Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 01-30-2009, 05:09 PM
No Longer Active

http://alternativepowerpanel.com/blog/?p=103

Watch that video hd quality full screen.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-30-2009, 11:05 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman333 View Post
Definitely not a lie.

I don't think Al Gore was just fooling around when he made that documentary video. We can validate his claims. We can feel it. We can see it.
I agree. These rumors about the global warming as a lie is just probably a propaganda...but i can't determine yet what's the cause they're fighting for or these people are just plain idiots.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Contributing Member

There are two sides to every story and I personally remain undecided about whether global warming really exists or not. However, my personal, cultural, and scientific beliefs support the maintenance and enhancement of earths health. Long story short.. Regardless of whether or not global warming is fact or fiction helping to keep our earth healthy no matter what it's consequences (with the exception of negative results) is a good, morally sound and appropriate behavior for everyone who is lucky enough live here. (yes I said lucky! money and misfortune are but small aspects of life as a whole)

Old 02-09-2009, 01:33 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman333 View Post
Definitely not a lie.

I don't think Al Gore was just fooling around when he made that documentary video. We can validate his claims. We can feel it. We can see it.
If you tell people again and again that something is the case, many will "feel it". It's psychological. The whole Global Warming frenzy seems to psychologically target those who are not willing to do any research on their own. Al Gore was not fooling around of course, he was serving a political purpose.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:41 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rchid29 View Post
I agree. These rumors about the global warming as a lie is just probably a propaganda...but i can't determine yet what's the cause they're fighting for or these people are just plain idiots.
Have you even listened to the radio show. It's one hour with tons of information that indeed the world is cooling down.
http://en.rian.ru/science/20080122/97519953.html
Before you call people idiots, inform yourself a little bit and check out what many scientists have written regarding the media fed "information".
Al Gore's documentary has been full of lies and there is plenty of evidence that there is no such thing as Global Warming.
If you allow politicians to get into your head to the extent that you buy whatever they want to sell you, you and others will turn into the same sort of sheep which the former communist states of Europe used to herd.

Do yourself a favor and listen

It is one hour which will at least help you question things which were presented as facts but have been proven to be lies.

Enjoy!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Firetow...her-non-issues

Old 02-09-2009, 05:22 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor View Post
If you tell people again and again that something is the case, many will "feel it". It's psychological. The whole Global Warming frenzy seems to psychologically target those who are not willing to do any research on their own. Al Gore was not fooling around of course, he was serving a political purpose.
Quote:
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

--Joseph Goebbels

thinkexist com/quotation/quotes/joseph_goebbels/
Simply put, if you feed people BS long enough, sooner or later they'll tell you how good it tastes. That doesn't change the fact that it's BS.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:55 PM

I believe it's true in some way but it could be overexagerrated.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Contributing Member

It was being billed as the largest global warming protest ever, scheduled today in Washington DC. All the big stars were going to be there and pretend to care. 10's of thousands of hoax victims were to converge on Washington and protest the warmth.

Unfortunately it was scheduled the same day as the blizzard. ROTFLMAO.

500 showed up. Pelosi had to cancel her flight in due to the blizzard.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:29 PM

It's obvious it's true. But it being the peoples fault, is what I don't agree with 100%.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:24 PM
Contributing Member

all of us now that if we don't take good care our nature we are the one will suffer thats what you must think

Old 03-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Contributing Member

Global warming should be debated among scientists, not politicians. Politicians always have their hidden agenda. Al Gore made over $100 million from the Global Warming.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Contributing Member

I don't think so that global warming is a lie because we really experience the climate change and the news about the melting of Antarctic sea ice.

Old 05-08-2009, 04:13 AM

global warming can do serious damage to our environment.its effect is very threatening

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues