curiosity or academic interest;

d. The person has had no recent involvement or association with such activities.
It must also be observed that the actions and associations of his wife are also a large contributing factor.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:00 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristeejo View Post
sitetutor - you sound just like my brother. We've gone ROUNDS about this over the past few months. I think one good thing has come out of this election - people have renewed their "passion" for the right to their opinions.

Hopefully this passion will bring out MASSES to the polls.
Sure, but I hope the masses will be educated enough to make an informed decisions, and putting ALL cards on the table would be a wonderful start to accomplish just that!

Old 10-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamerslink View Post
If you look at the links describing different requirements for a security clearance it is not rumor or biased to say that Sen. Obama would be hard pressed to properly pass the process. Whether the clearance would or wouldn't be given, being I am not part of the decision process I can not say for sure, I can, however, say there would be a great deal of questions brought up in his case and that it would be less likely to pass than the average applicant.
Are you saying that FBI, CIA or any other alphabet soup did lousy job and let Obama of the hook?

Old 10-08-2008, 02:21 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranter View Post
Are you saying that FBI, CIA or any other alphabet soup did lousy job and let Obama of the hook?
CIA doesn't investigate for SC, has the FBI in fact done an investigation? Is it possible that someone could have fallen between the cracks because of political persuasion? Hmmm....I don't know, can't say yes, can't say no

Old 10-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Every voter has a right to find out what a candidate is about as a person, past and present in order to make an informed decision, yet his supporters seem to choose to have their heads in the sand afraid of what they and others may find out.
I think you are absolutely right.
People should make their decisions before they vote for either candidate.
http://www.middlefingeraward.com/vie...09b99dd42360eb

Old 10-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
CIA doesn't investigate for SC, has the FBI in fact done an investigation? Is it possible that someone could have fallen between the cracks because of political persuasion? Hmmm....I don't know, can't say yes, can't say no
So, what you are saying that group of domestic terrorists and their supporters, affiliates and associates known to FBI for 30 years somehow overlooked Obama’s activities and connections and neglectfully ignored his role in subversive activities he was involved for so many years.

Are we talking here about FBI or some Milkmen Association?

Old 10-08-2008, 03:01 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
I think you are absolutely right.
People should make their decisions before they vote for either candidate.
http://www.middlefingeraward.com/vie...09b99dd42360eb
This has been talked about to death. How about giving as much airtime to why nobody can look at Obama's record?

Old 10-08-2008, 03:07 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
So, what you are saying that group of domestic terrorists and their supporters, affiliates and associates known to FBI for 30 years somehow overlooked Obama’s activities and connections and neglectfully ignored his role in subversive activities he was involved for so many years.

Umm, I am sorry but I fail to see where he is saying any such thing. Is this some sort of "offense as best defense" tactic to lead us away from the topic of this thread?

The title of this thread has a question mark. See it?

Old 10-08-2008, 03:12 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:

I'm asking, there was question of whether the vetting process for Palin included an FBI investigation into her background. Has there been one for Obama, Biden, McCain?

Why is there a court case still pending to even verify beyond doubt his citizenship? And continues to be disputed whether it requires answer?
Quote:
Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/06/0 - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and Democratic National Committee [DNC] filed a Joint Motion for Protective Order to Stay Discovery Pending a Decision on the Motion to Dismiss (which was) filed on 09/24/08.

While legal, Berg stated he is “outraged as this is another attempt to hide the truth from the public; it is obvious that documents do not exist to prove that Obama is qualified to be President.” The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Their joint motion indicates a concerted effort to avoid the truth by attempting to delay the judicial process, although legal, by not resolving the issue presented: that is, whether Barack Obama meets the qualifications to be President.

It is obvious that Obama was born in Kenya and does not meet the “qualifications” to be President of the United States pursuant to our United States Constitution. Obama cannot produce a certified copy of his “Vault” [original long version] Birth Certificate from Hawaii because it does not exist.
http://www.obamacrimes.com/

There are a plethora of questions about his associations and his origins. There are very little answers and any true questions or accusations are met with forceful resistance from not only the Obama campaign but the entirety of the DNC. That prompts the questions Why

I'm not suggesting I know either way, I am saying I am puzzled and definitely have now been given reason to suspect because of the reluctance or refusal to provide what should have already been on record.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:25 PM
No Longer Active

Just my personal opinion, but when Obama was born on Hawai'i soil, theoretically that's not American soil at all, officially, and even reognized by the US government who stated an apology about that years ago (but didn't change a thing) the Kingdom of Hawai'i is still a souvereign country under occupation. America might have annexated it and it might have American rule but the matter of fact is that it's an occupied souvereign nation. Not really American soil.

http://www.hawaiiankingdom.org/
http://www.hawaii-nation.org/index.html
http://www.hawaiiankingdom.info/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apology_Resolution

Maybe that's where the real problem is, when he is not officially born on American soil that would indicate that the USA admits that they are still occupying a souvereign nation and put that rather nasty fact in the spotlight again?

Old 10-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Umm, I am sorry but I fail to see where he is saying any such thing. Is this some sort of "offense as best defense" tactic to lead us away from the topic of this thread?

The title of this thread has a question mark. See it?
I am asking very legitimate question based on his answer “I don't know, can't say yes, can't say no”
All I want to know if he believes that FBI would let Obama of the hook if they had something on him.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
There are a plethora of questions about his associations and his origins. There are very little answers and any true questions or accusations are met with forceful resistance from not only the Obama campaign but the entirety of the DNC. That prompts the questions Why

I'm not suggesting I know either way, I am saying I am puzzled and definitely have now been given reason to suspect because of the reluctance or refusal to provide what should have already been on record.
Since when FBI start care what DNC or any other "unknown forces" try to do if FBI want to get to the bottom?

Old 10-08-2008, 03:36 PM
No Longer Active

The title of the post stated it as a fact and asked WHY.

Quote:
Why can Barack Obama not pass a simple security check?

The title/question is not: "CAN Barack Obama pass a simple security check?"

The above would be a question on his ability to pass a security check, as you can see at the title, that was not the question, the question was clearly WHY he can not pass this test which makes the reader assume that he can not pass such a test and asks the reader why that would be.

I'm still waiting for a source for this stated "fact" sitetutor, when you can not provide it all your post is about is a smear and a low one at that.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:37 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
I am asking very legitimate question based on his answer “I don't know, can't say yes, can't say no”
All I want to know if he believes that FBI would let Obama of the hook if they had something on him.
ranter, his answer was a very good one. He doesn't know. Neither do I and neither do you.
Why don't we?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues