Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 10-23-2008, 12:34 PM
v7n Mentor

Al-Quaida wants John McCain

Scarry thought having to hate the United States without the rest of the world being understanding:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-121767
Today on CNN, Rick Sanchez reporting on his daily show from 2-3pmCST, one of the Al-Quaida "reputable websites" (as an expert said on his show) posted a letter to his Al-Quaida teammates on the site, and the expert Rick Sanchez had on the show interpreted the letter for us viewers.......it clearly stated they want a "say" (or influence) in the American elections ad sugested an attack on the USA should take place right before -or- right after the election.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-23-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor View Post
Scarry thought having to hate the United States without the rest of the world being understanding:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-121767
Today on CNN, Rick Sanchez reporting on his daily show from 2-3pmCST, one of the Al-Quaida "reputable websites" (as an expert said on his show) posted a letter to his Al-Quaida teammates on the site, and the expert Rick Sanchez had on the show interpreted the letter for us viewers.......it clearly stated they want a "say" (or influence) in the American elections ad sugested an attack on the USA should take place right before -or- right after the election.
911 was an inside job...

http://www.911truthcards.com/evidence

Old 10-23-2008, 12:56 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by merovinq View Post
911 was an inside job...

Now see what you've started.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:13 PM
Contributing Member

Now is election time, a lots of rumors appear. Not all of them are true.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by South View Post
Now see what you've started.
I know. I know. Someone needed to tell him though.

Old 10-28-2008, 04:19 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by merovinq View Post
911 was an inside job...

No it wasn't. I can't believe 7 years on people are still spouting this stupid BS.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:16 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xentech View Post
No it wasn't. I can't believe 7 years on people are still spouting this stupid BS.
If someone really believes that, then they should start a thread and stick to only what they really believe to be why they think it was. Not making a 2 hour movie trying to prove Jesus didn't exist.

Old 10-29-2008, 04:37 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor View Post
If someone really believes that, then they should start a thread and stick to only what they really believe to be why they think it was. Not making a 2 hour movie trying to prove Jesus didn't exist.
.. What? Sorry

Old 10-29-2008, 04:47 AM

I have no proof of who did it, but I'm certain the towers were toppled by explosives, by photographic evidence and knowledge of basic physics alone.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:06 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
I have no proof of who did it, but I'm certain the towers were toppled by explosives, by photographic evidence and knowledge of basic physics alone.
What arguement from the physics aspect would you give?

Old 10-29-2008, 05:12 AM

Quote:
What arguement from the physics aspect would you give?
That the rate of collapse was nearly the same as free fall speed, a physical impossibility under the circumstances, of which I'd hope I wouldn't need to go into. What's your view?

Old 10-29-2008, 06:26 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
That the rate of collapse was nearly the same as free fall speed, a physical impossibility under the circumstances, of which I'd hope I wouldn't need to go into. What's your view?
I agree with you, dude.
I'm not all whacked out and believing that GWB was responsible.
But I do believe there is more to the story than some planes hitting some buildings.
There are too many unanswered questions that need explaining.

Why did the buildings fall as quickly as they did?
Why was there molten steel in the rubble, days later?
What happened to the 2 planes that hit the Pentagon and the field in PA?

Old 10-29-2008, 07:18 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Personally I just try and ignore a lot of the "facts" that are spread around the internet and put into videos. You watch one video and it seems very convincing and then you watch one that debunks it an hour later, there are so many "facts" put across that you don't know what is true.

If I knew a lot about physics I would probrably have more to comment on it, but I don't so I try and stay out of that one - just wanted to hear out of interest from which point you argued it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
I agree with you, dude.
I'm not all whacked out and believing that GWB was responsible.
But I do believe there is more to the story than some planes hitting some buildings.
There are too many unanswered questions that need explaining.

Why did the buildings fall as quickly as they did?
Why was there molten steel in the rubble, days later?
What happened to the 2 planes that hit the Pentagon and the field in PA?
Ofcourse there are things we don't know. There is always more to the story then we know facts will always be covered up and there will always be motives for doing so. I doubt we will ever know the answers for certain, so all these conspiracies based on loose facts are a waste of time, a large ammount of people believe the 911 conspiracy and what has been done about it? Nothing.

I don't completely discount the conspiracies (my initial comment was misleading, just sick of hearing about it) I would just never put faith in them.
There are other questions you could ask...

How did the government manage to plant, arm and detonate tonnes of explosives in a building which has thousands of people in it working 24/7 without one single person knowing or finding out beforehand?

Why would terrorists who hate the western world (and especially the people who govern it) cooperate with the US government in killing it's own people?

Old 10-29-2008, 07:39 AM
Super Moderator

I'm not looking to feed the conspiracy theorists and I'm not talking about terrorists and the US government getting together to commit fraud or any other wild notion that I can't support. I don't claim to have a counter theory.

I just have questions that haven't been adequately answered by the accepted version of events.
Some of the answers provided to date do not fit the facts and I'd like to know why.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
I'm not looking to feed the conspiracy theorists and I'm not talking about terrorists and the US government getting together to commit fraud or any other wild notion that I can't support. I don't claim to have a counter theory.

I just have questions that haven't been adequately answered by the accepted version of events.
Some of the answers provided to date do not fit the facts and I'd like to know why.
Sorry wasn't reffering to you about those questions... I meant "you" in the general way.

I agree with you, but I don't think we will ever know the answers so I don't fret over them. I guess it's different for me though, I don't live in the US and have no emotional attachment whatsoever to the world trade centers and the events that happened.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:51 AM

I love the US

Old 10-29-2008, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
If 8 past years doesn’t stop them from believing that under Bush they had 8 best years of their lives, what makes you think that something obvious and as plain and simple as attack by terrorists would plant seeds of doubts in their minds?

Old 10-29-2008, 11:35 AM
Banned

Of course Al-Quaida wants John McCain or how else they will feed hatred to their followers.

If Obama get elected and “God forbid” turn world around and start actively negotiating peace with hostile countries on J. McCain’s list (Spain for example) then Al-Quaide will loose their edge and may have to accept peaceful coexistence and that Mr. McCain and Al-Quaide will never allowed to happen.

I'll say: give McCain a chance

Old 10-29-2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranter View Post
Of course Al-Quaida wants John McCain or how else they will feed hatred to their followers.

If Obama get elected and “God forbid” turn world around and start actively negotiating peace with hostile countries on J. McCain’s list (Spain for example) then Al-Quaide will loose their edge and may have to accept peaceful coexistence and that Mr. McCain and Al-Quaide will never allowed to happen.

I'll say: give McCain a chance
In that case, maybe their best bet is to endorse Obama. Reverse psychology?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues