Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 07-02-2009, 06:08 AM
v7n Mentor

Libertarian Party

If you want "real" change in your government, then you have to vote different. And that starts with voting for a political party besides the democrats or the republicans.

The 2 party system is a myth. Both political parties are after the same thing. They just put up a smoke screen so it "appears" that each one is doing something different.

It has taken both parties to:
Give tax breaks to the rich. If you make over @106,000 a year, you do not pay social security tax.

Keep the income tax - the people want a flat tax, but it falls on deaf ears.

Drive social security into ruin.

Allow illegal immigration to continue.

Take care of illegal immigrants.

Gave bail out money to banks.

Give money to foreign countries while we have homeless children on the streets.

Both political parties have ignored the people. When you are ready for real change, vote for the Libertarian Party candidate in your area.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-03-2009, 12:45 AM
Banned

I think that it's about time America starts to work on healing her own wounds. We need to try and fix the problems here, and not worry about other countries for a while. Then when we are all better and strong again, we can start thinking about other nation's issues.

I think that if we want to be a good example, we must first start at home. I only hope that our present leader President Obama will come to realize this.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Contributing Member

The smart question to ask is: Who are the real decision makers? It is not the Republicans or the Democrats unfortunately, it is Wall Street. Do you homework and you will find elite organizations like Bilderberg Group (the new world order).

Remember how the $700 billion bailout was voted in Congress: 1700 pages in 1 hour.

After that everybody discovered that the bailout was mostly invested in the Federal Bank (private organization) to save Wall Street.

It doesn't matter what organizations or political parties are at the head of the governement.

The actions speak for themself and I will say only the results count.

Last edited by Franc Tireur; 07-04-2009 at 10:52 AM.

Old 07-10-2009, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~kev~ View Post
If you want "real" change in your government, then you have to vote different. And that starts with voting for a political party besides the democrats or the republicans. (...)
I used to think the same thing but I'm having second thoughts now. I'm thinking that catastrophic change might do the trick.

Old 07-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Contributing Member

Im a chomsky styled libertarian (anarcho syndclist). The two sides dont work together as much as they should.

Old 07-21-2009, 06:47 AM
Senior Web Developer

People must vote for politicians that are similar to them.

Sadly, we only vote for the ones that put more tv spots and ads on the street. it only takes a good marketing campaign to have a cruel tyrant or a useless idiot elected in today's world.

Last edited by Hades; 07-21-2009 at 07:10 AM.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues