Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 05-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Individualist

Quote:
You see, it so simple
It so simple? Let me guess, you're trying to set up an "I don't speak English" defense?

Quote:
I couldn’t resist kicking your ass one more time.
One more time? Let's review. You stated that the word "child" excludes unborn child and/or fetuses. I showed you were the OED and Webster's primary definitions include the unborn, using the words "unborn" and "fetus".

You then debate some imaginary straw man about Stalin's reasons for his atrocities.

Now you want to claim you have kicked my ass? Remind me of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf
"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"
Do you think you're fooling anybody? I don't believe that. You'd have to be without a shred of mental capacity to believe that you're fooling anybody. You're not exactly in possession of a high functioning intellect, but you're not insane either. That leaves one option - utterly lacking in any semblance of character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranter
Lets examine your statement one word at a time
Yes, let's.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=%22I%...fp=Li-R6mbKWrc

It's called colloquial. When you're an adult, you'll know what that means.

Quote:
which is stupid because I never claimed anywhere that you said that. Can you show me where?
Yes, just read the quote you posted right after that. The part of the sentence that reads "not because Hitler did something" hits the nail on the head.
Quote:
You see, it so simple and all you need to do is to use your brain and to read what I said.
Exactly, now if only you took your own advice!

Quote:
Do you want to talk about Daniel Hauser because I can't wait to kick your ass again?
I did talk about him, if you could only use your head you would be able to read where I stated it was a tragedy. But you're not bright enough to pick up on that, eh?

And, yeah, I'm still waiting for a single ass kicking from you. Like when I said that abortion doesn't kill children because "children" refers to children that have been born, and you came along and beat the snot out of me with the Oxford English Dictionary and Websters. ... Oh, crap, that was the other way around, eh? It was me dragging you through the streets all naked and bloody.

When you grow up you'll learn to do your homework before you open your mouth. Until then, the entire Internet is free to watch you make an clown of yourself.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-23-2009, 06:08 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Thanks for not letting things get personal guys.